Awkward.

A new beginning

~~~ and Dee slowly entered the building,they were really exhausted from all of the singing and dancing,plus master Hwang made them do like 20 push ups. But,Dee would never complain,and for ~~~...Let's just say she was complaining through out the whole day. They exited the elevator,suddenly Dee fell on somebody,a guy. 

''Hey! Watch where you're going !'',he shouted. 

''What the ? You watch where you're going,jackass!'',she was furious...She liked to piss people off,especially the ones that tell her that she's a . The guy next to him was wearing a hood,but to ~~~ he looked familiar. 

''Hey,hyung. Come on,let her go,anyway it's not her fault.'',said the guy in the hoodie. 

''Yeah Dee,we have to sleep now. We have practice at 7.'',Dee just glared at the guy and just continued walking along with ~~~ towards their apartment. They noticed just now that the jackass and the guy in the hoodie were next door neighbors. Oh . 

While ~~~ was making pancakes,Dee just kept cursing the guy. For a moment ~~~ was just standing silently then it came to her.

''Dee,do you know who that is?''

''No.''

''It's Junhyung.'' Dee froze,he was like her all time bias,and she called him a jackass. Wow.

''Well he looks so much different,and he's rude. I don't like him anymore.'' ~~~ sighed. Suddenly she heard her phone ring,it was Seungri.

''Hello?''

''Hey ~~~ ah. Wanna go to the town center later?''

''Umm,okay.''

''I'll meet you there in about 30 minutes. See ya.''

''Bye.''

''Going on a date again,with Seungri?'',Dee asked while eating with her face. ~~~ looked at her and nodded. She walked over to her wardrobe and quickly put on an outfit. 

the outfit: http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfdryt6Ggg1qceafno1_400.jpg

She thought it was going to rain,and she sure was right. While walking to the town center she felt a rain drop on her nose. Quickly she found the nearest place where she would hide until the rain stops. An hour has passed,and he wasn't there....she felt....broken....the rain still didn't stop. She felt a small drop of water roll down her cheek,then came another one and another one. She was crying hard,and she was also freezing. Suddenly se couldn't move,she felt her body fall on the floor by it self. She passed out. The only thing she could feel were two strong hands carrying her.

.

.

~~~ woke up finding herself in a king sized bed just like in her apartment. But the sheets were different,she stood up and looked around the room. It was really nice,and it had a beautiful view of Seoul. The door of the bedroom suddenly opened. 

''Hey,how are you ? Do you still have a fever?'',it was Seungri. Suddenly she realized that she was only wearing a tank top and underwear. She blushed,and quickly grabbed the sheets to cover her self. 

''What did you do to me!?!?!'' Seungri made a puzzled face,he couldn't help but stare. 

''Well i was on my way to the center,when i saw you on the ground,passed out.And i noticed that you had a fever,so i decided to bring you back to my house,since i don't know where you live.'' she started crying..

''Why are you crying?'',he asked.

''I-i thought you didn't want to see me...i thought you stood me up...you were late...a-a-a-and...'' suddenly she felt his lips kissing hers softly...he broke the kiss. He wiped the tears of her beautiful face.Then he handed her an oversized t-shirt to wear. She quickly put it on and left the sheets lying on the floor.

''So you did want to see me.'' ,he wrapped his hands around her waist  and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She blushed.

''I've made you breakfast,honey.'' She smiled while being followed by Seungri. She stepped into the living room and sat on the couch,while Seungri brought her pancakes. 

''Thank you,oppa.'' she thanked him,he gave her a kiss on the forehead. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Seungri opened the door to see his hyungs. The hyungs quickly came into the house seeing ~~~ only wearing a t-shirt,sitting on the couch,eating pancakes. She waved at them.

''Hello,oppas!'' They akwardly looked at Seungri.

''Yah Seungri ah!!!! You didn't tell us about this!'',Taeyang yelled. JiYong quickly ran to ~~~ and kept asking the same question.

''My little ~~~ did he hurt you?'',she just kept smiling. Suddenly TOP came and sat next to ~~~,he looked at JiYong.

''Yah JiYong,our little maknae Seungri can't be a ? You're watching way too much .''

''Well at least i don't go to Chatroulette and film my .'' 

''YAH! It wasn't me! You only saw white hair,that doesn't mean that it was me!''

''Maybe it was some grandpa,but JiYong what are you doing on Chatroulette?'',Daesung added,while Seungri and Taeyang were laughing at JiYong. ~~~ was sitting between the two boys fighting. Suddenly she rembered something.

''Seungri ah! Don't me and Dee have practice ? HOLD IT UP! WHERE'S MY PHONE!OMIGOD OMIGOD,she's going to freak out!'',~~~ started panicking. 

''Relax ~~~ ah i already called her and cancelled the practice.'' 

''Thank you,oppa.'' ,she hugged him. 

''Hey don't we get a hug?'',the rest of the members shouted. She smiled and hugged each of them. 

While they were at Seungri's place,Dee was having her own problems. Guess who? 

Dee was really bored,as always,so she her laptop and played BEAST's 'Mistery'. The doorbell rang,but she heard it the second time. Pisses her off when neighbours complain about the music,but she doesn't care. 

''Yah,Yah I'm coming. hm maybe it's ~~~'',she opened the door to see the one and only,Junhyung. He was still in his PJs,even though it was 1pm. She gave him a look. 

''Since Kikwang told me to be nice,I'm going to say this as nicely as i can. Turn off the ing music.''

''Over my dead body!'',she slammed the door in front of his face. He was angry ,he kept trying to get in,but failed. Then he got an idea. Quickly he ran outside (still in his Pjs) and climbed through the window. She didn't notice.He slowly approached her laptop and turned it off. 

''Now will you shut it?'' 

''No, you.''