Meotjin Island

You Are My All

This is the longest chapter i've ever wrote i think..hehe..

Please Enjoy!!! laugh

***

I sat on one of the chairs in the shop doing my research on my laptop when I heard a tinkling sound of a bell as the glass door wide opened. I slightly turned my head to the right and saw a man and a little boy make their way to the counter. I smile with delight as many people filled up the shop. It's really good to have own shop. I worked so hard for this shop. Although Yunho had offered to help me many times already but I insisted to do it on my own. I want to be independent this time. I don’t want to use my family's wealth to start my career.

Well, you all must be wondering why I really want to open this shop. It's all started when I got totally obsessed with ice cream. Every ice cream that I tasted from different places had become my inspiration. Then I have my heart set to make my own ice cream shop. And now I'm glad that I've finally made it. My beloved shop serves many different flavors of ice creams. I always try to come up with new recipes each month to make it special and unique from other ice cream shops.

As I was busy thinking about the new recipe, I felt someone took a sit opposite of me. I looked up to see a petit girl with a black, long straight hair smiling at me. "Welcome to 'Sweet Helado' young lady. May I help you?" I asked as I winked my eyes.

Yuri let out a laugh. "Hmm...Can I have all the ice creams here please?"

"Yeah right. I bet you wouldn't want to eat even a spoonful of ice cream as i know you're on diet for your next fashion show. Am I right?" I smirked.

"Haha, you're right!" as Yuri nodded her head. She always try to avoid eating sweet and fatty food because of her profession as a model. I sometimes saw her listing food that she's going to eat. I know you might think it's weird in fact I found it funny too but she told me that's the only way she can control her eating.

"Anyway, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, actually I want to take you to somewhere next week," she said cheerfully.

"Where?" I asked.

"Meotjin Island, the new island that's just open recently for visitors. You know what? I heard the scenery there is very breathtaking!" Yuri said with full of enthusiasm.

"And I'm sur-" She stopped in her mid-sentences as I cut her off. Knowing Yuri who wouldn't stop talking until somebody stop her.

"Okay, okay I know but I don't think I can go with you," as I looked at her apologetically.

Then she gave me her puppy look, "______ah~ I really want you to go with me to that Island. Besides, it's just for 3 days and let’s thinks of it as your vacation."

When I still not responded to her, she continued," I know you're busy with your shop but why don't you take this chance to enjoy your life a little?"

I guessed Yuri's right. It's been a long time since I have my vacation. I think I need to rest for a while. Then I make up my mind, "Okay. I'll go."

"Yay!" Yuri clapped her hands with joy. Then all of a sudden she felt into silent and stared at me. I gave her a questioned look, "What's wrong?" I said.

"I think it will not be fun if it's just the two of us go. Umm, why don't you try to ask Seungri to come along with us?" she said already blushing.

I smiled to myself. I know Yuri have something for Seungri since the first time she met him.

I still remember that day. The day he came to my mansion.

Seungri arrived that afternoon to give back my stuff that I lend to him.

Yuri at that time was walking down the stairs when she saw a guy entered the house. She was so stunned that she'd missed two steps before her and stumbles forward.

Seungri who so happened to walk near the stairs stopped at his tracks when he saw a lady who is about to fall. Luckily, he made it on time by putting his arms around her to prevent her from falling.

Yuri felt herself being hugged
tightly by the guy she saw just now. Her heart started to beat faster than usual. He released her from the hug and looked at her eyes.

"Are you okay?" he asked gently.

"Y-Yeah,  I'm alright," Yuri stuttered.

Meanwhile I was sitting on the couch nearby witnessing all the scenes.

"Okay. No big deal. Whether he likes it or not, I'll force him to go with us," I said evilly. Yuri giggled and started to talk about Meotjin Island again.

***

I pushed the door carefully and took a peeked inside. I saw my brother busy typing something on his laptop.

"Oppa!" I called loudly from the door.

Yunho looked up and gave me a smile. "______ah~!"

I walked inside and slumped myself on the couch. Yunho stood up from his arm chair and sat beside me.

"How's your work so far,______ah~?" he asked.

"It's great!" I smiled.

"Oppa, being a CEO is sure have a lot of works isn't?" as I glanced at his desk which got piles of papers and files.

"Yeah," as Yunho sighed. "but I get used to it already."

