Dealing with dad and mom part 2

Chat History
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After Changmin regain conscious and finished with his dinner he nagged Yunho to call their manager and ask for a day off tomorrow. So after convincing the manager that Changmin is soo sick and that he fainted quite a few times due to exhaustion Yunho finally managed to get the thing they wanted.. a day off.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Next Morning.

 

“hit the damn accelerator hyung” Changmin said as he jumped on his seat like a kid.

“Changmin stop acting like a kid, we might get in to an accident if you keep doing that jumping jumping thing.” Yunho was annoyed.

“Ya, kids tend to jump on their seats and I’m your kid.. By the way can we go to MC Donalds. Pweety pwheese”

“ let me remind you,  your 22 and you had your breakfast. Pretty big one I should add.”

“I still have room for some Mc burgers.” He said in an exciting voice.

“Geez your worse than Jae.”

“Why you bring up Umma to this?”

“last time I met him he asked me to walk him to the park and stop at every ice cream stall he could find. You’re just like him.” Yunho shook his head.

“like mom, like son hyung.. but you did wrong  meeting him without telling me. so we are definitely going to Mc Donalds and your gonna pay the bill. ”  his evil grin appeared again.

“aissh.. I shouldn’t have told you that.” Yunho pouted knowing that his wallet will empty in no time.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter