The new beginning

You Are My All

 ***

 

I immediately left their table and continue to walk hastily without looking at my direction. I don’t care anymore. I want to get away from them as fast as possible and that is when I feel myself bumped into someone.

“I’m sorry,” I said without looking up. I didn’t bother to check the person.

“it’s okay,” Jiyong said as he looked at me. He noticed my wet eyes and was about to ask something but I already ran away.

I ran back to my shop and rushed to the toilet, walking weakly inside one of the cubicles. So this is how it feels to be heartbroken.

 I couldn’t hold it any longer and cried my heart out.

Jiyong walked past the toilet area when he heard a woman’s crying. At first it freaks him out as the voice coming out from the men’s toilet. But later on he decided to check the cubicles one by one.

Then he push open the last cubicle as it wasn’t locked and saw me crying.

“_____-ah…”

I looked up and shocked as I saw Jiyong standing infront of me.

“Ji-jiyong-ah…what are doing in here?!” I exclaimed in between sobbed and quickly standing up.

“Umm…,” he hesitated before pointed his finger cutely at the wall near the entrance.

I follow the direction of his finger and saw a ‘male’ sign on it. My eyes widen in horror.

I feel myself blushing. This is so embarrassing! First, he saw me crying and then he caught me in a male’s toilet. How worst could it be?! This must be the craziest day of my life!

Then an image of a lovely couple that breaks my heart flashing back in my mind. I looked down and lowered my head. It just makes me want to cry more. I bit my lower lip trying hard not to cry.

Jiyong can see that I’m about to cry again and then he swiftly grabbed my wrist and take me out from the shop.

“Yah! where are we going?!” I said with confusion written all over my face.

He smiled gently at me, “Just follow me.”

***

“Amusement Park?”

I scanned through the areas. It’s been a long time since my last time here. I really missed this place.

“Yeah…not only that, we’re going to ride this,” he grinned.

Roller coasters??!  You must be kidding me! Riding roller coasters is what I fear the most. I never ride one in my life and never will!

“What?! No way!” I tried to walked away.

He take hold of my arm, “Oh come on…It’s been a long time since my last ride.”

“Look, if you wanted to ride it so much, just go by yourself okay?” I started to feel annoyed.

Jiyong still not giving up, “Please…Just this once?”

“No, I-…” I wasn’t able to protest as Jiyong strongly gripped my hand and hurriedly take me to the roller coasters.

We fasten our seat-belt and waiting for the ride to start. Jiyong excitedly waits for it and took a glanced at me, “Are you ready?”

I didn’t said anything. All I did is just looking down with worried expression on my face.

He could see that my face looks so pale and noticed that I’m squeezing my both hands tightly.

“_____-ah, are you okay? Don’t tell me this is your first ride?” he joked.

“It is! You big meanie!” I shouted.

He stared at me with his adorable eyes. Then his mouth slowly curved into a smile and finally burst into laughter.

I glared at him with my piercing eyes.

“Don’t worry. You’ll get over your fear soon. Trust me…” he chuckled.

He took my right hand and quickly filled the spaces between my fingers with his own. I look at our intertwined hands. He held it tightly. “ Woah, your hand is so cold,” he teased, “ don’t be scared.”

I looked at him and then he looked straightly into my eyes and smile cutely. I feel myself blush. Good thing, not long after that the ride begin so he won’t  be able to see my face that I bet resembled the color of tomato!

After screaming at the top of my lung during the ride, I feel a lot better now. Even though it was my first ride, it’s not that bad actually. I gave out a big sighed of relief. After what had happened earlier at least I can forget all the pain for a while.

We sat on one of the benches while drinking our own water. I glanced at him.

“ Thanks…I feel a lot better now.”

He smiled softly and focuses his eyes on the children playing on the swings. “Actually,” he paused for a while and then continued,” I saw what happened.”

Jiyong actually knew all along what has happened earlier. He had been witnessing all the scenes and he sort of understand why I was crying.

I was taken aback. I didn’t expect him to watched all the scenes. The feeling of pain started to struck me again.

 I need to let it out.

 I need someone to lean on.

To share with.

My thoughts immediately flew to my two best buddy. These two will always be by my side.

We cry…

We laugh…

All to be shared together.

Just this time they can’t be with me. Yuri has a fashion showcase in Paris and Seungri had to stay for a week in London for his new project.

 “ I shouldn’t put high hope on him. I’m such a fool,” I said painfully. I lowered my head, staring at my hands and biting my lower lip just to prevent the tears from coming out.

Then I feel myself was pull into an embraces. “ Don’t cry,” he said softly , “It’s okay, this thing will be over soon,” he tried comforting me.

I hugged him back. Perhaps this comforting hug would make me feel much better than before. After I calmed down he released the hug.

“ Don’t worry _____-ah, there are still many men in this world,” he said, “ in fact, I believe many men would line up just to be yours,” he teased.

“ What?! Yah!” I shouted and hit his arm. He gave out a laugh and then continued, “ Chinca ya~ even myself,” he joked tried to brighten up the mood. I giggled and then started laughing. I gaze at him as he still laughing. His eyes become smaller when he laugh. Looks cute!

Then Jiyong suddenly realised about the time,“ We better go now,” as he stood up and smiled radiantly.

“ kajja…”

 

***

Another update!!! cheeky

Hope u guys like the chapter and will leave some comments^^ okay? hehe..

Gomawo!