Chapter 5

When Jaejoong Lost his PHONE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Seven bodies are now lying down on the hallway floor. Each of them panting, trying to catch their breath because of that crazy chase. All of them heaved a sigh of relief. But the profuse sweat covering their faces can’t be held unnoticed.

 

‘Ahhh… I’m so tired.’

 

“Arghh… I’m all sweat!’

 

“Omo! I think I’m going to faint.’

 

‘My legs don’t want to move anymore.’

 

‘I’m hungry! I think I’ve burnt all my calories already I can’t believe we panicked and chased Noona just for a dead phone! Arghh...’

 

The five guys thought with their legs and arms spread on the floor. They feel tired mentally (because of too much thinking), emotionally (because of too much worries) and physically (well, no need to explain that).

 

After a few minutes of catching their breaths, they became conscious as soon as people started to gather around them with their phones and cameras flashing. They immediately got up from the floor and stared unbelievingly at the two people who are still holding each other, having the time of their life.

 

DARA’S POV

 

Ki- Kim Jaejoong?

 

 Aigoo! Omo! Waaaahhhhhhh….. His face is so close! Smooth face! His nose is sharp! His beautiful eyes are penetrating me! What to do? What to do? And his chest! Oh my god! I can really feel it. It’s hard but soft at the same time. It’s really comfortable. Ahhh.. I want to stay like this. I really love my position right now. I don’t want to let go. I don’t want him to let go of me. I don’t want this to end. Please let time stop.

 

The whole world knows that my younger sister has a huge crush on him. But what they don’t know is that I was the one who influenced her. Kekeke. I watched every music video and every program they were in ever since they’re debut. I didn’t miss anything. Well, except for their concerts. I’ve missed most of them because most of them were in conflict with my own schedule. But I downloaded them whenever I had the chance! My laptop is full of their videos. Ahahha. Collection?

 

I was battling in my mind when my eyes went to his lips. Ahhh… Those y and enticing lips. I always wondered how it would taste like! I started to my lips because I felt them starting to dry. But…

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

Gahd! Sandara Park is right on top of me! Her face is so close! Damn! I just love every part of her. Her sharp nose, her porcelain skin and the eyes, those expressive eyes that seem to penetrate and haunt me in my dreams. I can’t seem to forget it ever since I saw her in that cass cf. The way she looks and the way she expresses her emotions there were superb! I became a fan since then.

 

I wanted to be the one who received those seductive stares. I wanted to be the one who’ll buy her clothes and bring her to places. Gahd! I got really jealous of Lee Min Ho that time! They’ve even kissed in that cf! Ans it was said that it took them a 100 takes to be able to get the perfect shot! I really regret it when I turned down their offer to be the lead male in that particular cf. If I had known that it’ll be like that, I wouldn’t have turned it down and just accepted it with no hesitation. God knows how badly I want her to be my girlfriend. But her dating ban is not yet over, so I held back.

 

Damn! My hands are trembling! My hands are on her waist. I have to admit. She’s really slim. She’s too petite which makes her more adorable. I was still savoring the moment when my eyes drifted to her lips.

 

Damn! What is she doing? Did she forget that I’m a guy? I have raging hormones for goodness sake! Oh, no! My thoughts are starting to…

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Jaejoong’s hands left Dara’s waist and went to cup her face. He stared at her intently before closing the gap between them. He sealed her lips with his. He nibbled her lower lip and lingered there. Dara is still in shock at what he has done and but he’s determined to make her respond towards his kiss. He moved his tongue asking for an entrance.

 

As soon as Dara felt his tongue, she gasped which made her opened and granted him entrance. The kiss was too sweet that she wasn’t able to resist anymore. She quickly responded to his kisses and wrapped her arms on his head not letting him escape.

 

A triumphant smile escaped Jaejoong’s lips and they continued to devour each other’s lips.

 

Meanwhile, the spectators are growing in number. The camera’s kept on flashing and people kept on recording the scene before their eyes.

 

The other DBSK members, BIGBANG, and 2ne1 were watching with wide eyes and jaws dropped.

 

“No, Minzy! Don’t look!” CL said as she tried to cover Minzy’s eyes.

