Chapter 4

When Jaejoong Lost his PHONE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

“Yoochun, can I borrow your phone again?”

 

He eyed me first before giving me his phone. I think he was just making sure that I’ll not break his phone. He then just shrugged and lent me his phone. I searched for his contacts again and dialed a number.

 

“Yoboseyo? T.O.P?”

 

“Micky? What’s up?” he answered.

 

“It’s Jaejoong. Have you seen my phone?” I asked right away. I don’t have time for any chit chat.

 

“No, I haven’t. Why? What’s the rush? You sound as if you’re in panic.”

 

“My phone’s missing. I can’t find it.”

 

“Oh. I thought something bad happened.” He said.

 

Then he immediately shouted at the top his lungs. “What did you say? You lost your phone? Damn, Jae! How careless can you get?!”

 

“I know, I know. I’m careless and a bastard. Are you sure you haven’t seen my phone?”

 

“Nope! Not even its shadow.” he said. I can hear him hissing from the other line. I can really tell how pissed he is right now. There was a long pause before I spoke again.

 

“Can you check your car? I might’ve left it there.”

 

“Wait! That reminds me. You owe me big time, Jae. You absolutely trashed my car earlier. My car still stinks because of your vomit. Why did you get that drunk anyway? You’re one of the strongest drinkers in our group. But you actually get yourself drunk earlier. Aha! Don’t tell me just because she was there you’ve gotten------“

 

“T.O.P, may I remind you, you ALSO have embarrassing pictures stored in my phone. Where are you, anyway?” I said impatiently to cut him off.

 

“I know. I know. That’s why I’m in a hurry already. I’m on my way to my car. I’m at YGE. Seriously, Jaejoong. If only you didn’t capture photos like that, none of us we’ll be panicking right now. I could even buy you hundreds of new ones. Gahd, Jae. I should’ve deleted those photos there if I had a chance and leave that-----"

 

“Shut up! Stop the nagging and start searching in your car! We’ll be there in a few minutes.” I shouted then hung up. Arggghhh… How talkative can he get?

 

 

T.O.P’S POV

 

What the? He hung up? He dared to hang up on me? I’ll talk to him as soon as he gets here. I will never stop nagging him until we find his damn phone! That good for nothing bastard! I never thought that he can be really careless sometimes. Those embarrassing photos! Gahd! I don’t know what to do if ever those photos will be aired in public. It would totally ruin my image. Jiyong and YG hyung will surely fry my . I should’ve deleted those photos before. I saw all those before and had planned to delete it. But as soon as I saw the photos, I laughed so damn hard that made me forget about deleting it. Waaaahhhhhhhh…. My photos! Who the hell wants their - pic shown to the public? Literally -! I’m always covered with double-layered clothes when I’m in public, doing promotions or performing on stage. Even my collars were high covering my entire neck. Aigoo, my baby . I think you’re going to be fried soon. Even my bigbang members haven’t seen me like that! Gahd! I was too drunk that time and I felt really hot. I took off everything. If only I retained my boxers. I would've given an excuse of making an underwear cf. What will I do now? It’s going to be a big scandal! It’s all your fault, Jae! I need to find his phone quick!

 

I searched everywhere in my car. I opened every compartment my car has. I even searched on the engines just in case it was dropped there while I checked it earlier before I dropped them to their dorms. I bent the car sits, nope! Not in here. I kneeled down and looked under the car sits, still not here! Arggghhh… my car still stinks a bit. I hate you, Jaejoong 100x.

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

The DBSK boys are in their van. They’re on their way to YGE with Junsu driving. An eerie silence was enveloping them. Each of them is lost in their own thoughts: thoughts about their fans leaving them.

 

 ‘You’re disgusting, Oppa. I don’t like you anymore.’

 

‘Seriously, Oppa. Pikachu boxers? Not really manly, are we?’

 

‘Oppa! Here’s food and a pail. In case your droll will overflow. Hahahha.’

 

‘Oppa? What position was that? Were you doing yoga? Haha.’

 

All but one are concerned about their embarrassing photos.

 

‘Scary. Are you a stalker?’

 

All of them heaved a deep sigh and continued to look ahead with blank stares.

 

Few minutes after, they finally arrived at YGE.

 

‘We’re down to our last hope! Lord, please let my phone be here.’

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

Argghhh… I’m so tired. We’ve been repeating the routine for five hours already. I went to the corner where I left my bag pack. I took my towel and something fell causing a loud thud.

 

Omo! The phone!

