I... what...???

Chat History
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Changmin waited for his hyung to come. He sat on the sofa and planned what he gonna do to his hyung.

*should I eat like crazy and make him go bankrupt in a day?? Ahhh… na na… he’s gonna be a dad.. he need money to raise a family… urrgh, what I’m gonna do? Food is the only idea I can come up with.*

He was literally going insane thinking of a way to punish his hyung for keeping Umma’s situation as a secret. And then he decided, he found one. His umma.

“when is he coming?” Changmin walked around the house, finished two cans of coke and stared at the clock which doesn’t seem to move at all.

After thiry minutes, that felt like years to Changmin, Yunho walked in carrying two large bags.

Changmin ran to his hyung and almost bumped. 

“Hyung” he squealed. (his high pitched squeal.)

“Oh Changmin ah.. you’re home…” Yunho rolled his eyes at Changmin. He seemed like a kid with sugar hype.

“what took you soo long?” Changmin grabbed the older boys shoulders making him winced in pain.

“I was out only for an hour,,, are you that hungry?”

“food can wait. I wanna talk with you” he freed Yunho and took the bags from his hand. (he took a peek wondering what’s gonna be their dinner. Three extra large pizza, been paste noodles, and milk… milk???)

“what's there to talk about?” Yunho took a water bottle from the fridge and start drinking it.

“about Jae hyung”

*purrrrrsh*

Yunho spurt out the water and coughed to clear his airways.

“eww hyung that’s ”Minnie made a disgusting face seeing water everywhere.

“umm… sorry about that.. I’ll clean it.” he picked a dish cloth from the counter.

“are you trying to change the subject? I said I want to talk about Jae hyung ”

Seeing Minnie’s scary face Yunho leaned against the counter for help.

Angry Min = Nuclear Bomb. Yunho knew that from experience.

“urrrm”

“Jae hyung, why did they leave the company” Minnie looked so clam but Yunho knew tempest was soon to come.

“you know.. we had… urrm… money .. p.. problem..”

*liar liar* Minnie smiled in his head. Don’t worry hyung I won’t kill you I just wanna see Jae umma and just food supplies… for the rest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter