Chapter 3

When Jaejoong Lost his PHONE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOOCHUN’S POV

 

I went back to my room as soon as Jae told me that he lost his cellphone. Dammit! Why of all things does it have to be his cellphone? I would rather lose mine or any of the other members. I hope Jaejoong accidentally left his cellphone in my room. I looked on my side table, not here. I opened the drawers, nope! Still not here. I kneeled down and looked under my bed, still not here. I lifted the cushion, no! still not here. I went to my closet, nope! Not even here. Damn! Damn! Damn! Those shameful photos he took of me. Gahd! I won’t be able to face my fans if they saw me in my underwear! i’ll be a laughing stock! I mean, who wouldn’t laugh if they saw their ‘Ideal Guy’ wearing a Pikachu printed boxers? If I had known that this would happen, I would’ve deleted those photos or even reformat his cellphone before! Damn, Jaejoong, you careless bastard. I better find his cellphone fast! Or else I’ll be doomed.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

All hell broke loose as the DBSK members ransacked their own dorm. Every one of them ran around the dorm with pace as fast as light, grabbing and throwing everything that comes in their path. They would even bump into each other and not mind the pain when they fall on the ground. They would even look over to places where they have looked already before. Each of them wore a determined look expressly implying: “I need to find that damn phone!”

 

After making the whole place looked like a hurricane just passed, each of them grew tired and went to the previously called living room. Yunho picked the rubber ducky lying on the couch first before finally settling himself and slump his body. Junsu followed Yunho and sat beside him. Followed by Jaejoong, then Changmin, and finally, Yoochun. They all fitted themselves on the couch.

 

Their crest-fallen face would tell you that their lives are ending. All of them sat down with their heads bowed down dejected.

 

“Yoochun, can I borrow your phone?” Jaejoong asked as he reached out his hand with head still bent down.

 

“Yeah, sure.” Yoochun said as he gave his cellphone without even looking at him.

 

Jae searched for Yoochun’s contacts and called.

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

“Yoboseyo? Kim Hyun Joong?” I said.

 

“Yoochun? What’s wrong?” he sleepily replied.

 

“No. It’s Jaejoong. Have you seen my phone?” I asked straight away panic in my voice.

 

“No, I haven’t. Why? And why are you asking me?”

 

“My phone is missing. I can’t find it. I ‘m just hoping that you could’ve seen it when went drinking.” I said as I rake my fingers through my hair.

 

“Oh! Your phone’s missing.” He said, then immediately shouted. “Wait, what? You lost it?” I didn’t speak. And that means yes.

 

“Damn, Jaejoong! Why of all things did you lose your phone? You know how many CONFIDENTIAL photos are stored in there!” he shouted in the other line. I think I’m going to be deaf.

 

“I know! That’s why I’m asking you if you have by chance saw it!” I answered back.

 

“Maybe you have just misplaced it. Search your dorm.”

 

“We’ve already searched everywhere, even in the rat holes. Our dorm is already a total mess.”

 

“Gahd, Jae. Why are you so careless? It’s really embarrassing if those photos will go on public! I would lose my fans!”

 

“Correction. WE would lose some fans. It’s not only you who has photos in there!”

 

He paused for a minute.

 

“Ok! Have you tried calling yourself? I mean, have you tried calling your phone? Aish! Dammit! Just dial your number.” he said frustratingly. I can picture him pacing back and forth and raking his fingers through his hair.

 

“Why didn’t I think of that? Ok. Bye.” then immediately hung up.

 

I dialed my number using Yoochun’s phone. Gahd! I just hope that someone I know has it.

 

After a few seconds….

 

It rang! It rang! Come on, answer the phone whoever has it. Come on. Come on.

 

Sorry. The number you are trying to call is either unattended or out of coverage area. Please try your call later.

 

What the? I looked at the phone incredulously. I tried to call and it rang again.

 

Sorry. The number you are trying to call is either unattended or out of coverage area. Please try your call later.

 

I tried again and again until Yoochun grabbed his phone back.

 

“Yah! I know that you lost your phone but don’t put your anger on my phone!”

 

Arggghhh… What am I going to do?

 

KIM HYUN JOONG’S POV

 

Tuuuut! Tuuuut!!!

