~2~

My Super Hero Boyfriend's?

 

Emi let out a deep sigh.

“Again I have a D in Math….” She mumbled

How could she come home with a grade like that? Especially now since her dad is angry at her older brother for getting kicked out of school.

Let’s just say, he has never met his teachers.

Emi grumbled while walking to the super market. She entered and had grabbed a banana milk carton from the fridge aisle. She later walked to the counter and paid the lady for it. She stabbed the straw into the milk carton and sat in front of the supermarket sipping her drink.

She slowly leaned back and fixed her glasses, she never wears them at school, she puts on contacts and after school she takes them off and puts on her red and black glasses.

While sipping her banana milk, she heard a couple of footsteps. Emi slowly turned her head and saw a group of men with black suits. Emi gulped and raised herself from the seat, she started walking to the opposite direction praying that they didn’t notice her.

She gulped the rest of the banana milk and threw it away at the nearest dumpster.

Emi slowly turned around and noticed the group of men walking behind her. Emi’s heart started to pound in her chest and as nerves became stiff on her back.

She turned back around and kept on walking.

The footsteps were heard much closer than before. Emi was so close to having a heart attack.

Emi then stopped and turned around. The guys were a few feet away.

*Think, think. Never mind! Thinking is dumb in this situation, RUN!* she then had burst into a run.  

*God! Please help me!*

~~

 

The 6 males sat on the large grey couch in the “TV” room while watching a drama.

“So……Ken, why are we watching “Rooftop Prince”?” Ravi asked

“Because…..Noona is so pretty, and I love her red hair, did you know she’s a mutant?” Ken smiled

“Are you sure? Or your just dreaming?”

“No…..the other day Hyuk sensed something odd from her, and then we found of she’s one of us. Do you know her power is playing with people’s emotions?”

Ravi glared at Ken while he drooled over the actress on the screen. Leo sighed and stood up from the couch and walked out of the “TV” room. He hated being here with these “idiots” as he calls them, just because he was raised by the professor doesn’t mean he had to stay with them. He sighed and began to walk outside of the warehouse before he heard something.

~*Where are you going?*~

Leo turned around and saw Hong Bin standing there.

*I need fresh air. I’m going for a walk.*

~*Leo! You know the rules!*~

Leo turned to glare at Hong Bin before he walked out of the gates.

Hong Bin stood there confused.

*I don’t want to be here either…..* He thought

~~

 

He worked with the blood samples, puzzling out the differences of between regular human blood with mutant blood.

They looked exactly the same, but acted differently. He had placed the different blood types in a tube and had poured water into it, the human blood floated to the top of the tube, while the other…..got scattered.

He scratched his head in confusion, how could he figure out how they became mutant without relying on X-Men….especially now since N is trying to convince the boys to call him Professor instead of Hyung.

He sighed and placed the blood samples back into the fridge. As he closed the fridge door he heard the door open.

He ran to his desk and stuffed all his notes into his backpack.

“Seungho….what are you doing in the lab so late? I thought you would be at home by now.” Said the person

“Sorry Cheon Dung, I had to do research a project for Biology. Do you need the lab?” Seungho replied

Cheon Dung laughed and shook his head sideways.

“No, Hyung. I just needed my notebook that I left.” He smiled

As he walked to his desk, Cheon Dung stopped and turned to Seungho who was to busy stuffing stuff to his bag.  

“Hyung….” He said

“Yes?” Seungho replied turning to look at Cheon Dung

“Ummm…..You should teach teach the class sometime. I’ve read your notes and…there woah…You’re a genius in Science.”

Seungho couldn’t help but smile.

“Thanks, I have a lot of support from my Dongsaegs who keep me going for my studies.”

“Lucky, my noona hates sciences and had wished I had become a model like her.” Cheon Dung laughed

“Ha, Cheon Dung, your noona is scary when she’s angry.” They both had begun to laugh

~~

Well, here it is!! Sorry for the late update!! Had no internet.....thought hard for this chappie, hope you like it!! :3

Oh! And Creolediva3, I love my co-author to death!!!!!! XD