Chapter 1

A Dangerous Love

Eunhyuk's POV

I'm waiting for Hyoyeon. We're going on a date today. I came earlier cause I have a big surprise for her.  We've been going out for almost 5 years now and I want to take a big step in our relationship. I still remember the  time I confessed my feeling. The cute expression on her face, the tears in her eyes, the way she was speechless. She was perfect - so perfect that I feel that she's too good for me. 

"OPPA" a high-pitched voice awoken me from my day dream. I looked behind me and was stunned. There stood a petite girl with her long brown hair tied in a ponytail, wearing a plain knee-lenght white dress accompanied with a simple diamond necklace and bracelet. She was so stunning. I stared at her in awed.  Is this goddess in front of me really my choding girlfriend?

"Oppa?! Are you paying any attention to me?" she pouted. "OUH, Sorry! I was just thiinking how a choding girl become a beautiful person" I -which made her blush."Such a cheesy monkey" she mumbled "-but you love that cheesy monkey don't you" I raised an eyebrow with a grin plastred on my face. "I'm so unlucky" she said at me  and quickly walked away."Hey !Wait!" Isaid running after her - aist, why is she such a fast walker.

***************************************

After a almost a few minutes of running and chasing. We decided to continue walking to the restaurant that I reserved for the night. She talked about her day while I just looked at how cute her expressions were. "Ouh! That's the restaurant" she said and quickly pulled me. It was actually our favourite restaurant and the place I took her on our first date. We walked in and as expected, it was empty-well to me. "Oppa why is the restaurant empty?!" she looked at me with her big eyes. "Maybe many people are busy today" what a liar Eunhyuk. It was I who reserved the who;e restaurant for just the both of us, HAHAHA. "Strange, ther's usually many people" she said to herself.

We were seated at a table near the window - our favourite spot. I ordered for her cause I know her favourite dishes. She continued to tell about her day after the waiter took our order. She went to visit her friend, Taeyeon, who is married to my hyung, Leeteuk. Hyoyeon owns a coffee house because she wants to see people happy and satisfy people with her coffees and cakes. Taeyeon came to the coffee house today aand they had a girl talk. Well after a while the waiter came with our orders.

We were quite while eating but I took a few glances at her who was apparently busy eating. She caught me looking at her and blushed. Hahahaha she's so cute! After eating the waiter brought ice-cream and cake. She was so happy as she has a sweet tooth. She was busy eating that she was oblivious to her surrounding. I stood up from my seat and Kneeled besides her on one knee "Hyoyeon.." I said softly to get her attention. She looked at me like I was an alien. "Hyoyeon, we've been dating for a few  years now and I..." I gulped down before continuing "I want to make take a big step in our relationship...'" I took a deep breath and took out a red velvet box from my pocket  "Kim Hyoyeon will you marry cheesy monkey ?" 

I looked up at her and saw that she was in tears "Y-yes," she said in between her sobs. Just hearing the word from made my heart flip and I quickly stood up and hugged her. "Thank you" I said I didn't think that one day I would get married to the love of my life. "YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard a loud cheer  behind of us. I looked back and saw our family and friends behind us. Our mothers were in tears. Leeteuk and Donghae came to me and hugged me "Congratulaion" the said "How can this monkey get married earlier than me" Donghae said "Well before you can get married, how about finding a girlfriend first?" Leeteuk hyung said "How about that cute girl you've been talking about?" I said and we laughed. I looked back at Hyoyeon and saw that she was surrounded by her friends.

***********************************

 

"Sir" a deep voice awaken me from my day dream. It was my secretary and dongseng, Choi Minho. "Yes. What is it Minho?" I asked him in my serious tone. "Well you have a important bisness meeting with the Park company and we have to go now" he said. Oh no! How can I forget such a important meeting. "OKAY i'll be there in a minute" I said and he went out of my room. I am now the CEO of the Lee Corperation now. I am married to Kim Hyoyeon and living happily together. But because of certain circumstances, we have to keep our marriage a secret. Only our family, closest friends and some of the staff knows.

************************************

"Thank you, Mr. Lee" I shook hands with Mr. Park, He's the head of the Park company. We are going to work together for a big prject in the future. "Well, how about having dinner tonight with me?" he asked. My thought went to Hyoyeon - She woudn't  ind right. Oh well "Sure." I said "Meet me at seven at OOO restaurant" he said. I went out of the building "Minho, tell Hyoyeon that I'll come home late tonight" I said and he just nodded. I just sighed and got into the car.

 

*That night*

 

 

I went into the VIP room and was shocked at what I saw. There sat Mr. Park with his daugher, Gyuri. She was smiling at me. OH NO! This was gonna be a long night. I hope that Mr.Park won't want me to go out with Gyuri. I knew that she liked me. "Come, sit" Mr. Park said. I just smiled at him and sat the opposite of them. "Hello, Mr. Park" I greeted "Hello Miss Gyuri" I said to her. She smiled at me sweetly "It's been a while since we last meet" she said. "Yes" I answered trying not to show my discomfort.

