Chapter 3

A Dangerous Love

What's Wrong With Me?!

 

Author's POV

Hyoyeon woke up the next morning seeing an empty spot besides her. Her face fell a little. She looked on top af the pillow and saw a note stuck on top of it saying.

'"i'M SO SORRY HONEY. I FELT BAD LEAVING YOU WHEN I LOOKED AT YOUR SLEEPING FACE BUT I HAVE AN IMMORTANT MEETING TODAY AND I HAVE TO BE EARLY. 

YOUR BELOVED HUSBAND,

LEE HYUKJAE <3"

"Huh" she sighed. She slide off  the bed and went to the bathroom and the was a not on the shower door

"HAVE A NICE BATH SO THAT YOU FEEL FRESH AND NEW IN THE MORNING <3"

She felt like laughing because her husband can always make her smile even when he's not around. "Whatever, monkey" she laughed and went on taking a shower. She went on and got ready for work before she saw yet ANOTHER note on the wardrobe. "How many notes does this monkey intends to give me?!" she said and just opened the wardrobe and saw an outfit probably one that Eunhyuk picked out.

She went downstair to eat breakfast and saw a cloth on the table. "Ouh...How  nice of him" she said and read the note that was on the cloth.

"I thought you'd be tired of cooking so...I cooked for you ...... with some help"

It said. She quickly ate the breakfast that her husband prepared for her with a warm and fuzy feeling in her heart.

*********************************

"Unnie? Are you okay" Sulli aked Hyoyeon "Ne. Why?" she had been having light headaches these past few days but thought it was just a normal headache. "Well you look kind of....well,pale" she said with a worried look on her face. "ouh really?" she asked while touching her face "Yeah. You should go see a doctor" she said "It's okay" Hyoyeon just shrugged it off and went back to work.

 

 

"Hyoyeon I'm back" Eunhyuk said happily from the door but there was no answer "Hyo?" he asked and quickly searched the entire house. He was panicking when he saw that his wife was sleeping soundly on the couch. He quickly picked her up and brought her to their bedroom. "Why did you sleep on the couch? You could have a cold" Eunhyuk said with concerned to the sleeping figure in front of him. He went to the bathroom and went to sleep besides his sleeping wife with his arms wrapped around her petite body.

***************************

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon were talking since it was one ot the Taeyeon's 'rare' visits. They were talking when suddenly Hyoyeon felt very dizzy. "Hyo are you alright?" Taeyeon asked her. She was looking very pale even when she's wearing makeup. "Hyo? Hyoyeon?" Taeyeon asked her when suddenly she fainted. "Oh my gosh! Sulli hurry and call for an ambulance" Taeyeon said and tried to wake up Hyoyeon from her unconcious state.

 

 

Hyoyeon was brought to the emergency room. She was in there for about an hour before the doctor came out "How is she doctor?" Taeyeon asked him. She was worried sick about her best friend  and she being kept from what was going on wasn't helping her. "She's alright, she was just fatigued. She would wake up any minute now. But please make sure that she takes a lot of rest" the doctor said. Taeyeon thanked him and quickly went to Hyoyeon's ward.

"Hyo" Taeyeon called out and saw that she was awake. She had dark circles under her eyes and she looked skinnier. "Ouh-HI" she said and looked up at her best friend. "Hyo. You should take care of yourself more" Taeyeon said which Hyoyeon just nodded. Hyoyeon was thinking when she was interupted by the doctor.

"Ouh. Mrs.Lee, it's good to see you awake" he said "Ne. I fell a lot better." she smiled at the doctor. "Well I have the results of theblood test we did" he said while Taeyeon and Hyoyeon remained silent waiting for the doctor to tell them "Well I have to congratulate you" he said but before he said anything he was stopped by Taeyeon "Why would you congratulate a sick person when........" she paused. It didn't makes sense as why the doctor would congratulate her friend when she is sick bt then maybe...... "Yes. Mrs.Park, your friend here is carrying another life inside of her" hearing this made Hyoyeon speachless.

"What-do-you-mean-doctor?" she asked even when she was nervous "Well, to be more specific you are pregnant Mrs.Lee, 3 and a half monts pregnant" he smiled at her. Her eyes were watery when she heard what the doctor said. She rubbed her belly, trying to fell her child in her womb "I'm pregnant.." she whispered with tears streaming down her cheeks "Yes.. you are" Taeyeon came and hugged her. The doctor left the two friend for he think that they needed some time alone. 

"I'm carying my child...Hyukjae's child....Our child" she said while rubbing her flat belly in a loving way "Yeah. You're gonna be a mom...a great mom and I'm sure of that" Taeyeon said and they hugged each other for god how long they could.

***********************

Sorry for the late update :(

My brothers just kept using the computer for the past fewdays and I cant.

Well, this is a happy chapter but the next........ well let's see.

Of to the next chapter.... BYE!
Don't forget to tell me what you think about this chapter..