Here it goes

A new beginning

GUYS SORRY IF ITS TO SHORT! I DIDN'T HAVE TIME OR IDEAS,I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY IT,THANK YOU FOR READING!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dee sighed as she watched Mitsuko kill Hirono,she opened her phone and dialed ~~~'s number. There was no answer,she dialed it again,and there was still no answer. 

''Where has she gone this time?'',TOP asked her while being amazed by the Japanese film.

''I don't know,I'm worried.''

''Don't be,she will be fine. You just relax,how about i make you some hot chocolate?''

''Sure!'',she smiled as TOP went to the kitchen to make it. 

*****

~~~ opened her eyes,finding herself in a hospital room,she tried to stand up,but she failed. She looked around the room to see Seungri who has fell asleep in the chair. She sighed in relief... Suddenly Seungri opened his eyes and narrowed them at ~~~. He stood up and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

''Hey...''

''Hi...''

''Listen,about Krystal...I didn't want to kiss her,she forced me to..and..you suddenly ca---'' She shut him up with a light kiss on the lips.

''It's alright,I understand.'' He smiled at her,and gave her a hug. 

''Oh and also,you have some missing calls from Dee...''

''OMIGOD!'',she suddenly jumped,recovering magically,grabbing her phone and typing. She felt two arms wrapping around her waist...He came closer kissing her neck.

''Oppa?''

''I just want to make it up for you...''

''You know we can't do it in the hospital? How about this wound of mine heals?''

''Ok..you better keep your promise.'',he kissed her cheek letting her go. She layed back in her bed and he sat in the chair,the doctor came in.

''You can go now,miss. It's a good thing that he got you here in time,or it would've gotten complicated. Just rest off for a day and you'll be better.'',as he said that he left the room. Seungri smirked at her.

''What?''

''We're all set for tomorrow. Let's get you home now.'',he said as he helped her dress up. While they were getting ready to go back to ~~~'s apartment,Dee and TOP were having a discussion when suddenly Daesung barged into the apartment. 

''Hey guys! Wassup!'',they were sitting there,staring at him for a few seconds. 

''Daesung...'' Dee said.

''Yees?''

''Get me some water.''

''No.''

''Get me some water or get out.''

''Fine.''

While Daesung was pouring the water into the glass,~~~ came walking in through the door. 

''And where have you been?''TOP asked.

''Krystal the ,came back. She punched her in the stomach and she was in the hospital.'' 

''Oh,i see,and also. You guys better start practice for the debut! When she recovers you have to give it your best!'' 

''Fighting!'',everyone shouted at the same time.

A month later...

''Are you ready for this?'',he asked them while they were fixing their make up.

''We were born ready.'',they answered while hearing the crowd scream. They were ready to go in 3 minutes and 38 seconds. After 1tym finished performing '1tym' YG came out on stage. 

''People,today I am going to introduce you to the newest YG artists,please give a warm welcome to ~~~ and Dee!'',he yelled out.The two girls slowly got on the stage and Teddy started singing 'Do you know me?' followed by ~~~ who sang Jihwan's part,Dee who sang Songbaek's part and Danny who sang his own part. The stage was so fierce,the crowd just kept screaming and screaming. They liked them. When they finished,everyone from the company congratulated them,2ne1,Psy,BigBang,Se7en,Gummy etc.It looked like their dream finally came true.Seungri ran over to ~~~ and hugged her tightly,but suddenly Beast came in and congratulated them. 

Kikwang gave ~~~ a hug,as he snatched her from Seungri. She was actually surprised to see Beast here,but she was glad that they came to support them. In the back she could see Dee and Junhyung having a make out session. Well,it's a usual thing. Suddenly a group of fan boys surrounded ~~~  and interrupted Dee in her make out session. 

''~~~ ah,you are so beautiful!''

''Dee ah,I love you!'' 

Seungri and Junhyung pulled them away from the girls so the fanboys were left broken hearted. 

''Yah,Seungri! What was that all about?''

''You're mine. Don't you remember?'' he came closer wrapping his hands around her waist,giving her a peck on the lips. His tongue her bottom lip trying to get in,she let him in. They were kissing slowly passionately,until a group of paparazzi took a photo of them kissing. 

''Yah! Go away!'',Seungri yelled.

''Calm down,Seungri ah.'',she tried to relax him.

''Don't you realize if that gets out,somebody more crazy than Krystal will come after you?''

''Don't worry...Nobody will come after me.''

Little did she know,what was waiting for her.