I'll never let you go.

A new beginning

''Hey guys,after this..Wanna go to the park near by?'',asked Seungri. 

''That would be great.'',added Daesung. After the practice everyone went to the park except Seungri..~~~ realized that se forgot her phone in front of the training room,so she went back for it. 

*20 minutes earlier*

A while after everyone left Seungri was the only one in the training room. He was really tired and just wanted to sleep,suddenly she heard someone knocking on the door. It was Krystal,one of his ex girlfriends. 

''Oppa! Aigoo,what's with the face,I've missed you so much!'' ,she ran over to him and started hugging him. 

''Yah,stop that!''

''What's wrong oppa?''

''Leave me alone,and stop calling me oppa!''

''Aww,you're so cute when you're angry. How about a welcome kiss.'' ,suddenly she basically forced him to kiss her. The door opened,it was ~~~. She stood there while Seungri pushed away Krystal who fell on the floor. ~~~ was still standing,suddenly a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I'm sorry to disturb you. I'll leave now.'',quickly she slammed the door and ran off. Krystal stood up and cleaned the dust off her clothes. 

''Thank god,she's gone. Let's continue now.'' He turned around and glared at her. He was angry.

''YAH! THIS IS ALL YOUR ING FAULT,IF YOU DIDN'T COME HERE EVERYTHING WOULD BE NORMAL.GO AWAY.''

''But oppa,i thought you liked me...''

''I never liked you! Go away!'',he said as he slammed the door and ran off to find ~~~. And she didn't have the guts to go to the park all in tears,so she sat on the ground in an alley. It was dangerous,but she didn't care... Suddenly a group of men came to her.

''Why you cryin' baby ?'',the tallest one asked.

''Maybe we can cheer her up.'',the other one added. The tall one grabbed her wrist and pulled her from the ground,grabbing her by the waist. 

''Yah,let me go! YAH!'' 

''You like it rough,don't you?We can give you rough.'',she was scared as hell,she needed to get away from them. She closed her eyes and imagined she was somewhere else,out of nowhere she felt the man let go of her. She opened her eyes to see.....Kikwang! He was there,not half for the first time.

''~~~ ah,are you alright? What are you doing here? Why are you crying,what's wrong?'' She couldn't say anything,she just hugged him tightly and let another tear fall down her perfect face. He hugged back. 

''Come on now,how about you stay at my place for a while?''

''O-o--ok...'',he called a taxi and went off to Beast's apartment with ~~~. He carried her in bridal style over to his bed,he sat there watching her sleep while crying in her sleep. He couldn't see her like that. 

''KIKWANG AH!'',Yoseob came running into the room.

''SHHH!''

''Oh sorry,who is she? Wait a second,isn't she the girl from today? The one that was searching for Junhyung's buddy?'' ,Kikwang nodded,he stood up and went along with Yoseob to the always filthy living room. 

''You really seem to like this girl,Kikwang?'',DooJoon asked while he was making ramen with DongWoon and Hyunseung.Kikwang just kept quiet.

''Where's Junhyung?'',asked Hyunseung. Suddenly dropping the boiling water on the floor. 

''AHHHH!''

''Here let me help you...'' ~~~ came out of the room and offered help to the guys,while they were staring at her like she was from another planet. They thanked her.

''What exactly happened to you? Why were you in that alley today?''

''I just found Seungri kissing another girl...and i didn't want the others to see me crying.''

''I see...Over all that drama you forgot to thank me..'' he giggled.

''Ah,thank you oppa.'' she said as she finished cleaning up the water. 

''It's a real mess here! Don't you ever clean,or at least let a maid clean it?''

''No.'',DongWoon replied.

''Well things are about to change.'',she grabbed a mop and a basket,quickly she started cleaning up and vacuuming the place. In 20 minutes it was spotless. She smiled to herself. The jaws of the other Beast member,dropped. From all that cleaning she forgot to let Dee know where she was at,she opened her phone to see 69 missed calls and 7 text messages. Oh crap. She called every single one that was on her missed call list,except Seungri. 

''Guys i have to go now,I'll come by sometimes since i'm here next door, to see if the place is in good shape.'' she winked at them and left the room. She entered her apartment to see Dee on the couch eating popcorn and watching 'Battle Royale',it was their all time favorite movie ever since the started being best friends.

''Hey...''

''Hey. Want some popcorn ?'' ,Dee offered while ~~~ sat on the couch relaxing,while watching Kitano throw a knife at Fumiyo Fujiyoshi's head. 

''Sure.I have an idea!''

''Go on..''

''You know about our mission to hunt down Battle Royale the novel?''

''GO ON!''

''We should look for it here!''

''YEAH!'' they smiled at each other. Then the atmosphere got quiet again,while Sakura Ogawai and Kazuhiko Yamamoto jumped off a cliff. 

''God,how I hate those two.'',Dee added while eating popcorn.

''I know right?''

''Hey,what happened today? I mean with you and Seungri?''

''I saw him kissing Krystal from f(x)...''

''OMIGOD what a ! I hate as much as i hate Hyunah''

''High five!''somebody knocked on the door which was strange because they usually don't any visitors. Dee opened the door,suprised to see TOP.

''Oh hello,oppa. What brings you here?'' 

''I was just in the neighborhood,and decided to stop by. Hey,what movie are you watching? Is it Japanese?''

''Yeah,it's Battle Royale. Wanna watch it with us?''

''Sure.'',he answered and sat on the couch. ~~~ suddenly got a text from an unknown number.

From:Unknown

To:~~~

Meet me in front of your building. 

She was curious to see who it was,so she went over there. She waited for about 5 minutes,when she saw a girl figure. It was Krystal. ~~~ was standing there,what the hell did she want?

''Yah,you're the girl from today? Right?''

''Yes.''

''You better stay away from MY SEUNGRI OPPA!'',she suddenly punched ~~~ in the stomach. ~~~ fell on the ground,coughing blood. 

''Oh yeah, I invited Seungri to watch you die.'' ,Seungri came out of a taxi slowly walking to the place where Krystal and ~~~ were. 

''Yah,Krystal. What do you want? ''

''Oppa i just wanted to invite you to see that who interrupted us today.'',she was pointing at ~~~ who was on the ground still coughing blood.

''~~~ !!!!! YOU IDIOT,WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!??!?!?!?!'',he quickly ran to her slowly trying to lift her up. 

''If you do anything to her,i swear i can get rid of your group faster than you can say ''''. '' ,he called another taxi leaving Krystal all alone. On the way to the hospital,he hugged ~~~ tightly not letting her go. 

''I'm sorry...It wasn't my fault...Please forgive me...'' ,he whispered into her ear,kissing her cheek.

''Oppa...'',she said in a quiet voice holding onto his jacket.

''Oppa is here,and he will never let you go.''