Chapter 1

When Jaejoong Lost his PHONE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

It’s 12midnight and we just arrive at our dorm. We had our practice whole day today. Yunho, Junsu, and Changmin are dead tired. They immediately went into their respective rooms and threw their beat up bodies to their beds. But, Yoochun and I seemed to be hated by sleep. Our eyes wouldn’t even feel droopy. So, we ended up watching TV and playing games.

 

Soon after, we grew bored. “Aahhh…I’m not yet sleepy.” Yoochun said as he leaned lied down on the floor.

 

“Yeah! Me too.” I said and lied beside him. the two of us were staring at the ceiling and an idea suddenly popped in my mind.

 

“Hey! Let’s invite T.O.P and Hyun Joong for a drink! I’m sure they’ll come!” I suggested and he nodded excitedly. I grabbed my phone and started texting them.

 

I immediately got a reply from them.

 

To: Jae

Fr: Hyun Joong

Ok. I’ll just go there. See you. ^.^

 

To: Jaejoong

Fr: T.O.P

Ok, bro. Let’s use my car. I’ll just get you guys there.

 

To: Hyun Joong; T.O.P

Fr: Jae

Ok, guys. We’ll just wait here.

 

I closed my phone after sending my reply. We went to our room first to change and get our hooded jackets. After a few minutes, Hyun Joong came and T.O.P came and they drove away to have a drink.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

They arrived at their usual bonding place. Whenever they have the chance to meet up, they would go drinking to their hearts content: until one of them gets drunk or until one of them sleeps on the table. Jaejoong, Hyun Joong and T.O.P. are the strongest drinkers in the group. They would drink soju like their some kind of mineral water while Yoochun drinks as if it’s some kind of a red wine.

 

“Seriously, man. How can you drink three bottles of soju in just 2 minutes?” Yoochun said to Jaejoong.

 

“Seriously, man. How can you drink one bottle in 20 minutes? Is that even called drinking?” Jaejoong shot back drawing laughter in their table.

 

“Yah! Yah! I’m just savoring the taste of the drink!”

 

“Hey, Yoochun. You should drink faster. It’s really unfair to drink these lots when you could barely drink to five bottles by the time we go home.” Kim Hyun Joong said pointing at him.

 

“Yeah! Grow up, man. The amount you’re drinking is similar of a baby.” T.O.P commented and they roared in laughter.

 

 Yoochun furrowed his eyebrows. “Yah! That was not even funny. I think you guys are drunk already.” He said and bowed his head making the group laugh much louder.

 

As they were having their fun teasing each other, two girls entered the same place.

 

DARA’S POV

 

Yey! It’s we were able to go out. It’s been a while since we were able to do this. CL seems to be guard us more nowadays. What the? Our dating ban is soon to be lifted. Why is she getting stricter? Tsch. Give chance to your unnies, CL. Hehehe.

 

“Sssantoki? Where do you want to go? It’s 3am.  We can hang out for two hours at most. We need to go back before CL wakes up.” Bom said.

 

 “I don’t know, BOm. Let’s just go to the first place we can see.” I said as I was scanning the streets while driving the car.

 

“Oh, Ssantoki! There! Stop there. Let’s drink!” Bom exclaimed while pointing to the restaurant.

 

“Drink? But Bom, we have practices later.”

 

“Let’s just drink some, Ssantoki. I miss drinking. Please?” she said. I didn’t respond right away for I was thinking it deeply.

 

“Oh! Let’s just say, it’s a pre-celebration for our freedom to date!” She continued as she pulls my arm.

 

“Ok!Ok! let gp of my arm. I’m driving here!” I told her and she shouted with glee.

 

We stopped by at a mini-restaurant. We have prepared ourselves in case there are many people inside. But surprisingly, only four people were there laughing their hearts out.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

All heads turned as soon as Dara and Bom went inside.

 

‘Omo! Sandara Park!’

