Reunion with Omma

Chat History
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

“Hyung your tummy sticks out like Junsu’s ”

Changmin starts laughing again as Junsu pouted. And my heart filled with a pleasant feeling seeing how Jae smiled at maknae, smiling but a pout clearly visible on his lips..

I missed this feeling.

*smack*

“aww… that hurt umma” Changmin made a kiddy face and rubbed the place where his umma hit him.

“I’m not fat… I’m pregnant” Jae whispered in a low voice but some certain duckbutt heard it.

“ya.. hyung so you’re telling me that I have this kinda because I’m fat??” Now it was Junsu’s time to pout.

“don’t worry baby, take it as a compliment, and I love your , you have the perfect creamy ever” Yoochan Junsu’s in a y way, squeezing it lightly making Junsu gasp.

Changmin burst in to a helpless laughter seeing the rabbit couple. “Get a room.

“Minnie” Jae talked again in a soft voice, it was like he’s gonna cry anytime soon. I guess there pregnancy hormones are clearly messing up Jaejoong’s emotions, he was happy before and now, the tone was different again.

“Yep Yep” Min managed to answer in between his laugh. Still hugging my pregnant boo. As if Jae was his own property.

“Are you mad at me?”

“Hell no Umma, this is the best ever happened to us. OMO I really can’t believe that you actually got pregnant” He Hugged Jae tighter, inhaling the scent he missed soo much.

“I missed you”

“You are really okay with that?” Jae wrapped his arms around Changmin, feeling relieved with the answer Changmin gave.

“Mmmm” Changmin buried his face in shorter man’s hair, it was still smelling the sweet strawberry shampoo he loved. My Umma, and my baby brother. Changmin smiled at the feeling. He the baby bump again, it felt so soft under his touch, Changmin felt exhilarated that he wanted to run around the house screaming his lungs out.

“really?” Jae looked at Yunho, making sure that Changmin was actually okay with the fact that his Hyung (aka mom) is pregnant.

“Yeah, he took it like a man, didn’t scream, didn’t faint, he didn’t act like a crazy fangirl.. he just took it like a MAN” Yunho said with much sarcasm, it made Changmin sent him death glares.

“Hyung” Min said in a scary tone, but before he could even start the sentence he felt something nudge him. He froze..

“did I actually felt that or am I imagining things now??”

Yunho couldn’t understand what Chanmin was referring to, but seeing Changmin like this, Yunho had to admit that he missed seeing this side of Changmin.

“You’re not imagining Minnie. The Baby just kicked you” Jae answered as he rubbed his tummy adoringly.

Changmin was lost for wards… then breaking the hug, Changmin kneeled infront of Jaejoong.

“Did you just kicked me dongsaeng ah?.. mmm..” he cooed placing his hands on the tummy and looked at Jae.

“Umma can he hear us?”

“Urr… I dunno but we all talk to him” Jaejoong was blusing a deep red, this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter