Chapter 10: 기억력 상실 [Amnesia]

내 가슴 속에 영원히 [Forever in My Heart]

News: 10-26-10-29-54-15-6-11-5! That's the winning number for the lottery, everyone!

Yesung: WHAT THE HECK *gets the ticket* I won the lottery! I'M RICH!
Kyuhyun: Shhh! Keep it down! Anyway, congrats.
Yesung: *looks at you* Please wake up now, ____. Ya Kyuhyun, I'll just go and claim my money, okay? And lets have a drink when we have time.
Kyuhyun: Haha! You really should!

So Yesung left for a while, leaving you and Kyuhyun behind.

Kyuhyun: ____, you heard what he said? He won! And he's hoping to have a bright future with you. I've always wanted to have that future with you, because I can't imagine myself without you by my side.

He fell asleep for a while, and after a few hours, your fingers started to move, waking him up.

Kyuhyun: _____!!
You: *opens your eyes* Kyuhyun-ah..

He called Yesung and your parents immediately and they all went to the hospital asap.

Kyuhyun: Yesung.. her hands move.. and she opened her eyes and called my name..
Yesung: *cried* My love.. *goes to you* My love.. it's me.. *holds your hand*

You were shocked to see Yesung and you had mixed emotions.

You: Who.. are.. you? *touches his face*
Yesung: Me? I'm Yesung, remember? You're my girlfriend.
You: Shincha? Seriously.. I don't know who you are.. Kyuhyun-ah, do you know him?

Kyuhyun and Yesung were shocked. You weren't joking, after all.

Yesung: [Why doesn't she remember me? Does she have an amnesia? But.. she remembers Kyuhyun..]
Kyuhyun: *laughs* Stop joking, _____.
You: I'm not kidding.. What's going on?

Kyuhyun called the doctor for help. And your parents were there.

Your Dad: ____, you're awake!
Your Mom: *cries* We've been waiting for you, ____..
You: *cried* Mom.. Dad.. I had a dream.. and I had to choose between life and death.. But in the end I chose to be with you.. and Kyuhyun.. and I remembered that I wanted to be with the one I love..

They hugged you tight.

Kyuhyun: Doctor, how come she remembers us except Yesung?
Doctor: I am sorry to say this, but ____ probably has a partial amnesia. She would remember everything except a particular thing that occupies her mind the most..

Your Mom: Partial Amnesia? It's can also be referred to as "Transcient Global Amnesia" I've read that one before.. If she had forgotten about Yesung, he's probably the one she thinks about the most..
Doctor: Exactly.
Yesung: Will she be able to remember who I am? *cries*