He had been working in Invierno Company after he graduated from University which is for two years already. He couldn't do anything since dad wanted him to work here, at his company.

He then smile to himself, "Well I think I started to like working here."

"Ah oppa, speaking of work I think I'm going to take 3 days off."

"Why? Is there anything wrong?"

"No, there’s nothing wrong. It's just that Yuri and I are planning to go somewhere."

Just then I heard knocks on the door and it opened revealing a guy holding a file on his hand.

I froze.

My eyes glued at his face. What I'm so sure about is I know his name.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you have a guest," he looked at Yunho.

"Aniyo, it's okay. Oh yeah, Changmin ah~ meet my dongsaeng,______...______,this is Changmin," as Yunho introduced us to each other.

Then he turned his head to me and as our eyes met he looks as if he's trying to remember something.

"You're the girl that I met last time right?" he asked.

"Ne?" I was dumbfounded as I never thought he would recognised me. I felt myself blushing when he looked at me intently waiting for my reply.

"Ne," I said briefly as that was the only word that I can think of at this time.

"Well, nice meeting you again," he said smiling.

Aww, that smile again! I think I'm going to faint this instant!

"Y-Yeah me too," I returned his smile.

While Yunho could only looked at both of them with confusion. He didn't have a slightest idea on what his dongsaeng and his best buddy were talking about just now. "Wait, wait. You two already know each other?" as Yunho focused his eyes on Changmin and then on me and back to Changmin again.

"Aniyo, we just met once before and this is for the second time," Changmin glanced at me. Then he suddenly remembered about the file that he brought with him earlier. "Hyung, this is the file that you need," he quickly gave it to Yunho.

"I guess I better go now as I still got loads of work to do."

"Okay, thanks."

We both looked at Changmin who walked out of the room. As Yunho turned his face to me, he caught me looking at Changmin's direction dreamily. Then he chuckled that make me come back to my senses.

"Yah, Jung ______! why are you looking at him like that? Are you already falling for my charming friend?" he teased.

"Oppa, What are you talking about? and no, I'm not," I denied looking away from him.

Yunho laughed. "______ah~ oppa think you should get yourself a boyfriend. If you want I can arrange a blind date for you," he joked.

"OPPA!" I shouted in disbelieved. He laughed his heart out seeing my reaction.

"Aish!" as I stood up to leave.

"Yah, where are you going?" he looked up at me still laughing.

I glared at him, "I'm going home."

Then I walked straight to the door with a pout. Yunho just shook his head in amusement. He just loves to tease his dongsaeng.

***

He entered his huge bedroom and closed the door behind him. He then walked to his bed and immediately lie down, wanted to rest his tired body. It was ten minutes to nine when he got back of work. He stared at the white ceiling and then shut his eyes wanted to rest for a while before taking a shower. Not long after that someone knocked on the door. He opened his eyes drowsily and then saw his dad came in.

Seeing that he had just woken up his son from his sleep, he decided not to bother him.

"I'm sorry to disturb you Jiyong ah~. I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow," as he suddenly turned his back on Jiyong trying to reach for the doorknob.

"Aniyo,it's okay appa. Have a sit," Jiyong said feeling awake. He sit up as his dad took a sit beside him. "What is it that you want to talk about appa?" Jiyong asked, smiling.

His dad looked at him closely and realised his weary eyes. "Jiyong ah~ I noticed you're really into your work these past few months and not to mention, you always skip your meals. I hope I wouldn't put much pressure on you since I appointed you as the vice-president," his dad said worriedly.

It's true, indeed he is really a hard working man since he accepted the role as the vice-president at his dad's company. "I'm okay, you don't have to worry," Jiyong gave his dad an assurance smile. Since his dad gave all his trust to him, Jiyong always try to do the best as he can and promise not to disappoint him.

"Actually, I want to tell you something," he said slowly.

"Since you've worked very hard and does an excellent job at the company, I decided to give you a month to rest. How's that?" his dad now grinning.

"Appa..." Ji yong stared at him speechless.

His dad nodded as a sign that he really meant it.

"Jeongmaryo? I mean seriously, a month?"

His dad nodded again for the second time.

"So, that’s mean I don't have to go to work for a month?" he asked again just to make sure he didn't heard it wrong.

