Not another one

A new beginning

The next day all the newspapers were full of pictures of ~~~ and Seungri. While everyone in the whole Kpop business were chatting about the new couple...Something was going on in SM town...

Krystal was running around the recording studio like crazy..The other members just kept staring at their maknae. Luna took the newspaper from Krystal and read it outloud.

''A new romance between the new YG artist ~~~ and BigBang's maknae Seungri!?Can they take the challenge?'',she hissed while flipping the pages.

''Don't tell me you're going to get him back?'',Victoria asked while drinking her morning coffee.

''Oh,I have my own ways.'',Luna smirked.

''This is going to get interesting...'',Amber said,taking a smoke of a cigarette.

Meanwhile all the artists from YG woke up in their own vomit. They were celebrating so hard last night that they slept in bathrooms and halls of the YG building. Even YG,himself did the same. ~~~ woke up in the bathroom of the 4th floor,she had a hangover. She slowly got up on her feet and searched for Dee so she can get her home safely,but apparently Dee already went along with Junhyung. ~~~ sighed,she walked to the elevator pressing the button,but a pair of hands suddenly grabbed the elevator door before it closed.

It was JiYong.

''~~~ ah, i see you woke up. Does your head hurt?'',he said with a boyish smile.

''No,I'm fine. So...did anything happen with Chaerin?'',she raised an eyebrow smiling evilly.

''Hehe,you got me! Something happened,but let's not get into details.''

''Fine.'',she pouted while he pinched her cheeks. The door opened and they went their separate ways,on the way to her home she spotted a girl who was walking while reading the news paper. On the front page she could see herself and Seungri.

''!'',she yelled out making the girl turn around running towards her.

''~~~ ah,can i have your autograph? Please!''

''Um..Sure.'',she said while signing the newspaper. With that the girl left. ~~~ thought in the back of her mind that this was going to be the talk of the day,so she ran to her house. Quickly she opened the door seeing Dee having tea with Yoseob. Wtf?

''Hey ~~~ ah,why are you up this early?''

''The question is,where have you been,how did you get here so fast? And why are you drinking tea with Yoseob?''

''Don't ask questions,just go wash yourself already and have some tea with us.''

''Fine.'' 

Couple of minutes later she was done. She sat on the couch next to Dee as she poured tea in her cup.

''So ~~~ ah, i guess you saw the newspaper this morning?'',Yoseob asked.

''Yes,i just hope that the paparazzi don't chase me.''

''It will be fine.'',Dee said while she patted ~~~'s shoulder. ~~~ sighed.

While the tea chat club was chatting (? xD) BIGBANG had their own problems...Seungri came home and threw his car keys on the sofa,quickly he went into the bathroom to take a long hot bath. He didn't even notice that someone was in his bedroom. He finished with his bath,he opened the door to his bedroom to see none other than Luna.

''What are you doing here?''

''It's nice to see you two.'' she said in a calm voice.

''Well it's not nice to see you,now get out.''

''Calm down,I'm not here to get to you. I just wanted to tell you something about your girlfriend.''

''I don't care what you have to say.'',he grabbed her dragging her to the door.

''Fine,don't hear me out. But If you want to know just give me a call.''

''Yah go away.'',he said 'helping' her exit his apartment. He shut the door thinking about her words. But he decided not to think about it. Then he realized he had a meeting in 30 minutes and quickly got ready. Meanwhile ~~~ forgot her purse at the YG building so she quickly ran out the apartment,while running to the YG building she bumped into Kikwang.

''Oh,hi. ~~~ ah.''

''Hello,oppa.'' she said smiling widely.

''I didn't have enough time to congratulate you on your debut properly. So,congratulations.''

''Ah thank you oppa. Have you guys been cleaning the house?''

''Oh yes,since you're alone...How about i walk you to the building?''

''That would be nice,thank you.''

While they were walking they kept laughing and playing around,little did they know that Seungri was watching the whole time. He opened his phone and dialed Luna's number.

''Hello?''

''What did you want to tell me today?''

''Oh,it's you. Well,well not trusting your girlfriend,are you?''

''Shut up. Just tell me.''

''Sure,turn around.''

He turned around to see her. She gave an evil smile.

''As you know...your precious girlfriend has been hanging out with Kikwang ever since he saved her from some hooligans.''

''When did that happen?''

''The day she saw Krystal kissing you.Our maknae sure has taste.''

''I can't believe it...why didn't she tell me?'' he was pale.

''Maybe because she's hiding something from you. '' suddenly ~~~ turned around to see Seungri standing with Luna. 

''Yah,Seungri! hey!'',she yelled.

''Looks like someone is calling for you.I'm leaving now.'',and with that Luna left.~~~ ran over to Seungri giving him a peck on the lips leaving Kikwang who is buying ice cream.

''You having fun on your date?'',he asked while making an annoyed face.

''What date?''

''With Kikwang.''

''We're not on a date,i just bumped into him on the street.''

''Oh,i see.''

''Yah,what's wrong with you? Why are you being like that!?!'',she yelled. Kikwang was watching the whole time the two of them fighting.

''It's not me,it's you! Why are you hanging out with other guys?''

''I'm not! Besides why aren't you like this when i talk to JiYong,TOP or the others? Why Kikwang?''

''Because....''

''WHY!?!??!?!'' suddenly he grabbed her hand and pulled her away somewhere else.

''Because i can't trust Kikwang,It's like giving my girl to someone i don't even know!'',he hugged her tightly not letting go.

''And i don't want to loose you...'' she hugged back letting a tear fall down her cheek.

.

.

'',plan A didn't work. Time for plan B''