Finally

A new beginning

The next morning,~~~ woke up feeling really dizzy. She was laying on the bed ,only the sheets were covering her. She turned around to see,Seungri.She gasped in amazement,he had a six-pack. Quickly she stood up from the bed,but she felt a hand grab her wrist and pull her back to the bed. He turned around and faced her.

''Good morning,beautiful.'',she smiled while he caressed her cheek. Then she remembered.

''Seungri,don't fall asleep again. You have to drive me home,i have practice.''

''Fine.'',he said in an annoyed tone. He gave her a peck on the lips. They quickly got dressed up left. She opened her phone and texted TOP.

To:TOP 

From:~~~

Oppa! Thank you so much! You're the best oppa!

In a second he replied.

To:~~~

From:TOP

I know,I know. You better not be late for practice,since you didn't have it yesterday. 

When she came back home,she slowly sat on the couch. She looked around the apartment,but there was no DeeDee. It was strange,because usually she comes back early. She opened her phone and dialed Dee's phone number. It rang...suddenly someone picked it up,she heard some noise. 

''Ah...Junhyung Oppa...ahh...ahhhh'' ~~~ was standing there and her face was like 'WTF'. She was listening to Dee and Junhyung having ,but wait a second. Aren't they in a fight? It was obvious they weren't. She went out of the apartment,and knocked on Beast's door. DongWoon opened the door.

''Oh,hello. Can i help you?''

''Um..We live next door. Can I come in?''

''Sure.'' Their apartment was dirty as hell,it was like pigs were living there. There was clothes and junk food all over the floor. Kikwang,DooJoon and Yoseob were sitting on the sofa in their underwear.Hyungseung was probably sleeping. DoongWoon was the only one in clothes. They suddenly jumped when they saw ~~~ staring at them in underwear. 

''Yah,DongWoon why are you letting random people in our house!?'',Yoseob yelled covering himself with a pillow. ~~~ giggled. 

''Do you guys know where a girl about my height,long blonde hair is?'',they looked at eachother.

''Isn't she?'',Kikwang asked.

''She is.'',DongWoon added.

''She's in that room!'',Yoseob yelled out while pointing at a door. ~~~ gave them a confused look,then she slowly walked over to to the door,and opened it carefully. She saw Junhyung laying next to Dee in bed. Thank god that they were covered. 

''Um *cough* *cough*...'' 

''Oh hii ~~~. What are you doing here? 

''I came for you...We have practice and you're .''

''Ok,ok. I'll get up...See you tonight Junhyung Oppa. Just let me get dressed first.''

''Fine.'' ~~~ walked out of the room and sat on a chair that didn't have any junk on it.

''Aren't you and that girl new YG trainees ?'',DooJoon asked. ~~~ nodded. 

''Congratulations. Welcome to the buissnes.'',DongWoon said.

''I hope we'll see each other more often.'',Kikwang winked at her,~~~ blushed. Dee came out of the room and they said goodbye to the other members. 

On the way to YG,Dee got a text from JiYong. 

From:JiYong

To:Dee

You guys better hurry up and get here! YG wants to talk to you about something.  

''Hey,~~~. Look at this.What do you think YG want from us?'' ,Dee showed ~~~ the message.

''I don't know,I hope It's something good.''  After 5 minutes they were waiting for YG in front of his office. Suddenly he opened the door letting them in. They sat in front of his desk waiting.

''So,as you know...Trainees debut when they are ready to. From watching that one practice i saw that you girls don't need to be trainees anymore. You will debut in a month as solo artists.You can ask your oppas for stage names,cuz i've got nothing at the moment. You can go now.'' They stood up and bowed,leaving YG's office.

''I can't believe it! It's going to be awesome!''

''I know!'' Suddenly they ran into Taeyang and Daesung who were smiling at them. They made a face.

''What?''

''Future solo artists,how's it going?haha.'',Taeyang said and high fived Daesung. 

''I can't wait for your debut! We're going to work well in the future,maybe a couple of collaborations.'',said Daesung. 

''I sure hope so,now let's get to going. We have practice.'',said Dee. They walked into the training room and saw JiYong and TOP sitting on the floor. But where was Seungri? Suddenly Seungri basically knock down the door. 

''Oh,hi.'' ,he said. Everyone was staring at him,he was wearing Pjs but he didn't realize,so they burst out laughing. And he didn't know what was going on.

''For goodness sake,maknae. Get some clothes on!'',TOP yelled. Seungri quickly ran to the changing and came back in 2 minutes.

''Ok girls,how about we practice 'Do You Know Me'?'' ,asked JiYong.

''But oppa,nobody here knows how to dance to that.'',~~~ added.

''Yes,but that's why 1tym is here!'' Suddenly 1tym came into the room like  superstars,well they were one. First they showed them the moves and then one by one tried them. For their debut they were going to make a collaboration with 1tym and Big Bang probably. 

''wow,this is so hard.'' ,said ~~~ while trying to do the moves. 

''Well you better learn it,cause you'll debut at Inkigayo.'',Teddy replied. 

''Come on I'll show you.'',he slowly came closer to her,teaching her dance moves. While they were dancing,Songbaek noticed that Seungri was really jelaous.Suddenly Seungri stood up,and went to the water machine. Songbaek followed him. 

''Seungri ah,are you jealous haha?'',Songbaek laughed.

''Ah! Hyung! How do you know?''

''Well...Teddy is hot,and no I'm not gay.But he's way too old for her.''

''I know,I know.''

''Just chill out and have fun.'' Seungri nodded. A while later they rehearsed their rapping and dance. 

''how about we take a rest and we'll see who will sing what,ok?'',asked Teddy.

''Ok.'' everyone said. ~~~ was sitting on the floor drinking water and chatting with Dee,Daesung and JiYong.

''So what would you're stage name be?''

''Mine would be D6!'',said Dee.

''Hahaha,that's a good idea.'',said Daesung and flashed a smile at them.

''Mine would b--'',she was cut of by Seungri who sat behind her and wrapped his hands around her waist,so he can pull her closer. He gave her a kiss on the cheek. She smiled at him.

''Ok,guys. Back to your places,I've discussed this with YG and here's how it's going to be. ~~~,Dee,Danny and myself will preform 'Do You Know Me' ''