Introductions

Super Junior Fullhouse

 

The girls were given a small tour of their room and the members’ room, which was very “clean”. Then they all went into the living room to give self-introductions.

“Do you speak hangul?” asked Kibum, once again used for his knowledge of English.

*Everyone will now be speaking in Korean*

“Yes we do. We understand it quite well, but our hangul might sound a little off,” Eva sheepishly replied.

The Super Junior members were awed and shocked.

“What?! We were made fun of!” some exclaimed.

“No, no, no,” Eva said reassuringly.

“Well, let’s start with self-intros,” Kangin said. “You can go first,” he said gesturing towards Eva.

Eva stood up. “Anyeonghaseyo. My name is Eva and my Korean name is Kim Joong Mi. I come from the US and am 25 years old.”

“Wow!” was the members’ response.

“Ok. Now it’s your turn, Alice,” Eva said to her.

Alice slowly stood up, holding onto Eva. “Anyeong,” she said shyly. “My name is Alice and my Korean name is Lee Hyo Rin. I am also from the US and am 18 years old.”

Stunned by her super cute voice, fashion, personality, and petite-ness, the members all said, “Cute!”

“So is it alright if we talk informally?” asked Heechul.

“That’s fine, Cinderella,” Eva retorted.

“Wait, why am I Cinderella?”

“You have long hair and a pale face.”

“What?!”

Donghae interrupted and asked, “Why don’t you talk some more, Hyo Rin ah?”

“Ah, she’s very shy,” explained Eva. “Hyo Rin is a very good girl and treats me like her unni.”

“Oh…” they all replied. After a brief moment of silence, all the other members (half of them) introduced themselves with many humorous intros. Eva intently watched them, while Alice quietly did.

“So who do you like out of all of us?” Kangin asked.

“I just like everyone,” Eva smiled.

Kangin hmphed*. Apparently he wasn’t very happy that he wasn’t chosen.

“What about you, Hyo Rin?” asked Kangin, eagerly.

“I don’t know…” Alice replied shyly.

“Ah! I’ll win her love!” cried Kangin.

“No, I will!” argued the other members.

Eva giggled. “Well let’s have a contest then! Let’s see who’ll win Hyo Rin’s love in the next 2 weeks!”