Someone's Pregnant?????

Chat History
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a heavy tiring schedule Changmin walked to their room, exhausted..

It hurts, every time he step into this place it brings back the memories he had with other three Hyungs. The trio who left him and his Yunho hyung with no explainable reason.

Dragging his own self to the kitchen he got himself a glass of water, tears forming in his eyes as he remember how this place used to be.

Five months ago, when he enter the kitchen at this hour, Jaejoong hyung welcomes him with the sweetest smile and the tastiest food, Junsu’s constant blabbering and Yoochan’s witty talks. And all lovey dovey YunJae moments he loved. it's gone now. 

Changmin sighed and went to see what Yunho hyung's doing. His room was empty.. again. Probably he’s out to buy some food. (they never cook in house after Jae left. Both men can’t make any dish other than instant ramen.)

Seeing Yunho’s laptop still on, Changmin walked to it to turn it off, he checked the history just to find a way to tease his Hyung but it seemed like Yunho’s been watching Jae’s videos again. Leaving out a heavy sigh as he closed the tab, he accidentally clicked on a link.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jae – Yunnie are you home?

 

Changmin’s eyes widen when he saw Jaejoong’s name on the screen.  He saw Yunho has replied too.

 

Yunho – I came a little ago. Where are you?

 

Changmin knew he shouldn’t do this but he wanted to know how Jae hyung’s doing. He missed his Omma too much. So he kept reading.

 

 

Jae – I’m home. As always.

Yunho – Are you alone?

Jae – No. Junsu’s here and Yoochan’s cooking something. they wont let me cook anymore. They don’t even let me walk to the bathroom alone.

 

 

Changmin could imagine how his Jae omma would have po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter