Heartbroken

You Are My All

Enjoy the chapter! ;)

***

A young guy carefully placed the unique, medium-sized glasses on the table.  The coldness of the ice-creams gave fog at the edge of those glasses. He smiled politely at the two peoples, “Please enjoy it,” he said and bows his head a little. Then he walked away to another table and does the same. After he had finished serving the customers he makes his way to the counter and that is when he felt a vibration in his pants pocket that made him jump a little. Good thing that he didn’t let the tray flew from his hands or he will be named as a clumsy one if that happened. He grabbed his cell phone out and read the new message.

 

‘ Yah, where are u? Let’s go for a drink! ‘

 

-Junsu-

 

Then Jiyong started replying his text.

 

‘Mianhae, I can’t. I’m working in a shop right now. Maybe next time alright?^^ ‘

 

 He immediately pressed the send button. After a few seconds he received a new message again.

 

‘ What? Are u crazy?! What if ur dad finds out? He’ll go berserk! ‘

 

He chuckled quietly. As his eyes caught two people just came in to the shop he started to reply junsu’s texts quickly.

 

‘ Nah, don’t worry…he won’t. Yah, got to go now. I’ll call u later buddy!^^

 

After pressing the send button and putting it back to his pants pocket, he straight away went to them to ask for their order.

 

“Welcome to our shop. May I take your orders?” Jiyong said, giving a smile at the couple in front of him.

 

The dashing guy looked at the pretty woman and gave her a gentle smile, “So what you wanna eat my love?”

She focused her eyes on every picture in the menu. “Hmm…This one looks good!” she said excitedly.

 

“Okay then…We’ll have that one please,” he said as he smiled.  Jiyong smiled back and bow his head a little before walked away.

 

 

***

 

I stretched my arms after feeling a little numb and started yawning. I already post some advertisements of my shop through the internet. By this way I could at least catch more attentions from the people out there to come to my sweet little shop.

My eyes still glued on the screen of the laptop, thinking on what to be add or edit on the poster I’m making right now. Making poster for the shop’s advertisements sure is fun but somehow make me feel sleepy too. Well that’s actually not the main reason why I’m feeling this sleepy. It’s just that I got less sleep than usual which thanks to my ‘great’ Yunho oppa. He makes me work my guts out last night.

 You see, he really needs my help on something. Since his secretary took two days leave so he forgot that one document that need to be done urgently. I need to read that document which was marked ‘ Confidential ’ one by one and very carefully. After that I must write a report about it and make sure there were no mistakes because this document is very important. Thank god, I have some basic on doing this kind of work. Even so, it kinda difficult as I have to rack my brains on the report.

I must remember to remind him to treat me to a delicious dinner in an expensive restaurant later. ‘Hehe…’ as I grinned to myself. Speaking of food really makes me hungry. I glanced on my wrist watch and realised it’s already lunch time. No wonder I’m feeling hungry. I stood up while clutching my handbag and reach for the door.

As I went out from my small office I saw people happily eating their ice-cream. By the sight of it always makes me happy and brought a big smile on my face. I continue smiling and make my way to the main door not until a familiar figure caught my view. A smile slowly disappeared from my face.

The dashing guy stared lovingly at her. He touched her cheek and said something which makes the pretty woman laugh. Then she hits his arm softly and smile sweetly at him. They looked so intimate. One will know they were a lover. A perfect match.

I was rooted at my place and still looking at the couple, feeling brokenhearted. The dashing guy looks up as if realised of my existence.

 

“_____ah!”

 

He called me. The guy that I adored so much had called out my name. I feel like running away from them.

 

I’m not ready to face it.

 

I don’t want to. I just don’t.

 

My heart doesn’t want to go to them but my body as if has a mind on its own walked slowly to their direction.

 

“Changmin-ah…” I said with a heavy heart as I arrived at their table.

 

“______-ah I want you to meet my girlfriend,” he beamed at me, “she’s Yeonhee.”

 

As expected the thing that I’m afraid to hear had already been said. My world feels like crashing.

 

The woman waved at me happily. I just smiled bitterly in return.

 

My mouth feels like it has been locked.

 

Speechless.

 

This thing is so sudden. I just don’t know how to react as my heart breaks into million pieces.

 

“Changmin-ah…I-..I have to go.”

 

I quickly turned my body around when I felt my vision become blur because I was on the verge of crying.

 

 

***

Sorry guys for the long wait..

I added 2pm's Junsu in this story..hehe

leave your comments, okay? Thanks! =)