Chapter 5: 현행범으로 잡았다 [Caught in the Act]

내 가슴 속에 영원히 [Forever in My Heart]

Kyuhyun was secretly in the car and he followed you asap. He saw you entering Yesung's house, hugging him and he was shocked and mad at the same time.

Kyuhyun: So that's why you're mean to me, huh? Wait until I get you from that guy, _____. You are mine. Only mine. *evil smirk and laugh*

At Yesung's House..

You: Oppa, I escaped from my date with him.. I don't want to be with him.. He's a lousy jerk.. I only want you. *sobs*
Yesung: Cheer up, my love. ♥
You: If only I can.. Oppa.. lets be together instead.. I'm sick of all these damn things..
Yesung: But were still young, _____.
You: *cries* What's the point of living in this world when I can't even have the right to choose who I really want to be with? My mom's a lawyer, she must know these human rights..

He kissed you, and that stopped you from crying.

Yesung: Don't cry.. Everything will be okay.. I don't want to see you like that, because it breaks my heart.. I love you, and please remember that especially when you feel down.. You're forever in my heart, _____.
You: You too, oppa. I love you, always and forever.

You continued kissing and stayed with him for the rest of the afternoon. You went back home and Kyuhyun was there.

Kyuhyun: Where have you been, ___?! I was looking all over for you!
You: [Oh, great. Speaking of the devil.] I went for a walk.
Kyuhyun: Why didn't you tell me? I should have joined you.
You: [Shut up. You'll just ruin my day.] Mianhae. I'm tired.
Kyuhyun: Lets talk for a while.
You: I said I'm tired. Can we just talk here?
Kyuhyun: Please?

At the garden..

You: Let me go! It hurts!
Kyuhyun: You lied to me. I saw you with a guy a while ago.
You: [DAMN IT. HE FOLLOWED ME.] So?
Kyuhyun: You don't do this to me. Escaping.. and hanging out with someone else. What's worse is you're with a guy.
You: Why do you care? You're not my boyfriend. I'm in love with someone else and that guy you saw is my boyfriend! Go on and say it to anyone! I don't care! I LIKE BEING WITH HIM THAN BEING WITH YOU!

Kyuhyun lost his temper and kissed you.

Kyuhyun: I love you. Don't you understand?!!
You: *pushed him* STOP IT! *cried* Jebal..

Seeing you cry like an innocent child, he stopped. You fell down on your knees and was shocked by what he did. He kissed you, even if he knew about you and Yesung.