~1~

My Super Hero Boyfriend's?

They all looked out the window. They watched the "normal" kids welcome each other. They were back from winter break and they were flaunting off their christmas presents. 

The 6 boys sighed at the thought that they couldn't get a christmas present. They all turned away from the window except Hyuk and sighed.

"I hate hiding in this warehouse. I wish we could go out." Hong Bin pouted

"Dammit!! Were trapped in here like caged animals!" Spat Ravi

Ravi walked away from the window and walked towards the test tubes that were sitting on top of the lab desk before them. 

"You know our reason why we can't. Professor won't let us out until he finds other mutants." N said

N pushed himself from the wall and walked towards Ravi. He snatched the test tube out of Ravi's hand, he kept playing with it and N thought he was gonna break it. Ravi mumbled words and morphed his body into their Professor. 

"I allow you to leave the warehouse! Have fun and enjoy your youth!" Ravi mimicked

Hong Bin and Ken laughed at his actions while N and Leo glared at him. 

"Hey, it's for the best of us." N glared

Ravi just laughed it off and morphed back into his original body.

"Oh my gosh, N, when will you take a joke?" Ravi laughed

N kept glaring at him. 

"Ugh! N! Stop being a good lab rat and think of our freedom! I hate being excluded in here." Hong Bin pouted again

"Hyungs!" Hyuk called

Everyone looked at him and saw him waving his hands to come to the window. The males ran towards the window and looked out to see what he was looking at. They couldn't see nothing, they just saw bunch of kids walking into the school building.

"What are you looking at?" Ken questioned

"Her!" Hyuk called

Hyuk poked the window and pointed at a tan girl walking with her earphones plugged in her ears. They all pressed their head against the window and looked at her closely. Her dark brown curls were held back by a high ponytail and you could have seen strips of blonde coming from her bangs. She looked foreign but at the same time you could've think she was mixed. The girl kept on walking towards the school house door until she suddenly stopped. She turned around and looked at the warehouse, the 6 guys then fell to the floor, hiding themselves. 

"That was close!" Ken announced

Hyuk slowly raised himself and slowly peered out the window, he saw the girls dark brown eyes eyeing the building and turning around and walking inside the building. 

"She's gone." Hyuk whispeared

The guys raised themselves from the floor and looked out the window again. N turned around and walked towards Hyuk.

"Hyuk, what was the purpose of this?" N questioned

"I sensed her." He answered

"Sensed?" 

"Yes. She's the one we've been waiting for. She's our ticket to freedom!" 

~~~

Emi walked into the building and stopped again. 'Why did I feel like I was being watched?' She thought. She shook her head and kept on walking. Maybe it was imagination. 

She then walked into her homeroom and went towards her desk. She sat there and took out her work books. She had forgot to do her latin homework but she could have finished that in five seconds since she already understood it. 

For some odd reason, she just did. Even the teacher said she sounded fluent whenever she spoke it, it was like, Latin was her first language instead of Korean. 

Emi sighed as she wrote down the sentences when she had seen a shadow hoover over her. Emi turned around and saw the most wanted boy in school before her.

"Hey Emi, you did my homework?" He asked

"Yes, Kai. Here. And next time, write neater." She told him

He laughed at her comment as she went to her bookbag to get his notebook. She took out a black and silver notebook and handed it to Kai.

"Thanks, sweetie." He smiled

"Whatever." She replied

Kai bent down next to her and kissed her cheek which caused Emi to turn around and glare at him. He just laughed at her reaction and left her alone. Emi sighed in frustation and turned around to finish her undone homework.

'Ugh! Another hard day at school.' 

~~~

Hope you like the first chappie!! I deleted so many things just to make it perfect. Lolz~!  Well comment and subscribe!!


 

                                       ~Irmocutie101

 

Chapter Review

SUMMARY: So in this chapter we're introduced to Vixx, a girl named Emi, and Kai. Supposedly, Vixx are mutants that are kept inside a warehouse, and aren't able to leave until this "professor guy" finds other mutants. Why? It's beyond me. Then there's Emi. She appears to have unusually stellar skills in Latin, which draws up some suspension, even in herself. As for Kai, we don't know much about him except for the fact that he's a sweet-talking -kisser who gets Emi to do his Latin homework. 

GRAMMAR RATING: 9/10 ; The grammar is good, though there are a few errors. To many errors may draw attention away from the story, and the reader may spend more time trying to understand the story.

SPELLING RATING: 10/10 ; Good job, there were no spelling errors :)

FAV MOMENTS: I liked the part where the guys were watching Emi from the window and almost got caught :D (creepers XD) I also LOVED the part where Kai kissed Emi and she just sent him a death stare. If Kai did that to me... let's just say that I'd be going home preggers ;)

WHAT YOU COULD HAVE DONE BETTER: I don't really think that you needed to improve anything because this is your first chapter, so all you really needed to do was introduce the characters and set the setting.

OVERALL RATING: 10/10 ; I think that you did a good job with starting the story off and I can't wait until I get to read and review the next chapter :)

Review by: creolediva3