 

“Ssantoki? Who’s phone is that?” Bom asked when she heard the loud thud.

 

“Unnie? You’ve got a new phone?” Minzy asked.

 

“Oh! Where did you bought it?” followed by CL. They were now encircling me.

 

“I..Ah.. No, it’s not mine. I don’t know whose phone is this. An ahjumma gave me this earlier thinking that it was mine. I think it’s one of Tabi’s friends.” I informed them.

 

They were about to grab the phone when the choreographer suddenly quipped. “Girls, break for an hour.. Rest and eat.” Then went out of the room.

 

“Ahhh.. at last!” The three shouted in unison.

 

“Girls, let’s eat! I wonder what’s at the canteen this day!” Bom said excitedly.

 

“Ahm. Count me out, guys. I still need to give this phone to Tabi. The owner must be insane already.” I said the cleared my things.

 

“Are you sure, Unnie? You can still return the phone after you eat.” CL said.

 

“Yeah! No worries. I’ll call him to know where he is right now.”

 

“Oh, ok.” She replied. They went to grab their things and went to the canteen.

 

As soon as they were out, I dialed Tabi’s number. Good thing the phone fell. I would’ve forgotten about it again. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

 

Weird. Why is he not answering? I dialed again and again but it just kept on ringing. What is he doing? He would instantly answer his phone when I called him before. Odd.

 

Oh, well. I might as well look for him in YGE. I know that he’s just lurking around here.

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

Dara was walking in the hallway tossing the phone in her hands with her head bowed down. She failed to notice the five guys who just stopped in their tracks with wide eyes.

 

“Omo!” Junsu said.

 

“Oh, Gahd!” Yoochun gulped.

 

“Damn!” Yunho hissed.

 

“What the? Noona?” Changmin almost exclaimed.

 

“Of all people!!!! Why??!!!!” Jaejoong whispered, panicking.

 

Dara lifted her head and the guys immediately scampered towards the empty adjacent hallway. They’ve literally attached their backs on the wall and held their breath so as Dara will not notice them.

 

Jae peeped and saw that Dara was already far enough. She wouldn’t see them anymore. As soon as Changmin saw Jae sighed, he immediately exclaimed.

 

“Waaaahhhhh… Why of all people it was noona who has the phone? What are we going to do now? I haven’t formally introduced myself to her yet. And now, no! no! no!” Changmin kept on saying while shaking his head.

 

 Yoochun, Yunho and Junsu were unable to speak. It never crossed their mind that Dara would be the one holding Jae’s phone!

 

Jae on the other hand was lifeless. ‘Oh, no! I’m doomed.’

 

“Guys, we have to get the phone no matter what!” Jae said, coming back to life.

 

“It’s too late! Noona might’ve seen those photos already. My fans!” Changmin said about to cry.

 

“But still! We need to get my phone back before all of those photos will be swarming on national or even international television.” Jaejoong was pacing back forth thinking of how they can get back his phone.

 

“Ok! Ok! But how?” Yunho asked, able to speak again.

 

“Like this…..” Jaejoong said, then they formed a circle.

 

After discussing and weighing the chances, they went out, looked for Dara and stealthily followed her. They didn’t pay attention to the stares they’ve been receiving from the staffs around them.

 

Dara put the phone inside her pocket and went inside the recording room. She saw Jiyong and Teddy editing the sounds.

 

‘Arrghh.. why of all places did she put it in her pocket? How are we supposed to get that damn phone now?’

 

“Annyeong! Is Tabi here?”

 

“Nope!” Jiyong replied, nonchalantly not even looking at her. His focusing his attention on the monitor.

 

“He’s not here, Dara.” He went outside a while ago.

 

“Oh. Oppa, do you know where he is?”

 

“Nope! He didn’t tell us where he’ll go.” Teddy answered before shrugging his shoulders.

 

“Really? Tsch. Ok! I’ll just look for him elsewhere. Thanks!” I said before bowing and closed the door.

 

As soon as turned her back, Yunho and Jaejoong sat on a chair beside the door, sharing a newspaper with their heads bowed down and half of their faces was covered by their hat. Yoochun and Junsu pretended to have a conversation on the other side, also with heads bowed down and faces are half covered by their hats. Changmin pretended on having a conversation on the phone with his back facing Dara, also with a hat. Dara glanced at each of them. She just shrugged her shoulders and walked ahead.

 

When Dara’s far enough, the five of them began following her again, cautiously so as she’ll not be able to notice them.

 

Dara then decided to enter in the lady’s comfort room. The guys stopped and waited outside.

