~7~

My Super Hero Boyfriend's?

 

Seungho walked into the infirmary room and saw the 6 boys standing there, looking worried.

“So…..is she that mutant you sensed Hyuk?” He asked

Hyuk looked up from his daze and nodded.

“Well then, atleast  I took some DNA and Blood samples. Tomorrow I’ll check it out at the college. You guys…ummm, go to your rooms and go to sleep. It’s late.”

Everyone started walking out, when Hong Bin walked past Seungho he sent him a message through his thoughts.

~*Will she be ok? Walking home alone like that?*~

*Yes Hong Bin, don’t worry.* Seungho smiled

Hong Bin then nodded and walked towards the stairs leaving Hyuk and Seungho.

Hyuk grabbed Seungho’s arm and pulled him into the infirmary room again.

“Hyung….I need to tell you something.” He said

“What’s wrong? You ok? Did you sense something bad?” Seungho questioned worriedly

“No, but that girl…Emi, she doesn’t sense like a normal mutant. It’s like, she hasn’t gotten her powers yet….and, they feel…..very powerful…”

“How powerful?”

“Powerful enough that they would want it….”

When Hyuk said the word “they”, that’s when Seungho got worried.

“Hyuk, keep your senses open for her. We don’t want her in the wrong hands.”

Hyuk nodded before he  left the room and ran towards his own room upstairs.

Seungho slowly walked out of the infirmary and thought of the samples he had gotten. He needed to  study them now, they couldn’t wait until tomorrow.

He walked to the end of the hall and went to the large metal door and waited for the green hand pad appear. He then placed his hand on it and let it identify that it was him, the metal door then opened and it showed the complete lab.

*Thank God for the Mutant Society that is donating to these studies….* He thought

~~

“What do you mean you didn’t get her?!?!” He yelled

The man in stood there and stared at the floor. When the boss was angry, there was no one who was capable to save them.

“Sir, I’m sorry. But a boy appeared and ruined it for us.” One of the henchmen said

“A boy?” He asked

“Yes, a boy.”

“Was….he…a “normal” boy?” He emphasized the word “normal”

“No, sir. He was a mutant.”

“His powers?”

“He has the power of voice, can make anyone deaf in a matter of 6 miles range.” Said a woman’s voice

The sounds of heels hitting the floor echoed the whole room.

A woman appeared with a tight black dressed that fit her curves in the right places, it was heart cropped in the chest with a pair of noddle straps that crossed behind her back, the dress would come above knees, but with the pair of heels that she was wearing that seemed like 6” inches, she was lucky that she wasn’t showing her whenever she bended.

“What do you want, Victoria?” He asked

“Nothing, darling…..you should just give up on that manhunt for that girl. She’s useless, she’s not even pretty.” She pouted

She bended near him in his seat and placed her lips near his ears.

“You should come to me. Leave that stupid girl behind.” She whispered

“She’s not stupid!” He yelled

“Why do you stand up for a useless girl???”

“She’s not useless, she’s powerful. We need her, she’s an ultimate warrior….or weapon…” Someone said

A man appeared from the corners, he was covered with tats and had huge horn gages between his ears. His hair was blonde and he was fairly handsome.

“What do you want, Simon?” The boss yelled

“I want her.” Simon smiled

Victoria smiled and walked towards him, almost gliding with happiness.

“Are you wanting a trade?” She smiled

“I’ll give you DNA and Blood samples, if I could have her….alive and well…” Simon said

“What is it for me?” The boss questioned

“You could make an army with her blood and DNA. If…you have the right scientist.”

“And who is this scientist?”

“His name is Yang Seungho. He is currently studying Science in Korea University.”

The boss nodded in agreement, the idea didn’t seem bad.

“What would happen if I don’t want to give her to you? What if I want to keep her to myself?” He smiled

“Well….I’ll have to kill you for it.” Simon answered

Simon looked sideways and saw his henchmen standing there whispering to each other. Simon gave an evil smirk before he began to glare at a blonde henchmen. He noticed that he had a gun at the right side of his pocket over his belt. Simon then looked at the belt and to the man.

*Shoot the man next to you, talking.*

The blonde one began to stand up straight, stretching his back and pulling out his gun. He pointed it to the henchmen next to him who was whispering to another man.

BANG!

The noise of the shot echoed around the room as it hit the man right in the head.

The man was dead, on the floor, in a pool of his own blood.

Simon smiled to himself before he left the room.  

~~~

Sorry for the late update~ 

:c

But I hope you like this chappie and I'm really sorry for any mistakes you see!! 

Thanks!! Kisses~ Muah~ ♥