"Babo, of course," his dad chuckled. "Gomawo appa!" he replied happily and in return his dad just gave him a broad smile.

"It's getting late now, you better get some sleep," his dad stood up and tapped Jiyong's shoulder gently.

"Araso, you too appa," he said.

***

I walked to the balcony and saw an exotic beach with a clear blue sea which is just in front of our hotel that we're staying now.

Seungri,Yuri and I had just arrived in Meotjin Island one hour ago. 'Ahh, it feels good to be here.' Away from a busy city.

"Yuri ah~ how about we go to the beach after this?" I said still locking my eyes at the views before me. Completely mesmerised.

"Sounds great! wait, give me 10 minutes to change first," as Yuri quickly took out a cute green shirt and a brown shorts from her bag and then ran to the bathroom. We shared the same bedroom since the hotel has two beds in a room.

"I'm ready!" Yuri shouted. She's already waiting near the door with a big smile on her face.

"Woah!" I said in surprise. I noticed she had put on a light make up and a pink lip gloss. She looks pretty though. "Why are yo-," I couldn't finish my question as Yuri cut me off.

"I'm sure you know the reason why. I want to look pretty for someone," she said meaningfully with a grinned. Then in an instant I know who's that someone is. It's no other than her crush, Seungri.

I laughed, "Yup, I know. So let’s go!" as I put my arm on her shoulder and walk out of the room.

***

"Yah! Seungri ah~ where are you?" I said as I hold my cell phone on my ear.

"MWO? Didn't you remember you'd agreed to meet us here? Yah! You better get your down here, araso?" then I clicked with my thumb the 'End call' on the screen of my cell phone.

"He totally forgot about it and then he said he just woke up when I call," I exclaimed to Yuri. "Yuri ah~ now that you know he's such a sleepyhead, do u still like him?" I joked.

"Haha, of cource. In fact I like him even more. “Aww, Now I'm trying to imagine how he would look like when he wakes up in the morning. Him,with a messy hair,shirtless-"

"Yah!" I stopped her before she say something more ert.

Yuri giggled.

She try to continue her sentences again just to piss me off, "and with a y-"

"Kwon Yuri stop it!"

Yuri burst out laughing. I ignored her and landed my on the dry sand. Just then I felt someone splashed water on me. I looked up to see Yuri already laughing. I gritted my teeth and quickly stood up to chase her.

After few minutes, I saw Seungri walking towards us. When he came nearer I immediately splash water on his face.

"Yah!" he shouted as his face is now all wet. He remains serious and then turn into an evil look. He quickly jumped in the water to take his revenge.

***

Jiyong smiled to himself as he watched the waves roll in and then break slowly on the shore. This beach is beautiful. Good thing he saw an advertisement about this place, Meotjin Island. He immediately took a flight here as soon as he settled all the things in the company. Today is the start of his one month holiday. He's going to spend few days in this Island.

***

While busy chasing each other, Yuri unconsciously stepped on something and fell down. Since Seungri is near her I purposely bumped into him that makes him stumble and finally they were in an awkward position.

I ran away and stopped few meters away from them. When I looked back, I saw Seungri had fallen on top of Yuri. They stared at each other for a moment.

I laughed heartily. They look like they were doing some kind of photo shot. Their pose is just perfect!

Jiyong is sitting on the beach with his eyes closed when he heard someone laughing. He open his eyes and looked at his left and then to his right, he saw a girl laughing to herself not too far from him. He looked carefully at her. 'Somehow she looks familiar to me,' he thought. He shook his thoughts away and closes his eyes back.

***

The next day we visit a place called 'Secret Garden'. When we first came in, we were so stunned to see beautiful flowers everywhere. The place is very huge. It have many different kind of flowers which some of them I've never seen before and so colorful.

I smiled. The garden looks wonderful and mysterious. I feel like I'm in a fantasy world!

Later that day, we go for a mount climbing. Seungri actually forced us to go with him even though he already knew we both don't like doing this thing.

"Yah! Jung______! Why are you so slow? ppalliyo! You better hurry up," Seungri shouted at me.

He and Yuri already walked ahead of me. I was left far behind.

'He just knows how to torture me!' I screamed in my thought.

"You must burn that fat of yours. I can clearly see your excess fats over there!" he said pointing at my stomach.

My eyes widen. "MWORAGU??"