 

“Hyung, what are we going to do now?” Changmin whispered.

 

“I don’t know. I’m still thinking.” Jae said.

 

“If only she didn’t put that damn phone in her pocket.” Yoochun said.

 

They were whispering with each other when they heard the knob of the door clicked. They immediately went to their positions like before.

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

Omo! Aren’t these the guys earlier? I felt my body shivered. My hair strands started to stand up. Who are these guys? Are they following me? Hmmm… I pretended not to pay them any attention and just whistled as I went towards the stairs.

 

Few seconds later, as I was descending the stairs, I heard several footsteps coming close to me. I’m starting to get nervous. Are they after me? Have I done wrong? Are they following me? I started to descend the stairs in fast pace. The footsteps I’m hearing also quickened. Omo! They really are after me!

 

Waahhhh.. Just who are they? And I started to run.

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

“Guys! She’s running!” Junsu shouted.

 

“What? Why is she running? Gahd. We must not lose her.” Jae exclaimed and all of them broke to run and chased after Dara.

 

Yoochun’s phone was still with Jaejoong. He grabbed his phone and dialed a number.

 

“T.O.P.! Dara has the phone! Hurry up! We are inside the building! And she’s running away like her life is at stake!”

 

“What the? Dara has the phone? Why of all people?” T.O.P. said panicking.

 

“I don’t know why! Hurry up! We are beginning to lose her! I think we’re on the send floor.” then hung up.

 

T.O.P. immediately ran back towards the building. He ran fast and went to the elevator.

 

‘Damn! Why is the elevator so slow? Why is Jae’s phone with Dara? Damn! Damn! Damn! Arrggh… I better take the stairs.’

 

As soon as the elevator opened, revealing Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung, they saw T.O.P. ran towards the stairs.

 

“Hey, wasn’t that T.O.P. hyung?” Daesung asked.

 

“Yeah! Why is he running?” Teayang said.

 

“Come on, guys! Let’s follow him! I bet something fun is going to happen” Seungri said and started to go after T.O.P. followed by Daesung and Taeyang.

 

T.O.P. was running mad. He didn’t even notice the three were following him. As soon as he was on the second floor, he ran faster.

 

CL, MInzy and Bom just finished their lunch. They went ouside of the canteen with Bom eating her corn flavored ice cream.

 

They were busy talking with each other when suddenly T.O.P. bumped into Bom and her ice cream dropped.

 

“Oh! Sorry!” T.O.P. said without even looking at her. Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang came after and didn’t notice the ice cream on the floor. Each of them stepped on it. Bom’s anger rose at each of their steps.

 

“Why you!” Bom got mad and chased after them.

 

“Omo! Unnie!” CL and MInzy shouted and followed her.

 

Meanwhile, Dara was running like a madman. She just run like her life depended on it and didn’t even bother look back to know who’s chasing her.

 

She then turned left and got shocked at what greeted her.

 

T.O.P. was running fast with playful trios at his back and a mad Bom just right behind.

 

“Dara!” T.O.P. shouted. But instead of stopping, Dara turned and…..

 

BAM!!!!!

 

Dara and Jaejoong bumped into each other and fell down with a loud thud. Dara was on top of Jaejoong with her hands on his chest. Jaejoong was under her with his hands on her waist. Both of their eyes grew wide and their time stopped.

 

Jae’s phone escaped Dara’s pockets. It fell down on the floor. Changmin immediately grabbed the phone. As soon as the phone was on in his hands, he turned it and kneeled down. Shocked! Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and T.O.P grabbed the phone from Changmin and looked at it.

 

“THE BATTERY’S DEAD!”

 

They gasped and lied on the floor.

 

All of those panicking, running and chasing for a Dead Phone!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! Here's an update for you, guys!

Whew! this is by far the longest chapter I ever wrote!

Ahhhhhh... had a hard time thinking of T.O.P.'S embarassing photo... ahahahha..

LOL! No one have seen the embarassing photos.

Tsch. i do really love them, I guess... ahahahah

 

I was thinking of ending the story like this...

But,............................. aheheeh......

Jae's treasured album is still a mystery..

Lol! Some of you are starting to guess already.

Haha

Hmmm... I wonder what it is...

Guess. Guess. Guess.

 

Kekeke..

I'd like to hear words from you, guys.

So, please do comment if you have something to say...

I won't bite! ahahaha..

 

Well, I'll update again next time.. <3

 

P.S. I apologized for any errors I committed... kekeke.. I haven't proof read it.