~9~

My Super Hero Boyfriend's?

Emi feet were hurting as she ran down the street. Her bag was bouncing on her back as she made a turn in the corner as she was closing in the school. She woke up late last night and was already late to school. Feeling the burning sensation in her legs and her chest tightening she slowed down taking in deep breaths. Her hand moved towards her bookbag, sliding it off her back and letting it fall on the floor. Her hands rummaged into it looking for her inhaler, her breaths became tighter as she couldn't find the inhaler. Closing , she took in deep breaths through her nose, slightly closing her eyes trying to regain her breath. She felt as if the world was slowly moving around her as she regain her breath. The sounds of cars stopped as if it was blocked out and the sunlight became lighter. Slowly opening her eyes she noticed her surroundings stopped. Raising herself from the floor with her bag in her hand, she looked around everywhere. The people around her were walking as if they were slow motion, the noises were tuned out. 

Emi started to run again, she panicked, she didn't know what was happening with her and why this was happening to her. In a few quick seconds, the world was still frozen at its time, she was in front of the warehouse. She didn't care that she was late to school, but why did this happen to her? Her mind was still questioning why her body went here. 

Letting out a sigh, she started walking into the building. She jumped a bit when she heard a honk, slighty turning around seeing the cars moving quickly behind her and a couple of people running behind her. How did that happen? She shook her head before opening the gate and rushing into the warehouse. Opening the door, she realized how the whole floor was set up like. It looked as if it was a school in a way. Walking down the hall she noticed a big stair case in front of her. 

"Hello?" She called out, "Is anyone here?"

---

His bit his lower lip as he stared at the papers. 

September 3. 1996

That day was near, it was already the first of September. He rolled his seat to the samples, checking the blood he had gotten. They were changing. It was only a day ago when he had gotten this blood samples and the genes were changing. He checked on the other blood samples and noticed something was off on it too. He had mixed that blood samples with the others that he had, the others looked weaked while the other looked strong.

"Emi....are..you..one of us?" He questioned himself

"Hello? Is anyone here?" He heard from outside his door

---

The guys practically ran down the stairs, except Leo and N who were just walking behind them noticing their childish acts. The guys stopped when they noticed her standing there with her back facing them.

Emi's eyes wondered around the area, with her body turning around. She heard a loud sound behind her, making her turn slowly. Her eyes grew a bit as she noticed the 6 guys staring at her. The person she was looking for wasn't there making her bite her lower lip.

"Where's....Seungho..?" She asked questioning if she said his name right

"He's in the lab.." Hyuk said with a slight smile

Hyuk sensed what she wanted, and why she was here. He walked to her side, taking her hand in his and dragging her to the end of the hallway. Opening a door, he walked inside with Emi following behind him. The noise of the door closing echoed across the hallway.

"Why does the maknae get all the fun?" Ravi said in an annoyed tone

Ravi and Ken walked up the stairs, angry that they couldn't talk with Emi. N followed behind him, but Leo stood there staring at Hong Bin. Hong Bin looked at the door as if he could hear what they were saying.

"Hong Bin!" Leo called out

Hong Bin left his daze, looking at Leo.

"Leave them..." Leo said before walking up the stairs

As Hong Bin watched Leo dissapear up the stairs, his gaze returned to the door.

"She can't be...." He whispered

---

Sorry for any mistakes! ♥