Chapter 12: 포기하지 말아라! [Never Give Up!]

내 가슴 속에 영원히 [Forever in My Heart]

Yesung went back to the hospital and this time, he showed to you his compositions to which he had given to you last time.

You: What are these? You're Yesung, aren't you?
Yesung: *moves closer* _____, I won't give up. And I will wait for you to realize who I really am.
You: Ah, yes.. They say I've forgotten about you.. You're my boyfriend, aren't you? That's all I remembered. Because you told me all those things.
Yesung: That's right.
You: So.. what are you going to do now?

Yesung began to sang "Forever in My Heart" once again, but this time, your reaction was not the same.

You: Hey, you've got some great talents in composing. Awesome!
Yesung: I made it just for you.
You: Shincha? Thank you.
Yesung: *leans in for a kiss* I miss you so much, _____. Please come back to me..
You: *pushes him away* What are you doing?!!

That shocked him. Because before, you would allow him to kiss you.

You: Mianhae.. It's just that.. I can't remember anything we've been through..
Yesung: I understand..
You: *lifts his chin up* Mianhae, really. But, can we at least get to know each other and be close until I recover all my memories with you?
Yesung: You wanted us to be closer, once again?
You: Of course. *smiles* I'm _____. *shakes hands*
Yesung: And I'm Kim Jongwoon. Call me Yesung.

You laughed, and suddenly, you and Yesung were already closer to each other.

You: How did you became my boyfriend, by the way?
Yesung: Hmm. Well, we used to have a crush on each other. And through the song that I composed with my friend, we became together. And what's funny is I always sneak into your room.
You: *blush* Eh?! You do?! Waeyo?!
Yesung: Hahaha~ Just to give you a good morning and good night kiss~ It's been my habit since then.

Little did you know that Kyuhyun was secretly watching the two of you.

Kyuhyun: *frowns* [____, Forget the day I liked you forget the day I cried forget I ever wanted you forget I ever tried.. All this time, The worst feeling in the world is looking back on life and realizing you forced something with someone you were never meant to be with.]

You: So we became a couple even if I started meeting with Kyuhyun? Isn't that cheating? *bows* I'm so sorry..
Yesung: No.. please stop saying that.. *tears running down from his eyes*
You: Yesung-ah.. why are you crying??
Yesung: Just don't say that.. it'll hurt me.. Because of that, you were hit by the car months ago.. Because you thought what you did was cheating..

Then all of the sudden, your head started to hurt, recalling all the things that happened.

Flashback..

You: Oppa.. We need to talk.. *sobs*
Yesung: Why are you crying, _____?
You: Oppa.. I think I need to end this right now..
Yesung: Why, _____? What happened?
You: I'm breaking up with you.. *cries*
Yesung: Waeyo?? Did I do something wrong???
You: Aniya.. Oppa.. I cheated on you..
Yesung: What?!
You: Yesterday.. Kyuhyun kissed me.. And I wasn't able to get away with it because he did it unexpectedly.. Oppa! I'm so sorry..
Yesung: That jerk.. I'm gonna kick him!! *clenches fist* *hugs you* Are you okay?
You: Why aren't you mad at me? YOU SHOULD BE!

You: Ahhhh! It hurts!!
Yesung: ____?!! What's wrong?!
You: MY HEAD HURTS... DAMN...

Yesung screamed for help. Kyuhyun entered the room and the doctor arrived, giving you a medicine.