 

‘Omo! Kim Jaejoong!’

 

The place went quiet for all four of them stared appreciatively towards the two girls. They didn’t expect that they would actually meet them at this time and at this kind of place.

 

“Bom? Dara?” T.O.P called breaking the silence.

 

“Tabi?” Dara responded.

 

“What are you two doing here? It’s already late. Don’t you have practice later?”

 

“Huh! Speak for yourself.” Bom said crossing her arms in front of her chest.

 

“Yah! What did you say?”

 

“Oh? Nothing….Nothing…” Bom answered innocently while shaking her head. Dara just laughed as the two continued to bicker.

 

“Tabi! We’ll just have a drink for a while. We’ll go home soon.” Dara said cutting the two.

 

“Oh! that’s good. Why don’t you join us?” he smiled and glanced at one of the guys in his group.

 

‘Seunghyun…..I’ll kill you!’

 

‘What? Bom, don’t agree! Don’t accept the offer.’

 

“Oh! Won’t we destroy your fun?” Bom said then turned her to give Dara a teasing smile.

 

“Oh, no! No! seat here!” the three guys responded immediately and offered them seats. Bom grabbed Dara’s hands and pulled her towards their table.

 

When they were seated, the guys continued to talk. Bom joined their conversation and and producing much laughter whenever T.O.P and her bicker. They didn’t even notice the two people who silently drinks.

 

‘Damn! I’m getting an irregular heartbeat! I might get a heart attack!’

 

‘Omo! He’s here! And his sitting next to me! I’m getting nervous! Gahd! What to do? I can’t even look at him.’

 

The two looked everywhere but at each other. They just silently drink their soju. They’re focusing their attention on their bottles. They’ve just let their friends talk and never entered in their conversation. Afraid that they’re voices might falter because of the nervousness they feel. At some point, both of them grabbed their bottles at the same time and accidentally touched each other’s hand. They both felt heat crawling up to their cheeks as they felt their hands touched. They immediately let go of their bottles and looked away. This did not escape the eyes of their friends.

 

‘What? Tongue-tied?’

 

‘Tsch! Twirp!’

 

‘Haha. He’s flustered.’

 

‘Dara! What are you doing? Talk to him! Stop blushing’

 

The sun was already starting to rise when they decided to go home. T.O.P., and Yoochun were already half drunk. Dara and Hyun Joong did not even felt their eyes become droopy. Bom and Jaejoong on the other hand were dead drunk. Bom has low alcohol tolerance while Jaejoong, well, he almost finished all of the soju available in the restaurant.

 

Yoochun and Hyun Joong grabbed Jaejoong and carried him to T.O.P’s car.

 

“Gahd, man. You’re drunk!.” Yoochun said.

 

“Who’s (hiccup) drunk? Meeeee?” jaejoong said and turned to Hyun Joong. “Am I… dru….nk?” he said he asked, his voice slurring.

 

“You are drunk! Don’t talk! Your mouth sticks!” Hyun Joong said then carried him towards the car.

 

T.O.P was half drunk but he’s still conscious about what’s happening. Bom, who’s head was lying face down on the table, continued to shout for another bottle.

 

“Ahm..We’ll go ahead, Dara. I need to drop them off to their dorm first. I’ll just carry her to your car. You just go and pay for our orders. Here’s the money.” T.O.P. said while handing her their payment and then carried Bom towards their car.

 

“How much is our bill, Ahjumma?” Dara inquired to the lady clearing their table.

 

“100,000, ma’am.”

 

“Omo! that big?”

 

“Well, you and your friends almost finished my stocks.” She chuckled.

 

“Oh! sorry, ahjumma. Here’s our payment. Thanks.” Dara bowed and started to walk.

 

“Oh, miss! Wait! You left your phone!”

 

“Oh, no! it’s not mine.” Dara said waving her two hands.

 

“Maybe it’s one of your friends!”

