Chapter 3: 소개팅 [Blind Date]

내 가슴 속에 영원히 [Forever in My Heart]

You were wearing your dress that time and your parents invited someone who is eager to see you.

Your Dad: Kyuhyun-ah, here's my precious daughter, _____. She's 18 by the way. _____, here's Cho Kyuhyun. The son of my college buddy.
Kyuhyun: *holds your hand and kissed it* _____, nice to meet you. Indeed, you are such a beautiful woman.
You: *shy and removes hand* N-nice to meet you, Kyuhyun-ah. *bows*

Your Mom: Aigoo~ My son in law.
You: WHAT?! *shocked*
Your Dad: From now on, ____, you will start getting to know each other. And when you both graduate, you would marry each other.
You: B-but.. Wae? Can't I choose for myself? *frowns*
Your Dad: Non-sense. Kyuhyun is an intelligent and rich man and he has his eyes on you. Many wanted to marry him, but he chose you as his future wife.

You: [As if I asked him to do so..] Kyuhyun, are you sure about picking me? [Hello? I just got a boyfriend and I am so not dating this guy. I can't date him. Yesung has my heart.]
Kyuhyun: *smiles* Of course, ____. Judging your looks and the way you talk, I am certain about my decision.
You: [Yeah right. Such a show-off.] Ah, is that so?
Your Mom: Since we approve of him, I'm sure you'll end up as a cute couple and will have a loving family soon!

Kyuhyun: ___, I'll pick you up tomorrow. Lets have our first date.
You: To where?
Kyuhyun: *smirks* Secret. Mr. and Mrs. ___, thank you for allowing me to meet your beautiful daughter. It's an honor, really. *bows* I'll be leaving now, ____. *kisses your hand again* Good night~ See you in my dreams.

Kyuhyun left after meeting you and your parents were happy seeing the two of you meet for the first time.

You: Mom, Dad! What's the meaning of this?
Your Dad: I'm allowing you to date him. Duh.
You: Seriously? Normally, a dad would be overprotective towards his daughter. Do you really want me to get married that fast?!
Your Dad: Of course! I want to see my future grandchildren, you know!
You: AISH! I WANT TO CHOOSE THE ONE WHO I WANT TO MARRY! It's not like you're the one who'll date him. Mom, Dad. I'm going to sleep.

And you did, trying to ignore what happened.