We meet again

You Are My All

Enjoy the chapter!smiley

 

***

I went out from the kitchen after I finished mixing the ingredients for my new ice-cream recipe. I'm going to check how the others were doing since we don't have enough worker as one of them had quit last week.

"______ah~ I think you better hire one or two more people to help us," said Miho, one of the waitress here. We become closer since she works here months ago.

"Yeah I know and hopefully we'll find them soon," I agreed. "Miho ah~ I'll be in my office if you guys need me okay," I smiled and entered a room just across the kitchen. It's just a small room for me to do my work.

***

He's walking along the street with an earphones stuck on his ears. He just loves listening to music especially hiphop song.

Jiyong heaved a sigh of relief. It's been two days since he got back to Seoul. He's sure had a good time in Meotjin Island. His mouth curved into a smile while remembering that beautiful place.

He suddenly stopped infront of one shop that really caught his attention. He looked throught the glass wall and saw the place decorated with colourful and simple style yet very pretty and unique.

As he's busy checking the place, he noticed a white paper stick on the glass wall of the shop.

"Looking for employees.." he whispered as he read the words on the paper.

He thought for a moment. 'Maybe I should give it a try'

He's thinking that rather than doing nothing in this one month he'd better trying something new. He never did this kind of thing before as his dad is too strict that he only focus his attention on his study.

'I don't want to miss this chance.'

Without second thought, he immediately push the glass door and stepped into the shop.

***

I was busy checking the list of things when I heard someone knocking the door. Miho popped her head with a big smile on her face.

"______ah~ there's a guy wants to apply for the job,"

"Oh really? Tell him to come in."

After seconds I saw a guy entering my office. He's wearing a yellow t-shirt which got a smiley on it with a black jeans and a grey beanie. The beanie really fit with his cute face.

He stood infront of my desk as I looked at him in surprise.

"Oh!" he exclaimed obviously didn't expect another encounter with the person infront of him.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" he said after recovered from the shock. "I never thought we would meet again," he smiled.

"Yeah me too," I said, not really looking at him as I suddenly remember about the embarassing moment last time.
Then I took a deep breath and focus my eyes on him.

"So you're here to apply for the job right?"

"Ne," he simply replied.

"Okay then, I'm giving you the job as the waiter since we really need it right now. Is it okay if you start working tomorrow at noon?"

"Yes of course. Gamsahamnida!" he smiled and then bowed his head.

I smiled back and still not taking my eyes away from his face, getting attracted by his cute and radiant smile.

"Oh by the way, I'm Kwon Jiyong," he offered his hand to me.

I quickly looked away hoping he didn't realised that I'm staring at him and then stood up from my chair. I looked down at the hand before me and gladly accepted it for a handshake.

"I'm Jung ______. And don't be too formal, just called me ______," as I gave a small smile.

***

"Yunho ah~ Saengil Chukahae!" Jaejoong said as he gave him a quick hug and then gave him his gift.

Junsu who's following Jaejoong from the back jockingly said, "Hyung I can't believe you're getting older already,haha."

Then Yunho replied mockingly, "Yeah I know. In fact I think that I've became much cuter than you now,"

"Hey, no way! You can't take that away from me. I'll still be the cute prince!"

While Yoochun, me, Yuri and Seungri who were already sitting down around the table could only laugh at them.

We celebrated Yunho's birthday this year at one of his favourite restaurants only with his close friends and family.

After a while I saw Leeteuk, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Donghae make their way to our table and greeted us cheerfully. After another minutes, Kyuhyun and Sungmin entered the restaurant with gifts on their hands.

I was busy chatting with Junsu when I heard a male voice spoke, "Yunho hyung, mianhae I'm late."

Then I turned my head only to find Changmin standing beside Yunho. "Saengil Chukahae Hyung!" he said again, smiling.

After that Changmin looked around trying to find a place for him to sit. "Oh, hi!" he said as soon as he took a sit beside me. I could only gave him a shy smile as a replied and was glad that he came.

Suddenly the lights went off making the place turns dimmed and all of us were surprised by it.

"Saengil Chukahamnida...Saengil Chukahamnida..." I heard voices continued singing. Then I saw someone carrying a cake towards us with two people following behind. As I take a closer look at the people I recognised it as Jaejoong who's holding the cake while the other two people were Junsu and Yoochun.

Jaejoong walked to Yunho with a grinned and placed the cake on the table. Then we started to sing the birthday song together. We clapped our hands as the song ended and when Yunho is ready to blow the candles, a handsome guy suddenly interrupted.

"Hyung make your wish first!" Siwon said.

"What?" Yunho chuckled.

"Hyung ppalli! Just blow it already. I want to eat the cake!" Eunhyuk whined as he stared at the beautiful cake, completely drooling on it.

"Yah! All you know is just eat, eat and eat!" Donghae hit his head playfully.

"Oww!" Eunhyuk said.

The place filled with laughter as all of us were amused by them. "Aish,araso.." Yunho smiled. He closed his eyes and paused for a while to make his wish. Then he quickly opened it and blew the candles as everyone cheered.

It's getting late as hours passed.

"Oppa, I think I'll leave first," I said to Yunho.

"Okay, I'll drive you home," he said.

"Aniyo, it's okay. I want to take a walk before going home. Don't worry oppa, just enjoy your night and have fun with your friends okay? And oh, Happy 24th Birthday! I'll always love my Yunho oppa," I grinned as I tapped him on the shoulder.

Yunho laughed as he pinched my nose.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

Just when I was about to answer him I heard a voice behind me.

"I'll walk you home if you want."

I turned around and found Changmin with a smile on his handsome face.

What?! With him?? Alone?! I'd love to!

"Yeah thats a good idea. Beside it's really late now. Changmin ah~ I think you should accompany her if its okay with you," Yunho smiled mischievously at me.

"Speaking of it makes me remember when my dongsaeng always forget the way back home when she was still a kid. Its really funny when I think about it again," Yunho laughed out loud as he spilled out one of my little secret.

I saw Changmin laughed a little. Then I glared at Yunho.

'You're going to pay for this oppa!' I thought as I gave Yunho a fake smile.

***

I feel the cool breeze brushed against my body as we walk along the street.

"Uhmm..I heard from Yunho hyung, you owned an ice-cream shop isn't it?" Changmin started the conversation after a long moment of silent.

"Yeah, its always been my dream to open that shop," I replied smiling.

"Speaking of dream, I remember about my childhood dream which is to be a chef," he chuckled.

"Really? You wanna be a chef?" I asked.

"Yeah since I love to eat but as time goes by I changed my mind because everytime I tried to cook something it always didn't turned out well. I guess cooking is not really my ability," he said laughing.

I looked at him as I laughed along. Then we continue talking while we walk until we stopped infront of a tall, big gate.

I turned around to face him. "Thanks for walking me home. Gomawo," I said. He smiled and nodded his head.

"It's really cold outside, you better go in," he said concernly.

"Ne araso.." I said.

"So I think I should go now. Good night ______ah~" he said and then started to walk away.

"Changmin ah~" I called him. He's just a few steps away from me. He turned around and looked at me questioningly. "Don't forget to drop by at my shop if you have free time."

"Don't worry, I will," he let out another smile.

I smiled to myself as I watched him left.

***

 

i hope u guys can give comments smiley...

your comments really inspire me to write another chapter...hehe