Surprise!

You Are My All

“Morning everyone!” I greeted cheerily as I walk into the shop.

“Morning!” replied some of my workers with a smile. Since it is Saturday, the shop opens from morning until midnight unlike the other days which start in the afternoon and closes a bit early.

As I was about to enter the kitchen, I saw a familiar figures entering the shop.

“Annyeong!” he said.

“Changmin-ah…” I said unbelievingly.

He smiled and then stopped after a while. “Waeyo? Your face looking like you’ve just seen a ghost. Am I look like a ghost to you?” he joked as he put his hands up together trying to act like a ghost.

Yeah, a handsome ghost indeed!

I laughed at his cuteness, “ Aniyo. It’s just that I didn’t expect that you really come.”

“Ah about that. Of course I’ll come. I already promised you right?”

“Yeah,” I chuckled. “so…have a sit first while I’ll get you the menu.”

“Sure!” he said and then took a sit near the big glass window.

I got back to his table, placing the menu in front of him. “Here’s the menu. Pick whatever you want. It’s my treat for today,” I grinned.

“Really? Then I want to have all of them.”

All of them??!

“What?!”

Then within seconds I heard changmin burst out laughing.

“Nah, just kidding. Hmm…how about this one?” he said pointing on one of the pictures in the menu.

I laughed, “Okay, coming right up.”

After a few minutes, I went back to changmin. “Taadaa!” I said as I placed a beautifully designed ice-cream with a big star-shaped white chocolate. Then I quickly sit opposite of him.

“Wow!” he said, impressed.

“I made it myself, have a taste.”

Changmin pick up the spoon, scooping the ice-cream slowly and then immediately put it into his mouth. “Mmm…Perfect!”

“Really? Thanks!” I replied with a big smile on my face.

After that I watch him as he continues eating. I glanced at his eyebrows and then my eyes continue to trail down to his beautiful eyes, his nose and then finally to his lips. I stared at his perfect features long enough. Just then I realized a pair of eyes looking back at me.

Ouch! He caught me!

I smiled sheepishly and look away slowly.

______-ah…”

Did he just called me?

I turned my head to look back at him. “Yes?”

“Uhmm…I was thinking if you can accompany me going somewhere next week.”

“Where are we going?”

“I wanted to buy something for someone since I don’t know what to choose. So can you?”

I saw his pleading eyes and then I smiled, “Sure, no problem!” as I made an okay sign with my hand.

Little did they know, they were actually being spied by the two people that were standing behind the counter.

“Yah, they seem so close isn’t?”

“Yea. Ahh..He’s really good looking.”

“And she’s pretty. They’ll make a cute couple together.”

“If I can get such a dashing guy like that, I won’t let him slip away from my grip,” the girl said dreamily, clasping her two hands together in front of her face.

“Yah! Did you forget? You already have your boyfriend,” the other girl said, softly hitting her friend’s head with her pen.

She giggled, “I know…I'm just telling you my thoughts.”

“Miho-ah? Min jung-ah? What did you guys doing there?”  Someone interrupted them.

They both looked behind them,”Ehh??”  as they said in unison. “How come you’re standing there when we just saw y-- ,” Miho stopped Min jung’s sentences as she covered her friend’s  mouth with her hand. If not they will get caught spying on their boss.

Miho laughed awkwardly,” Aniyo…We’re just doing some exercise here since Min jung said she had gained some weight, haha.”

“Yea, that’s right,” Min jung laughed and at the same time glared at Miho.

I blinked my eyes on them and then smiled,”Ohh…oo-kay. Anyway, have you guys seen Jiyong?”

“He’ll be on the night shift today,” Min jung answered.

“Ahh…Well after you guys had done doing that, quickly get back to work then,” I said as I laughed.

“Deh!” they answered, giggling.

 

***

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

Pls do give comments, alright? Thanks! hehe =)