Surprises hehehehhe ^^

Super Junior Fullhouse

It was a pretty long night after all of that cleaning, but in the end I did apologize formally to everyone; I mean, I'm not that rude. A warm dinner full of bright smiles and laughter dispelled all the trouble committed that day, and really, I've felt like I'm becoming a part of the family bit by bit. Maybe I could let go of my past and this despicable side of myself, to act as who I really am, and maybe not giving a damn of what others think of me. We all sat round the dinner table, thoroughly enjoying each other's company. I quietly slipped away from the scene, taking pleasure in the simple familial atmosphere emitting from the dinner table. I really haven't felt anything like this in a long time. Not since my parents abandoned me...

A small vibration in my jean pocket led me to go out to the rooftop to answer. It was an unknown number with no caller ID, yet the familiarity of the numbers got the wheels and axels of my brain turning. I scratched my head in irritation as I pondered on whether to answer or not. 5..4..3..2..

With heavy sigh, I tapped the luminescent green button and brought the phone up to my ear.

"..Hello?" I asked cautiously.

"..Hello?" The caller mirrored back the question in the deep, resonating voice of a man.

"Hi," I said bluntly.

"Hi," the mystery man responded.

I narrowed my eyes. "Sir, do you have some sort of business with me? Because frankly–"

The opening of the door interrupted the annoyed retort I was about to direct to the caller. Siwon slowly made his way over to me. My cheeks immediately flushed and I ended the call.

He smiled shyly at me, and rubbed the nape in that cute, adorable way I could never get enough of.

"Sorry," he softly said with a sheepish grin, "I was wondering where you went. Didn't know that I interrupted a phone call.."

I shook my head and waved my hands a bit too fast, flustered to be exact. Flapping my arms around and shaking my head like an idiot. Yup. That was me. "Don't worry! It was no one. Probably one of those pranksters or something like that..." I trailed off.

He chuckled and leaned against the railing. "Well knowing you, you could easily send them away in an instant."

I playfully pushed his arm. "Yah, what's that supposed to mean? I'm a totally civilized person!" I declared indignantly in a fake hissy fit, and then immediately regretting it. Okay, I mentally slapped myself, you're supposed to be yourself and stop being so overly dramatic and weird. Just calm down and BREATHE DAMMIT.

In response, Siwon reached over and squished my cheeks and laughed in that baritone voice of his. "You know, no matter what you do or who you are..." The pressure on my cheeks disappeared into a cupped embrace by his large, slender hands, and gazed his warm, chocolate brown eyes into mine. "I still like you. I'd still like you no matter what."

He took in a soft, deep breath before murmuring, "Hyorin, I like you. I don't know what it is that made me so attracted to you, but I find myself subconsciously looking for you whenever you're not there with me, wondering what it is you're doing or how you're feeling. And even if you're there with me, I could only concentrate on the sound of your voice, your genuine smile, and the twinkling of your eyes in mischief. I know that this may be all too sudden, but I just really wanted to let you know."

Siwon gently dropped his hands from my face and gave me that charming smile. I was still in shock, like a fish out of water. My mouth was dry and I couldn't get my mouth or my mind to function. Say something. C'mon girl, SAY SOMETHING BEFORE HE LEAVES!

"Umm, I guess I'll leave you alone. It might've been too much, eh?" A small smile flickered over his lips in understanding and he turned his back to head inside.

I blinked hard and cried, "W-Wait, Siwon!" I ran over and stood awkwardly in front of him, as he stood facing me with his full attention.

"I--I li--"

Buzz!!