Chapter 2

A Dangerous Love

Hyoyeon's POV

 

I  was sitting in front of a miror. "Is that really me?" I asked myself. I looked at the mirror in front of me there was a reflection of a beautiful woman looking so happy - her hair was let down flowing freely down her back, she wore light make up, not so heavy which more beautiful, she was wearing a long white dress with a veil and a simple tiara. "Unbelieveble" I said with tears in my eyes. 

"Ouh, stop crying. You'll mess up your make up" I looked up at Taeyeon through the mirror. She was wearing a grin on her face "The girls wanted to see you and now look.....your crying" she stepped closer to me, hugging me. Somehow the hug gave me a little comfort from my quick  heartbeat. "Ouh... really" I said and wiped my unshed tears. "Hi unnie!" Seohyun and Yoona, my close dongseng greeted "Hi" I said back. The others were at the wedding hall - Checking if everything is okay.

"Seo! Hurry the ceremony's almost bagining" Kyuhyun popped his head through the door "Okay" she said and quickly went to him "Bye unnie!" she said and followed Kyuhyun out of the door. "Ouh and Hyo!" Kyuhyun came back  and smiled no more of a smirk, smiked at me "Hope you don't be too nervous" great! My nervousness came back. ".....and you look beautiful!" he said and quickly ran, probably to Seohyun. "Hyo, I think we should go to" Taeyeon said and they both bidded me godbye and that I shouldn't be nervous.

**********************************

"Hyoyeon, dear. Your father's waiting" my mom called me. No I'm not ready! - I walked to my mom and held her hands "I'm so sorry if I haven't been a good daughter to you mom" I said and looked at my mom's aging face. "It's okay. You've been the very best daughter in my eyes" she said and hugged me ".....now, you have to live happily and take good care of yourself, you're gonna be a married woman. Don't forget to make your husband happy andbe a good wife" she asid and kissed both of my cheeks.

My dad came in and smiled at us "ouh.. What a lovely sight" he said making us look at him "DAD!" I hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry" I said "It's okay! Don't be sad. You're just going to get married." he can joke at times like this - well he is my dad. "Let's go honey. We don't want to keep the groomwaiting do we." he said and pushed me a little "I don't want him thinking you're going to bail out. I think he could faint" my dad said maaking us both laughed.

****************

The music started playing and I began to walk in the hall with my dad. All eyes were on me. I felt nervous as I didn't like attention. Sensing my nervousness , my dad whispered "It's okay darling. Everyone's looking at you thinking you're beautiful like a princess, maybe even some of them envy you" my dad words unknowingly brought a smile to my fece. I felt more confidence.

I looked up and saw Eunhyuk at the end of the hall - looking hansome yet nervous at the end of hall. He was smiling at me, giving me a little assurence. We arrived at the altar. MY dad hugged me and kissed my forehead "Don't you dare hurt my lovely daughter" my dad said before handing me to Eunhyuk. "You look beautiful" he said and smiled his gummy smile at me "So do you" I said and looked at him and he looked back at me with the same loving eyes.

THe ceremony carried on. We said our vows and I do's. Eunhyuk slipped the ring on my fourth finger and I did the same. I felt tear swelling in my eyes - I looked at him and felt that this was the baginning. The beginning of our lives together.... until forever. I felt realived that this was over yet happy and content that I had just bacame Mrs. Lee Eunhyuk. "Mrs. Lee Eunhyuk" he said and smiled widely, it felt awkward yet so right. 

When it came the kissing part. I heard a loud whisling sound from the people. I looked and saw our friends standing up and chered - they were at the far end so, it was okay. Eunhyuk looked down at me and our faces inched closer. We shared aquick yet pasionate kiss. "YAY!!!!!!!!!" they cheered mostly from our friends.

**************************************

I woke up from my sleep and I felt so happy. I looked at the spot besides me and saw that my husband was still in deep sleep. I felt sorry for him that we had to keep our marriage a secret. It was mostly my doing - bacause I didn't want cameras following me everywhere, writing every little thing about my lives. He refused at first but agreed and understand my cicumstances. He knew I didn't like to be in the attention of many people. Him being the heir of the largest company in Asia didn't help.

I looked at him and kissed his cheeks. I saw him stir in his sleep and as a revenge from yesterday - for not giving me to finish my puzzle, I kissed him all over his face making him groaned in his sleep. "Hyo" he groaned, still not opening in his eyes. So I still kissed his face "Hyo, let me sleep a little bit more" he said and I simply answered "NO" so he quickly open his eyes and turned towards me.

