EPILOGUE

A Dangerous Love

I'M SORRY

Eunhyuk's POV

I hit the ground when I suddenly heard a loud crash coming from behind me. I didn't want to look behind me but I did. My eyes widen at the terrifiying scene I was looking at. There layed Hyoyoen with blood all over her body , sh-she looked almost lifeless. The people around me were screaming and panicking. I walked slowly towards her. I kneeled on the ground and brought her body in my embrace.

"Hyoyeon" I whispered in her ear with tears streaming down my face "Honey" I said and caressed her face. I fell so guilty right now.. I don't care if the people around uus were taking pictures or talking about me... I-I just want everything to be back to normal. I wish I hadn't got jealous in the first place. I wished I hadn't accussed her without hearing what she had to say. I wish I had never ran away! Hyoyeon-ah... I take back what I said. Hell! I'm afraid of loosing her.
 

I heard the ambulance arrived. I went and followed them to the hospital. I just pray and pray during the whole journey. "Hyo~ please be okay... I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I sobbed while holding her hand. She was rushed to the emergency room upon arrival. I had to wait in front of the emergency room nervously. I can't stay still. I want to be with her!!!!!!!!!

 

 

I was sitting nervously at the seats when suddenly Iheard someone running towards me.I looked up and saw Taeyeon and Leeteuk hyung coming my way. I stood up "Tae-" before I could say anything to them, she shouted me hardly. "What the hell happened here?!" Taeyeon yelled at me "WHat did you do to her?!" she looked at me as thought she wanted to eat me alive. "Taengoo~ calm down and let him tell you" Leeteuk calmed her down. "Do you know that there's so many reportes at the door?" leeteuk said as they sat down. I just kept my silence "What happened?" Leeteuk asked gently. They sat down and I told them everything that happened.

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled at me "You accused her cheating!" she said and hit me. I just stay still because I know I deserved it  "You no good of a husband!! You accused her cheating when she's been pregnant you've been neglecting her" she said and tearing up. "WAit. What?!" I was surprised... Hyoyeon was.... "Yes she's pregnant you idiot! But you've been so busy  that you go to work early and go home so late at night that you hardly notice." I was speechless she was pregnant and I wasn't there for her.. I'm such a jerk.

"If anything happens to you and the baby... it's all you fault' she said and sat as far as she could from me "It's okay" Leeteuk comforted me "NO...It's not okay!" I said tearing up again "I could be the killer of my wife and child! I'm a murderer!" I said and sobbed "No you're not.. you didn't know" he said and my back  "I would've known if I was home and took care of her instead......instead I just let my jealousy and ego get to me" I said and broke down.

"Hyung wh-what if I can't see her anymore?" I sobbed "It's okay... she'll be okay" Leeteuk tried comforting me "No... it's not okay" i wiped my tears "How can I live without her hyung? She is the sun-my sun... without her my life will be dark. I'll be lost without my sun besides me. I can't...." Leeteuk was looking at me with sympathy "I can't live knowing I murdered my wife-the love of my life and my child" I let my tears fall.

 

"Here!" Taeyeon appeared in front of us and gave me a notebook. "It Hyoyeon's" she said and walked away from us. Leeteuk hyung gave me a pat on my back and left me alone and went after Taeyeon. I Opened the notebook and saw blood stains on the pages. I flipped through the pages and read what she wrote in the notebook. Suddenly a balck and white picture came into my view.

I was actually some of the ultrasound pictures. Below the pictures where a note "Baby please grow healthy", "Your Daddy will be happy if he knew you" and "Please hurry and grow up... I want to spend time with you and your daddy". Oh Gosh... I fell like a total loser. I've been a bad husband to her. I close the note book and just sighed "What have I done?" I asked myself

***************************

The doctor came out and all of us Immediately rushed to him "How is she doctor?' Taeyeon asked, my heart was beating so hard to my chest it felt like it was going to come out. "She lost alot af blood.... but fortunately we were able to save her" he said and everyone around me sighed in relief "And the baby.." I asked holding my breath "The baby is alright because it wasn't directly hit during the crash and was lucky the mother was brought here in time or not she would have lost the baby"

I could breath again after hearing the doctors answer. I was so relieved that my wife and child was alive.  I was crying tears of joy right now I hugged the doctor and thanked him."But she had a few shoot wounds in the shoulder" how can that happend?  "Can we see her?" my mother-in-law asked "Yes but just a few people at a time." he said and walked away.

I fell on my knee "They're okay" I kept mumbling -I was so relief that I still had a chance to live happily with my love. Our parents went in first and then Leeteuk and Taeyeon. I was the last one. I walk slowly to the door. I took a deep breath before turning the knob and opening the door.