 

“Arrgghhh… Unnie, I want to see. I want to see.” Minzy complained as she tried to remove CL’s hands.

 

Bom was left in awe. She just can’t explain what she’s feeling right now. She already forgot about the ice cream incident. ‘Way to go, Ssantoki!’ was her only thought.

 

‘That’s it, Jae!’

 

‘Woo-hoo! Way to go, Hyung!’

 

‘Congrats, Jae.’

 

‘I’ll worship you, Jae!’

 

‘Way to go, Twirp. But…’ TOP thought and scanned the crowd. ‘Tsch! That’s gonna hurt.’ T.O.P thought when he saw him among the spectators.

 

Taeayang, with his hands on his mouth also searched the crowd. ‘Ouch!, man.’

 

Daesung can’t take his eyes off the scene.

 

Seungri put his hands on his hips and landed his eyes on someone. ‘Sorry, hyung. You lost big time.’

 

Gasps, whispers and giggles filled the hallway but later died down as soon as the elevator opened revealing YG CEO.

 

YG stepped out of the elevator and was stupefied at what greeted him. His one of the most precious talent was lip locking in the hallway!

 

“Ehem!” YG faked a cough, loud enough for everyone to hear.

 

But that didn’t stopped the two.

 

“Ehem!” YG faked a cough again, now loud enough to hear in the entire building.

 

The two then stopped and their eyes grew wide as soon as they saw him. They immediately let go of each other and stood up. When they realized that there were already too many people gathered, they blushed and looked away, looking everywhere but each other.

 

“Cameras and cellphones are to be confiscated. I mean ALL. Now, get back to your works.” YG announced, earning some groans from the spectators and each handed their cameras and phone to the securities. “You two, come to my office.” He ordered and the two just followed him without uttering a word with heads bowed down.

 

As soon as they were seated inside YG’s office, YG began to interrogate them.

 

“Do both of you know what you did earlier?” YG asked with his arms crossed in front his chest while sitting comfortably on his chair.

 

The two just nodded with their heads still bowed down.

 

“Now, how will you resolve this?” YG asked buit the two just remained silent.

 

He eyed the two of them. ‘Hmmm… I never thought that these two would like each other. Now, what to do? It seems that Dara here really likes him. And this guy here also seems to like her. But her dating ban is yet to be lifted. Will I let these two go on? Hmmm…’ YG thought the signaled Ms. Shin, his secretary.

 

Ms. Shin immediately grabbed a paper and post it on the wall. The two weren’t able to see it because their heads were still bowed down guiltily.

 

As soon as Ms. Shin was finished posting the paper, YG nodded and a satisfied smile escaped his lips.

 

“The two of you, look to your right.” The two immediately lifted their heads and looked to their right. They saw a paper posted on the wall with letters boldly written.

 

“ANYONE WHO TRIES TO MAKE A MOVE ON ANY OF THE YG FEMALE TALENTS WILL BE UNDERGOING PHYSICAL TESTS COURTESY OF ALL YG MALE TALENTS.”

 

Both of them gasped and eyes grew wide.

 

“What the? I haven’t seen that before! You never told us about that!” Dara exclaimed.

 

“It was there long before you signed the contract, Dara.” YG said sternly.

 

“And what if he failed the tests?” Dara asked panicking.

 

“Well, Mr. Kim Jaejoong will have to give up on his lingering ideas.”

 

“What? Give up?” Dara said softly then sat back to her seat, looking defeated.

 

‘It’s for your own good, Dara. I won’t just let anybody have my daughters.’

 

Jaejoong saw Dara’s reaction and immediately said. “I’ll do it. I’ll agree to your condition.”

 

“Are you sure?” YG asked looking at him intently.

 

“I’m sure. But, wait. What will I gain if I passed all of the tests?” Jaejoong inquired.

 

“You’re free to date even if her dating ban is not lifted.” YG said. Jaejoong’s face brightened.

 

“But! Provided that it will be hidden from the public! Dara’s career is still rising. You won’t let her career fall just because your fans will go mad because of your relationship, do you?” YG reminded.

 

“Yes, sajangnim! We will keep this a secret no matter what. Jaejoong said then bowed.