While eating, Mr. Park asked me a question that I didn't want to hear from anybody "So, Eunhyuk, are you dating anyone right now?" he asked me. "Well...." I didn't know what or how to answer him because I would usually ignore these kind of questions. But looking at Mr. Park's face now tells me that I have no where to turn "....I guess I'm not in a relationship right now" I lied - man it's so hard lying about your relationship status when you actuallly have a loving and supporting wife at home. 'Hyoyeon....' I whispered  "Beg your pardon?" Mr. Park asked."Ouh, Nothing!" I gave him a reassuring smile. 

Suddenly Mr. Park's phone rang. "I'm sorry" he said and excused himself. "Well, I see that the usually kid-like Eunhyuk is now a serious bisness mean" she smiled shyly. I rolled my eyes in my mind. "Ouh really?" I asked "Yeah you were usually......" I blocked out her voice cause I didn't feel like listening and I fell annoyed right now. "Ouh. I'm sorry but I think I have to run back to the company" Mr. Park came back  "Ouh, I should co-" Gyuri was about to foolw her dad when "No, you two should enjoy yourselves" he said and winked at me. 'What the hell was that for?" I mentally screamed.

The dinner went on with Gyuri talking - litterally babbling about herself. URGH!!!! How I wish to go Home and snuggle in bed with my lovely wife. I miss her sooooo much *pouts*.

*****************************

After dinner, I offered Gyuri a ride home - as she was annoying I had to be a gentlemen. She was so delighted that you could see the brighteness in her eyes. While I was feeling down in the dumps. During the whole ride, Gyuri asked a ot of questions but I just simply answered with short and simple questions - so I din't explode in front of her.

We arrived in front of her house whe she suddenly turn towards me. "Thanks oppa, I had a wonderful night" she blushed "Me too." I faked a smile. Just as I thought she was going to open the door and get out of my car. Boy did I thought wrong..She did something I didn't dream of any girl doing except my wife and mom. She gave me a quick kiss on my lips before opening the door and hurriedly went in to her house. I was frozen in my seat thinking 'What the hell just happened?"

****************************

 

It was almost 11.30 when I went home. After what happened I went to the nearby bar to forget what happened. And NO, I did not flirt with other women I juast had a couple of drinks. I just want to forget everythng. I walked to the living room feeling a little bit dizzy because of the alcohol intake. "Oh Oppa.Your Home" Hyoyeon who was watching TV immediately came to me and gave me a warm hug. I hugged her back. I don't want to let her go.

"Oppa let go! I'll prepare some warm milk before ou go to bed" she giggled and broke the hug. I watched her back as she went to the kitchen. "Oppa, I'll come upstairs in a minute" she yelled from the kitchen. I immediately went to our bedroom and sat on the bed. I loosen my tie and just stared into the abbyss. "Oppa!" a smiling head appeared from the door frame. "Here's your milk" she said and put the cup of warm milk on the table.

"Why aren't you in your PJ's?" she asked me "Ouh I was just thinking" I smiled at her "Oppa. You know that I don't like you thinking too much" she pouted "Arasso" I assured he "Now go and change. You stink oppa" she said and scrunched up her nose"Haha.. am I?" I said and burried her face in my armpit  "OPPA!" she screamed while I just laughed at her. I pulled her and was about to kiss her when "GO!" I blinked innocently at her "Go and wash up before You'll see a lovely bed on th floor" she smiled at me. I just sighed and went to the bathroom.

****************

After taking a quick shower, I went in to the bedroom and was welcomed by a busy Hyoyeon. She was doing something which I can't see. "What are you doing?" I stepped near the bed "Ouh just a puzzle" she said. She was solving a kid's puzzle. "Okay, bed time" I annouced which made her pout. "I can help you solve the puzzle next time, okay?" she just nodded and took the milk which apparently was reheated while I was showering and drank it.

I layed on the bed with my wife as my bolster. She is my personal teddy bear. "Oppa.." she looked up at me "...What are you thinking right now?" she asked me . I bent down and gave a peck on her lips "YOU" I grinned "Aisht. Cheesy Monkey" she smaked my chest  "But you love me" I said and playfully kissed her face which made her giggled "Okay. I still LOVE YOU even you're a stinky cheesy Monkey" she said "Hey!" I protested "I'm actually quite popular among women you know" upon hearing that she quickly turned aroud and gave her back to me "then go to them" she said.

I bent my head so that my mouth is near her ear "But - you're the only one I have my eyes on" I knew that she was smiling so I tuned her aroud and hugged her "I love you, Hyoyeon-ah. Just remember that" I said to her looking into her eyes "I love you too oppa...always" and with that she snuggled closer and before I knew it she was gone in dream land. "I'm sorry for what happened today. I will love you forever" I whispered to her countless times until I fell asleep.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Everyone! So this is the first chap! Hope you guts liked it!!!I think that I'm being toooo cheesy and mushy with the HyoHyuk moment (don't ya think?)

I was litterally pulling my hair out. Sorry if it was crappy cause I can't wite fluff.I actually write Angst so I dunno bout this one - but I do love to read fluff *Weird*

I think that I wrote a short chapter. (Do you want a happy or sad or happy+sad ending?)

Please do leave a suggestion or comments. You can give me some ideas or just anything really.

Please subscribe and thanks for reading!!!

Sorry for any mistakes! It's 3 a.m. right now LOL.-I should be in bed.

I'll try to update the next chapter today or tommorow! Bye!!!!!