 

What the? He hung up? Stupid, Jaejoong! Careless, Jaejoong! Bastard, Jaejoong! I closed my phone and slumped back to my bed. I was sleeping when I heard my phone rang. Why, Jae? Why your phone? I could’ve deleted my photos in there when I had a chance. It’s really embarrassing if it would be shown to the public. I mean, who would want to see themselves in national or even in international television while their snot’s coming out of their nose? It’s totally disgusting! Gahd! It would really ruin my image. I need to find his phone fast! But where? Where would I start?

 

I contemplated for a moment then an idea popped in my mind. Aha! In the restaurant! Maybe he left or dropped it there accidentally. He was too drunk anyway. Maybe he didn’t notice leaving or dropping it there.

 

I better go there fast!

 

I immediately got up of my bed then proceed to the bathroom.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

After taking a bath, Kim Hyun Joong drove away fast towards the restaurant they’ve met up earlier. Upon arriving, he immediately walked towards the counter.

 

‘Odd. I was sure it was a woman earlier.’

 

“Excuse me, Ahjussi. Have you seen a cellphone around here?” he inquired.

 

“Ani. And my wife was the one who was here earlier. I just arrived.” The man replied immediately.

 

“Is she here? Maybe she was able to see a phone.” ‘Please say yes. Please say yes’

 

“Ani. There was an emergency in Busan so she’ll be staying there for a month. And I don’t remember her saying anything about a phone. I’m sorry, sir.” He replied before bowing and went to attend a customer.

 

‘Oh my Gahd!!!! What to do??? It’s really missing! Damn you, Jaejoong! You stupid bastard! What am I going to do now?’

 

DARA’S POV

 

I immediately went out of the bathroom as soon as I heard a phone ringing. But before I reached it, the call suddenly cut. Well, maybe the caller hung up. I was back to the bathroom when the phone rang again. I immediately wrapped myself with a towel and went out again. I instantly grabbed my phone. But to my surprise, the ringing was not from my phone. Where is it coming from? Why is it similar to mine?

 

I searched all over my room. The ringing stopped, then rang again, stopped, then rang again. On and on it went just like that. I followed the sound and it lead me to the clothes I worn earlier.

 

Aigoo! I forgot! The ahjumma gave me the phone thinking that it was mine. I took the phone out f the coat’s pocket. I was about to answer the call when it suddenly cut. I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw the caller id. Pikachu? Haha. What a funny id. I was about to call back when…

 

“Unnie! Hurry up! We are going to be late. The choreographer will fry our asses if we’ll be late even just for a minute.” Minzy shouted from outside of my room.

 

“Yeah! I’m almost done.” Oh, well, I just better give this to Tabi later. I put back the phone in the pocket and went back to the bathroom.

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

Argh…. My phone, where are you? Who’s holding you hostage right now? Damn! I was staring at the ceiling when an idea suddenly popped in my mind.

 

“Maybe I left or dropped it accidentally in the restaurant.” I said loudly. The members’ faces brightened a bit. But as if on cue, Yoochun’s phone suddenly beeped.

 

He immediately grabbed his phone and read the message out loud.

 

 

To: Yoochun

Fr: Hyun Joong

 

I just went back to restaurant. The ahjussi told me that his wife went to Busan because of some problems. The ahjumma didn’t say anything to him about a phone. Therefore, we have no more leads about that damn phone! Tell Jaejoong that I’ll fry his and serve it in a silver platter if he doesn’t find that damn phone ASAP!

 

All of us groaned and felt defeated. It was like our hope was continuing to diminish.

 

Now I’m down to my last hope.

 

T.O.P.

 

I really hope that he found my phone. I really don’t care about these guys’ photos. The photos are theirs, not mine. The only thing I’m concerned about is if the one who holds my phone right now knows that its mine and saw those pictures I stored in an album in the phone, I’ll be damned. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol!

Got pressured by the number of subscribers.

kekeke..

I didn't expect these much.

But I'm happy reading your comments.

I was satisfied knowing that you had fun.

It inspires me to write more. hahahah.

Thanks a lot for subscribing!!!!!

 

Feedbacks are highly appreciated....

hahaha.

Comment. Comment. Comment.

 

P.S. I only intended this to be a short fic. So i'm down to one to two last chapters....kekeke.. I'll update again next time...my head's starting to crack from thinking of the story's flow... hehehe... I'm doing my best for my readers... Kamsamnida! =)