My Precious Coin

You Are My All

***

I entered the office through the beautiful brown door. I looked around the room but found no one. 'Hmm, I wonder where could that 'stingy' boy possibly gone.' Suddenly my eyes caught a very cozy-looking couch. Without wasting more time, I quickly threw myself against the couch. 'Ahh, this feels good!'. It's very tiring after a long day at the shop. More costumers coming today.

" Oh, you're here! " Seungri said loudly that I almost fell from the couch. I don't know where and when he came into this room.

Seungri slightly chuckled realising my shocked expression.

" Yah! Do you have any idea for a great shocked you've caused me? " I said feeling mad. " Mianhae," Seungri apologised as he looked at his paperwork. " Well it's not my fault anyway, who told you to creep into my office at this hour, " he continued looking back at me.

The sun was about to set down. Most people is ready to go home.

Realising it, I smiled sheepishly at him. " Well I just want to treat you to a dinner." Seungri's face brightened when he heard it. 

" If it’s your treat I'll definitely go, " he grinned. " I know you'll said that because you're still as stingy as ever! " as I burst out laughing after looking at him. He have this weird look that amused me.

" How could you said that to your best friend? " as he pouted cutely. "Araso, araso. Seungri ah~ you're the greatest and the nicest friend I've ever had in this world! " I said dramatically. He laughed, " Hmm, that sounds better. "

" Oh yeah, before we go could you get me a cup of coffee please while I'm finishing my work here, " he said.

" Yah ajeossi! I don't remember anything about being your secretary. I'm really tired right now, you know, " as I leaned back at the couch.

"______ ah~ please. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that you look extra cute today, really! chinca ya! " he winked at me. I laughed at his silliness. I looked at him and then he gave me his puppy eyes.

"Aish! alright," as I stand up and walked out the room.

I walked lazily towards the vending machine and then mentally smacked myself as I remembered something. I forgot to ask Seungri for some coins. 'Great, I don't think I have any coins right now' I thought. " Do you need help? " a manly voice suddenly interrupted my thoughts.

I turned around and saw a tall, muscular guy with a black hair. I stared at his beautiful dark brown eyes and damn! he looks so dashingly handsome. I was speechless that I just nodded my head. I felt so lost in his eyes. He suddenly took my hand and put some coins on my palm. " Here take this, " as he gave me a sweet smile. 'Aww, such a y lips!'. " Go..Gomawoyo, " I said nervously. " Changmin ah~ boss told us just now we have an urgent meeting! " his colleague shouted not too far from us. He hurriedly get himself a cup of coffee too and walked away.

"______ ah~.______ ah~," Yuri called me. "______ ah!" this time she yelled at me. "Oww! no need to yell. Did you notice that you're only a few centimeters away from me?" I said as I rubbed my ears. "For your information, you’ve been day dreaming all day and I've been calling your name many times already. You must be thinking about him again aren't you?" Yuri gave me a cheeky smile. She's also one of my best buddies beside Seungri.

"Whatever," as I just rolled my eyes. "Yuri ah~ let’s take a walk on the bridge," as I want to get a better view of the lake. The bridge was just perfectly built near it. Since its weekend, we decided to go to this place which is famous for its mesmerising lake. "Yaah~ it’s really pretty here!" Yuri said gleefully. The lake looks deep though.

***

Jiyong silently enjoying the scene in front of him. He took this opportunity to relax his mind after facing a lot of work in the company. He took a deep breath and slowly let it go. He just love this place especially its lake. Just when he is about to enjoy more the peacefulness of this place,his phone suddenly ringing.

"Yoboseyo?" he answered lazily.

"What? Aish, araso. I'll be there," he ended the call and started to rush to the parking lot.

***

Yuri went home earlier because something came up. I was left alone and still standing at the same place as before. I decided to take pictures. I searched for my cell phone in my bag when I suddenly touched a cold round metal. Then I took it out from my bag and saw the thing i love the most. I have been keeping this coin ever since he gave me which is for months now. I stared at the coin as my lips curved into a smile. 'Changmin.' I still remember his name. I let out a sigh. I think I have a crush on him.

Then all of a sudden, I felt someone bumped into me. The worst thing is I accidently dropped the coin to the lake. 'MY PRECIOUS COIN!'I thought."AAaaahhh!! nooo!!" I started to act frantically.

'What to do? what to do?! should i just jump to this lake?' I thought to myself stupidly.

"Joesonghaeyo. I'm so sorry," the guy who bumped into me earlier apologised and started to walk away.

I feel anger started to rise in me. "Yah! How can you just walk away like that? I've just lost my coin because of you!" I said angrily.

He turned his head to me. "Yah ajumma, I already apologised to you. Besides it's just a coin," he said nonchalantly.

'Mworagu? AJUMMA?? you called me ajumma? Hey,I'm still young you know'. I was about to fight back but he already ran away from me hurriedly."Nappeun namja." I muttered under my breath. I sighed heavily and stared hopelessly at the lake.

***

'What's wrong with that girl? She’s really over reacting' Ji Yong think to himself funnily. "But she is sure looks funny when she's angry," as he chuckled remembering the girl he met a while ago. He looked at his watch. 'Oh no, I'm late'. He started his car engine and drove off.

***