"What time is it?" he asked me "5.30" I said after looking at the clock. "Come on.. help me finish my puzzle I said and took out the box from the drawer baside the bed "Oka- What?!" he said and sat up "You woke me up at 5 in the morning to finish a puzzle!" I exclaimed. I sat up and looked up at him - nodding innocently. "Aisht" he said and hugged me. He made the both of us lay back down on the bed and said "Let's go back to sleep" he said and nuzzled his face in my neck "NO!" I said and pushed him. "NO?" he asked and I nodded "Well.." he bagan tickling me.

The room was filled with giggling and laughter until "Okay...Okay" I said breathless "What I Can't hear you" he said "OKAY" I scream "That's more like it" he said and hugged me. We hugeed in bed joking and laughing before we went beck to sleep. I woke back up again with his hands aroud my body and I was snuggling in his chest. "Oppa wake up! we have to go to work soon" I said andhe opened his eyes "What' s the time" he yawned "7.30" I said " he sat up and  kissed my cheeks "Let's go shower and cook a quick breakfast" he said and that's what we did.

***********************************

After we took our shower, we both went downstairs and started cooking our breakfast. After we finished eating - which took a long time because of this monkey, we got ready for work. As usual at the front door.

"Can't we stay home and just relax, forget about the outside world and focus more about us?" he pouted like a child. "We went through this everyday. No, because without you who will manage the company,huh?" I said and pinched his cheeks "And besides no one will look after the coffee shop if I'm not there" I said "I just wish we had normal lives" he said "Me too, but we just have to face reality, you're a very wealthy and a powerful man" I said trying to convince this childish husband of mine.

"I wish I was a normal person so I wouldn't have to hide you from anyone else" he said while hugging me. Well, I felt that way too but I don't want everyone busying themselves about my life.I sighed and pushed him gently "Go.. I'll be back at 5" I said with him looking at me  with a glint of sadness in his eyes. I knew he was sad leaving me....always. "Bye!" I kissed him quickly before waving him goodbye.

"Time to get ready for work" I said and walked upstairs slowly. Why was I feeling guilty of of the sudden? I'm happy with what I have now right? 'Just admit that you wanna be happy in public but no.... you just have to pretend to be strangers to each other' a voice said in my head. I just shrugged it off and went to get ready for work.

**********************************

"HI unnie!" Sulli, one of the workers her at my shop greeted me. "Hi" I said and continued my way to the kitchen. I loved to bake so I was usually at the back and the others at the front.

I was bringing the cake - which is a fresh one I just baked to the counter. I was about to turn around when suddenly "Hey did you see th latest magazine cover?!" I heard one of my costomers talking. I decided to eves drop on their conversation. "No I didn't why?" her friend askes her "Well here!" I saw she gave a magazine to her friend "WOW! He's so handsome!" her friend said "Yeah.. I wish to be his wife someday.." she said dreamily "Who wouldn't? Lee Eunhyuk is the most wanted bachelor in Asia. He has the looks, the brain and he's rich! What more is there that a woman is not satisfied with?" they laughed together

I looked up at the and saw how beautiful they were. There wearing something feminine. Look at me, I'm wearing a baby blue T-shirt and jeans with snickers. People would think I'm lying if I said that I was Lee Eubhyuk's wife. They'd be laughing their heads off. I was gippng on the tray when sudddenly I felt a tap on my shoulders. "Unnie?" I looked back and saw Sulli looking at me curiously "No-nothing...I'm going back to the kitchen" I said and hurried off.

 

I was walking back from doing the groceries. I have been eating too much and our food supply has been runnning out more often. What happening to me? maybe from stress.. I was walking when suddenly my phone rang. I picked it up. "Hello" I said "Yes Mrs.Lee t's me"the person on the other line said "Ouh Mr.Kim what is it?" I said. He was the head of Eunhyuks security team. I usually call him regularly because I don't want anything bad happening. "What?!" I said and almost droped my phone because of shock. A person....w-wanted to.... NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!

************************************

Hahaha! It's me again!

Cliffhanger! Don't be mad just wanted it to be fun...

Hm...... still dont know how it will end.. Tell me what you guys think. and tell me if there's any mistakes :) (I'm clumsy)

Comment and subscribe if you like my story + it gives me a happy vibe knowing someone actually like my stories ( I think that I'm a bad writer)

Thanks for commenting, subscribing and most importantly READING and LIKING my story.

See you all in the next chappie!

 

Main Image [?]