Hotel room service

A new beginning

Later that day at about 5pm,~~~ along with TOP (who drove her to her apartment) went back home. When she opened the door she could see that the whole living room was full of toilet paper and jam. She stood there and she saw Dee and Junhyung fighting. She slammed the door. TOP was scared of a girl in the first time of his life.

''YAH,WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!?!?!?!?!?!?!'',she yelled from the top of her lungs. Dee smiled awkwardly and kicked Junhyung in the balls. Well that must've hurt. ~~~ was just about slap the both of them,but out of nowhere somebody opened the door. It was Kikwang. Everybody was staring at him. He was only in his underwear. 

''Yah,Junhyung. Quit playing around, i can't sleep. If you're so into her then just take a room or something. How troublesome...'' 

~~~ couldn't help but stare at his abs,she was practically drooling. Suddenly TOP whispered to her.

''~~~ ah,Seungri has abs much better than this. If you want i will arrange a room for you tw---'' She just jumped away from him,she was freaked out even though she wanted that.

''I am Lee Kikwang by the way.'',he introduced himself to the others. ''Come on now Junhyung,you're acting like a 10-year old kid. Oh and you guys don't worry about this mess,i'll send a maid for you.'' Before they left the apartment,Junhyung suddenly yelled.

''THIS ISN'T OVER!''

''YEAH,WELL YOU TOO!'',Dee yelled back,and Junhyung shut the door closed. ~~~ glared at Dee.

''Anyway...since we don't have practice,let's go out with BIGBANG? Since they have nothing on their schedule.'' Dee nodded.

''Well i have to wash up,TOP you can sit somewhere.....where is clean.'' Dee went to the bathroom.

''So..do you still want me to arrange you and Seungri a room for tonight?'' 

''Y-y-yah! TOP oppa,what do you take me for? I'm not a ert like you.''

''What do you mean by that?''

''Well I'm not the one stalking under aged girls.''

''Hey,it's not my fault! They literally throw themselves at me!'' 

''I'm done!'',Dee suddenly walked out of the bathroom all dressed up. 

''we can go now!'',~~~ said,and with that they left the apartment. BIGBANG decided to take them to club,it was the club where they made HIGH HIGH M/V. ~~~ thought that was really suspicious of them. They went to the VIP table and everyone took a glass of vodka. After 20 minutes Taeyang and Daesung were already at the dance floor,showing off their moves. 

''Waaah! This is so much fun!'',Dee squealed and took another glass of vodka. 

''Ummm,Dee...I think you're drunk'',JiYong said.

''Aish,don't be such a party pooper! TAEYANG OPPA,LET'S DANCE!'',she ran of  to the dance floor like a little child. 

''Aigo,that girl.'',~~~ said. Suddenly a hand appeared in front of her face. Seungri was offering to dance with her,she nodded. They were dancing pationately, they were so close to eachother that they didn't have air to breathe. Suddenly Seungri wraped his hands around her waist and pulled her closer,she wrapped her arms around his neck. He gave her a smirk,then he let go. And dragged her upstairs. Before they went upstairs she saw TOP who winked at her. Little did she know is that the winked stands for i-already-arranged-the-room-upstairs-so-you-two-can-. Seungri carefully unlocked the door. He gave her a peck on the lips,he her bottom lip,while trying to get his tounge down . 

She responded,while he pinned her on the wall. Slowly he took of her clothes,on by one. She was pinned against the wall only in underwear and a bra. His hand slowly made it's way to her ,which were soaking wet. He rubbed her while on her bottom lip. She gave him a moan.

''You're so wet.'',he added. Carefully taking off her he made his way down,tasting her, on her . She gasped,he looked at her in enjoyment. She just kept moving around.

''Ahh...so good.'' he slowly took of her and threw them to god knows where,he unbuckled his belt and let her feel his hard member in her womanhood. He was a big one. His hands were on her hips,she was moving back and forth screaming his name in extazy. The sound of skin slapping turned them on even more.He pressed,massaged and pushed. He moved his head closer to hers and whispered in her ear.

''You like it?''(crack crack crack haha lol) ,she could feel his hot breath on her neck. She bit her bottom lip. He turned her over letting her taste . She just kept rubbing and ,he moaned from the pleasure. His hands made their way to her ,he rubbed it slowly. She could feel one finger get in,then two,then three. She was on the top of her pleasure,but she kept tasting .

''Ah...I'm gonna .'' , he said while rubbing her sweet spot. Until both of them were by prolonged,rolling waves of .She rolled over to him,while he kissed her on the forehead. 

''I love you.''

''Love you,too.''

While they were cudling,and doing their own stuff...Something was going on at the club. Dee was so drunk that she started doing the chicken dance. She saw someone next to the bar...it was Junhyung standing with DongWoon and Yoseob. She slowly came there almost falling from the overdose alchohol in her blood. 

''JUNHYUNG OPPA!'',she shouted.

''What the hell? Why is she calling me oppa?'',he whispered to DongWoon. 

''Oppa you're so cute!'',she said pinching his cheeks.

''Looks like you got a good one,hyung!'',Yoseob added.

''Yah,why are you so nice to me?''

''What do you mean? I've always liked you oppa!'',he was confused. '

''Weren't you the one who said that i should go my self with a ?''

''Nah.Somebody saw something outside! I'm gonna see it now,bye oppa!''

''Yah wait! Dee ah!'' ,he yelled and chased her all the way to some parking lot. She turned around still holding a glass of vodka. 

''What do you think you're doing? You're practically ,and you're running around outside at 12pm!'' ,she gave him a confused look. 

''Well,i like to show off my body,oppa. It's not like I'm ashamed of it or anything like that. I onl---'',she was cut of by a hand which reached for her head,carefully pulling her to his face. She wrapped her hands around his neck while he used his free hands to hold her waist. They melted into eachother,and they forgot all about their fighting. He leant forward and gently,pressed his full lips to hers. The kiss went on slowly tenderly.He tugged her very lightly on her bottom lip with his teeth. His tounge crept into her,and began her own. He brought the kiss to an end and she smiled at him. 

''Oppa,i think we're finally going to get along,pretty well.''

''I guess so.'' he said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.