 

Dara was really happy and that was evident in her eyes.

 

Seeing that, YG was satisfied. He then let them off.

 

‘Dara, you found yourself a fine man.’ YG thought and went back to work.

 

Dara and Jaejoong went outside and closed the door.

 

They were still awkward with each other when Jaejoong finally spoke. “Ahm…so, where do we start?”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DARA’S POV

 

“Jagiya!!!!!! Give me back my phone!” Jae shouted as he ran after me. We’re in a park. Just the two of us, celebrating our 5th monthsary. I can’t believe that the guy I was just fantasizing before became my boyfriend! He passed the physical exam YG gave him. I asked him about it several times. But he kept on saying: “You don’t have to know.” What the? Aren’t I his girlfriend? Anyway, he passed the test so I’ll not mind it anymore. But I’m still curious about one particular thing. They already told me that they were chasing me that time because of Jae’s phone. And when I asked why, the same answer is what I always get: “You don’t have to know.” Waaahhhhh… I just got curious every day. I attempted to snatch Jae’s phone so many times. But he guides it like some kind of a precious jewelry. And when his not guarding it, the other members does. Argghhh… what is in this cellphone? Even Tabi and Hyun Joong oppa guards it… I’m so curious!!!!

 

Now that I’m able to get the phone, I swear I’m going to see what’s in it once and for all. I ran as fast as I could, leaving Jae several meters behind. I stopped under a tall tree and immediately browse his phone. I went to its gallery and searched for the albums. I’ve got a strong feeling that they are hiding it here. I was about to open the album labeled ‘HAHAHAHA’ when another album caught my attention.

 

‘PRINCESS’. Princess? What the? He’s calling me ‘Jagiya!’ Who’s this princess? You stupid Jaejoong! We are just in our 5th month and you’re starting to cheat on me? I pressed on that album but…

 

PASSWORD??????!!!!!!!!! He even put a password in it? I’m so gonna kill you now.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Jaejoong finally caught up with Dara. He was breathing hard. He never thought that Dara could really run that fast. He was all smiles when he arrived but a mad Dara was what greeted him.

 

“Yah! Are you cheating on me?” Dara asked raising her voice.

 

“Huh? What are you talking about?” Jaejoong asked innocently.

 

“We are only on are 5th month and you dare cheat on me already? Who’s this? Who’s this princess on your phone? And why did you friggin’ put a password?!” Dara exclaimed madly.

 

“Yah! Yah! Jagiya. You don’t have to be mad.”

 

“What did you say? Give me the password Kim Jaejoong!” Dara said irritably.

 

“Guess it!” Jaejoong said and smiled playfully.

 

“Give me the password or I’ll crush this phone!” Dara said and was about to throw the phone.

 

“Yah! Yah! Wait!” Jaejoong stopped her. “Ok! Ok!”

 

Jaejoong grabbed the phone from Dara and typed the password. Dara peeped over and saw what he had typed.

 

S-A-N-D-A-R-A P-A-R-K. Then the album opened revealing……

 

"

"I LOVE YOU, DARA"

 

“Really, Jagiya. You should’ve guessed it.” Jaejoong said, a smile escaping his lips.

 

Dara wasn't able to browse all of the photos because she got teary-eyed. She hugged Jaejoong who was caught off guard and they fell on the grasses.

 

“I love you too, Jae.” Dara said and kissed him passionately.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL!!

All of you Guessed it right! ahahha..

Did I make Jae too predicatable?

Naahhh....ahhaha

 

Ok!

I'm going to end it like this!

Sorry if the ending is not what you guys expected.

Kekeke... I wanted to finish this fic right away because I'm going to be busy.

Special thanks to all those who stayed with me from the beginnig to the end of this fic

and to all those who subscribed!!

And to those who comments frequently, a lot of thanks to you!

I'm really happy reading your comments!

Keke...

 

Well, Til Next Time!

KAMSAMHAMNIDA! *bows

<3

P.S. This is a product of my crazy imagination! Everything that happened here is purely fiction.. Credits to whoever the owners of the photos...keke... I just googled it... Credits to lilies_0009 for the Jaedy photo! Sorryb for the errors! =)