"You jerk!" I yelled.

Seungri laughed uncontrollably while Yuri just giggled beside him.

How dare he say that I'm fat! Last time I checked, my weight is almost the same as Yuri. I speed up my steps trying to catch up with them. I swear I'm gonna hit that devil on the head once I reach him!

On our last day in Meotjin Island, Yuri and I go to the shopping mall. Seungri refused to go with us. He said he feel dizzy just by thinking about 'shopping'. But I couldn't care less what he thinks, most importantly I enjoy myself.

We went back to the hotel after we'd finished shopping and have our dinner at around half past seven. We have to sleep early tonight since our flight is tomorrow morning.

I lie down as soon as I finished packing my stuffs. I glanced at Yuri and found her already in the dreamland.

I let out a sigh.

I shut my eyes and try to sleep. After a while I opened my eyes.

I still couldn't sleep. 'Maybe I should go for a walk. Just for a while,' I thought.

I walk slowly while observing my surrounding. Then I headed to the park nearby and sat on the bench.

I lifted up my head and saw the dark sky surrounded by the glittering stars. I love to see stars at night as well as the moon. It has become one of my hobbies since I was a kid.

Then all of a sudden I seem to see Changmin's face on the sky, smiling at me. I rubbed and blinked my eyes few times then looked up again.

'I must be crazy,' I thought.

'Crazy for him'.

I chuckled at the thoughts. Then I stopped when I felt someone had just sat along with me. When his eyes met my gaze, I gasped. I instantly remember who he is.

Jiyong's feeling shocked too. If he's not mistaken she's the girl that he met at the lake that yelled at him like crazy and also she's the same girl that he met at the beach few days ago. 'No wonder she looks familiar'.

I turned away feeling my blood boiling.

"So it's you," he finally said.

"Hhmph!" as I crossed my arms.

'Relax. Breath in and breath out,’ I reminded myself as I try to hold on my anger.

Jiyong glanced at me. He noticed my sour expression and my red face, obviously angry. He couldn't help but laughed quietly, amused by my expression. He guessed that I still couldn't forget about that incident.

When he glanced again at me, he suddenly saw a small creature on my hair. Well it's medium in size, not that big and not that small. He's thinking whether to tell me or not. Then he said it out, "Hey, I think I saw something on your hair. Hmm, a beetle maybe."

I sat like a statue and not moving at all. 'A..a w-what?!'
I feel something creeping down my hair and then it stopped moving for a while.

"AAAaaahhhhh!!!" I screamed.

"P-pplease,please take that t-thing off of me," I said in fear.

My heart beats faster."Please don't sneak in my shirt, I'm begging you," I said in a whisper, hoping that little creature will hear me.

I'm extremely scare with little creature like this. I don't know why but it just always freaks me out.

Jiyong moved forward to me and I quickly hugged his left arms. I closed my eyes in horror. He picked it up and then in a split-second he threw it away.

Then Jiyong turned to look at the girl beside him.

I’m still closing my eyes tightly. He tried to stifle his laughter and clear his throat.

"Uhh, it's gone already," I heard him talking.

I looked up and our eyes met.

Then we stared into each other deeply.

To deep that I felt myself being hypnotised by his beautiful dark brown eyes.

We stared at each other for a long moment. Then sensing that my face is only a few centimeters away from his, I backed away as my eyes widens. When I looked down I realised my hands still clutching his arm. I immediately pull my hands as we both looked away from each other. I felt myself blushing.

"Thanks," I said almost in a whisper.

From the corner of my eyes I saw him smiling.

"Look, I’m very sorry about last time. I didn't mean it," he said slowly.

I took a deep breath before I started my speech.

"It's okay. Since you already saved me from that little creature, you’re forgiven."

I decided to just forgive him. I only lost the coin that Changmin gave to me. As long as I have Changmin, I'm fine with it. Well he's not yet mine but I hope someday he will.

"I think I should go now," I said, still feeling embarrassed about earlier. I gave him a smile and stood up leaving the park, not waiting for his reply.

Jiyong watched my back as I left the park. He unknowingly smiled to himself as he make his way back to the hotel.

***

 

So how is it?? I know its not that good..

But I still  hope u guys will comments and pls tell me what you think..hehe

Comments are highly appreciated! Thanks!smiley