Chapter 1: 압박 [Pressure]

내 가슴 속에 영원히 [Forever in My Heart]

You are born from a rich family. Your dad is a CEO and your mom is a lawyer and a psychologist at the same time. As expected, you are forced to marry a guy that your parents approve whether you like it or not.

Your Dad: ____, by the time you reach 20, you will marry and inherit the company, arraseo? I have here all the pictures of the men we approve of and you can choose any of them.
You: But dad! I'm only 18! And I don't even know what marriage is about. And I never had a boyfriend yet.
Your Mom: Here. *gives you a lot of books* Read all these textbooks I've read during my civil law days.
You: You expect me to read those? Mom, I'm in high school! Not a law student! *leaves the room*

You went to your garden and rant about your parents.

You: DAMN IT. I AM JUST IN HIGHSCHOOL AND I AM NOT GETTING MARRIED TO THOSE RICH, OLD FREAKS! AAAAHHHHH! *screams*

Screaming loudly, you woke up someone. Someone who lives next to you.

Yesung: Ya! Keep it down! I'm sleeping here!
You: SO?
Yesung: So annoying. Sheesh.
You: Who are you? And why are you sleeping there? Don't you have a bed?
Yesung: [Damn rich people.] OH SORRY. I DON'T HAVE A LUXURIOUS BED TO SLEEP WITH. And besides, sleeping outdoors in relaxing.
You: Whatever. Would you at least show your face to me? [I bet he's a guy with glasses, big eyes and big teeth. HAHA.]

Yesung did and you were mesmerized by him. He was undeniably handsome. With that manly voice, black hair and eyeliner, you blushed, leaving your mouth open.

You: [Damn, my first impression is incorrect. He's handsome.] *blush* There. That's better. We can now talk face to face.
Yesung: [She's cute. I love her baby face.] Now what? Were you mesmerize by my looks? *smirks*
You: Pabo! *denies* Of course no!
Yesung: Just kidding. *laughs* What's your name?
You: ______. You?
Yesung: Kim Jongwoon. But call me Yesung.
You: Arraseo..

Since then, you two became good friends, best friends, and hoping to be lovers someday. Because you secretly like each other.