And there was Hyoyeon laying lifeless on the bed. I walk to the bed.. my footsteps heaving, my eyes watery and my breathing heavy. I took a seat beside the bed. She still looked beautiful even if she was full of bandages and as pale as a ghost. I put a lock of hair behind her eyes. I felta gush of guilt running through my whole body. " I'm sorry" I said while her cheeks gently.

"I'm sorry for everything" I said as my tears started to fall on the cheeks "If I didn't run away... you wouldn't have took the blow for me" I sobbed beside her. My hands unconciously went on her stomach "Baby.... Daddy's so sorry for trying to kill you." I her belly feeling contented knowing a life-my baby is growing in there.

"I'll make up for everything" I said and kissed Hoyeon's fourhead.

 

***************************

I woke up all night waiting for Hyoyeon to wake up. Our parents and friends took turns to look after her. I rarely went away from her side. I was afraid that she will slip away from me when I'm not aroud. I was reading a book when.....

"O-op-oppa" I heard a faint voice calling me.. I looked up and saw Hyoyeon's hand moving slightly "Hyoyeon!" I dashed across the room and took her hand into mine "Hyo..Do you recognise me?" I asked her "Where am I Oppa?" she asked me opening her eyes slowly "Hyo! I'm sorry" I said and hugged her "Iy's okay oppa" she said and smiled weakly at me "I love you and I won't ever hurt you again" I said and kiss her gently..........

 

************************

*2 Years Later*

It's been 2 years since the accident happened and we've been living peacefully after that. I became a more loving and understanding husband than before. I made sure that she was well relaxed and had no trouble during her pregnancy. We also announced our marriage to the public.. although it was hard at first but evryone was able to take in the news after a while. I also knew that someone was trying to kill me-but they were arrested.

"Appa!!!!" a high piched voiced called me. I looked back and smiled widely at the small figure running at me "Eun ae-ah!" I croached down and opened my arms wide "APPA!!!" my 2 year old daughter hugged me tightly "What did you do to day, Eun ae ah?" I asked her.

"Eu ae twent two pwark wif omma.... we awte ice-cwream" she talked in her babyish way with never failed to memerised me how talkative she is - just like her omma. "Yes and you ate lots" A voice interupted my day dream "Yeobo!" I said and stood up with Eun ae in my arms "How is my baby today?" I asked her

"Well..... I'm okay but the baby's been kicking me all day" she said and rubbed be bloated belly  "Why are you hurting mommy?" I asked her belly and gave it a little pat "Bad boy" I said playfully "It's the baby's fault and I'm being punished" Hyoyeon pouted. "Sorry" I grinned. "Omma! When is twe baby owut?" Eun ae asked... "A few more months" she replied and smiled "Eun ae wanna see baby" she said giving us her magnificent smile

"Eun ae hungwy" Eun ae said and rubbed her belly "Well lets get you something" Hyoyeon pinched her cheeks. "Go in first... Appa and omma will come in later" I put her down and she went running - tho slowly into the house. I hugged Hyoyeon's waist  from the side and put my chin on her shoulders. "Look at her" I said "She's growing up" she smiled "and  we'll have another little feet running around in no time" I said and her belly.

"I'm so lucky to have you by my side" I said and kissed her cheek " Me too" she smiled at me.. "I'm glad that everything is fine now" I said which Hyoyeon nodded in response "I'm glad that I had a second chance to live happily with you" I gave her a chaste kiss "I love you......always" I said and kissed her passionately.

"I love you too oppa......always" she said but before we could continue our moment, a voice interupted us "OMMA!! APPA!!!!!!! PALLI!!!!!!!" Eun ae yelled from the door. "Coming!!!" Hyoyeon was blushing which made me laugh "Let's go.. Eun ae is waiting" Hyoyeon left me angry with my reaction "Wait up!" I said and catch up to her in no time because she isn't that fast anymore " You know..." I said while hugging her shoulders "What" she said while we're still walking to the house "Our love is a very mysterious and dangerous love" I said and kissed her temple "But now we're chasing our happiness" she said as we walked into the door.

Not only our happiness Hyo... We're also trying to love and live together.... chasing our-

FOREVER

 

THE END!!


***********************************************

Hi Readers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for not updating in like 2 weeks...

My brothers been using the computer and I hadn't have a chance..

Well... What do you think? Like the ending?

They lived happily ever after!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! *Confetti*

Hope it didn't dissapoint you because I actually didn't know what to do

Sorry for any errors...I'm too lazy to re-read my story..

Well this is it....I really hate saying goodbyes

*Kidding!!!!*

There's one more chapter which is the other ending that I planned in the first place..

Well.... I'll be seeing you guys for the last time in the next chapter..

Well it's goodbye for now!!!

Please tell me what you think!!!!!!!

Thank you for reading!!!!!!!