 

“Ah, yeah! Thanks, Ahjumma.” Dara bowed and grabbed the phone. She hurriedly went outside hoping that their still there. But to her luck, they already drove away.

 

‘Oh. Well. I’ll just give this to Tabi later. First, I need, WE need to go back now.’ Dara thought and hurriedly went to her car. She drove away fast. She needs to arrive at their dorm before CL wakes up.

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

I woke up from my deep slumber with my head pounding so hard. Argghh… How much did I drink earlier? My head really hurts. I better get some aspirin.

 

I walked towards the kitchen and took some aspirins from the cabinet. I was rubbing my temples as I went to the living room and joined the members. Changmin and Junsu sat on the sofa while Yunho sat on a separate chair reading a newspaper. Yoochun? Well, I think his still stuck in dreamland. He always get dead drunk whenever we went out to have some drinks. It’s our day off today, by the way. And this is how we spend it most of the time: lounging in our dorm. 

 

“Hyung! Just how much did you drink? You really looked wasted earlier.” Junsu said as I sat between him and Changmin.

 

“Yeah, hyung! You were even mumbling: Princess….Princess..” Changmin exclaimed with his hand clasped and eyes sparkling which earned him a whack in the head from me.

 

“Yah! What was that for? I was just imitating you.” Changmin said as he rubbed his head. I just glared at him to shut him up. He immediately zippered his mouth.

 

Princess? Heh! I can’t believe I just met her earlier. Although, I’m close friends with T.O.P., I never thought that our paths would actually cross. She was really pretty in person. She’s so petite. Her skin was so smooth. Ah! That reminds me! Our hands touched! Waaahhh.. I was still smiling to myself when I noticed that the three were eyeing me.

 

“What?”

 

“You’re crazy, hyung!” Changmin said and ran behind Yunho. I instantly grabbed a pillow and threw it.

 

“Yah! Stop that! I’m reading here!” Yunho said while Changmin stuck out his tongue at me. I’ll get you next time.

 

“Oh, Jae! I just remembered. Manager called me. He said he’s been trying to contact you two hours ago but you don’t seem to answer any of his text or call.” Yunho informed me.

 

“Really? I haven’t heard my phone beeped or rang.” I said and went to my room to get my phone. I looked over my side table. That’s where I always put it. But to my surprise, it was not here. I opened the drawers, still not here. I looked under my pillows, still not here. I kneeled down and looked under my bed, still not here. I opened my closet, still not here. I looked for my pants I worn last night, nope! still not here. I started to panic. Where the hell did I put it? I searched for it all over my room. My room was already a mess when I decided to outside.

 

I went to kitchen and looked for it. Nope! Not here!

 

I went to the bathroom and looked for it. Nope! Still not here.

 

I finally went to the living room where the guys are to look for it. I looked over the table, not here. I kneeled down and looked under the chairs, table and sofa, still not here. I looked at the back of the TV blocking Junsu’s view, not here. I was pacing pacing back and forth thinking where could. I have misplaced it. Arghhh.! Where the hell is it?

 

“Ahhh…what are you doing, hyung?” Junsu finally asked.

 

“Guys, have you seen my phone?” panic in voice.

 

“Nope!” Junsu answered.

 

“I haven’t,” Yunho said while flipping through the pages of the newspaper.

 

“No, hyung. I haven’t seen it.” Changmin replied as he sat beside Junsu.

 

“Maybe you could have just misplaced it,” Yunho said.

 

“I already looked all over the place. But I still can’t find it!” I exclaimed.

 

The three of them stopped at whatever they were doing and stared with their jaws dropped.

 

“Oh, no!” Junsu gulped.

 

“No, don’t tell me…” Yunho started.

 

“Oh no, hyung. You’ve lost it?” Changmin shouted with the highest note a person can ever reach.

 

RED ALERT! RED ALERT! RED ALERT!

 

All of them scampered out of their seats to turn our dorm upside down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------