Chapter 4: 문제 [Problem]

내 가슴 속에 영원히 [Forever in My Heart]

The next day, Yesung sneaked in into your room again, and was staring at you the whole time.

You: Yesung-ah?!! *shocked* Since when did you get into my room?
Yesung: A few hours ago. *winks* Good morning, my love. *kisses you*
You: So sweet.. *smiles* Oppa.. I feel like I want to stay in my room the whole time. *frowns*
Yesung: Waeyo?
You: Because you're here with me. And they'll persuade me to go on a date with rich people. *sighs*
Yesung: *frowns* But you're mine already.. No one else.. I'm jealous..
You: I would gladly agree with them if they allow me to date you in public oppa.. If my parents knew about us.. they might send me to some other place and live there..
Yesung: I understand..
You: Oppa, are you still mad or jealous? *sobs*
Yesung: *nods* I can't help it...
You: *hugs him* I love you, Kim Jongwoon. There may be a lot of guys out there but you're the one who I really love..

He smiled upon hearing that and gave you a kiss.

Yesung: I think I should go now.. Your mom and dad will wake you up any minute now..
You: How did you know?
Yesung: *smiles* I just do. I love you, okay? And don't do bad things without me. Arraseo?
You: What bad things?
Yesung: Something that will make me jealous. *smiles*
You: I won't. I love you too.

So you took a bath, got dressed and wore make up. Kyuhyun was downstairs, waiting for you. Seeing you, he was mesmerized.

Kyuhyun: You look.. stunning..
You: Thanks. [WHATEVER. I WANT YESUNG TO BE WITH ME RIGHT NOW.]
Kyuhyun: Always welcome, my dear. Lets go, shall we?

You two got inside the car and he was holding your hand. You removed it instantly.

Kyuhyun: Why did you do that?
You: [I'll try to be mean this time. Kyuhyun, let me see if you would still marry me. Feel my evil vibes~ Kekeke~] Why do you care?! [If I did, he would beg my parents not to marry me. And Yesung and I would live happily ever after. NO END.]
Kyuhyun: Because I love you, ____.
You: I don't. Stop showering me with flattery because I am not like the other women you've dated before.
Kyuhyun: That's true. Because none of them were worth it. Except you.
You: Whatever.
Kyuhyun: Why are you so harsh?
You: Simply because I don't like you.
Kyuhyun: [This girl.. she's the only one who told me that.. Ouch..] Wae?
You: I just don't.

The driver stopped the car and you were at the mall. He held your hand once again.

Kyuhyun: Even if you hate me for the rest of your life, my love for you won't change.
You: *ignores him* [I miss Yesung..]

You were mean to him until the end. Because you don't want to date him, you escaped from him and went to Yesung's house instead.

You: Oppa.. *hugs you*
Yesung: Jagiya.. Waeyo??
You: I want to stay with you.. right now..