Chapter 4

A Dangerous Love

FATE

 

Hyoyeon's POV

It had been weeks since I got out from the hospital. I was still keeping my pregnancy a secret from my husband because I wanted it to be special. He has been coming home really late at night because of the important project with the Park company. I'm really worried about his health but he would always ignore me. I felt a little hurt but now I'm used to it I guess.

I don't know but I fell that he is really distant from me right now. He sometimes go home drunk, he had never done that actually and would ignore me and just slept in the guest room. Okay! Stop crying! Let's get ready for work. I went downstairs and saw that there's no Eunhyuk in sight. Huh~ He already went to work.... as usual.

 

"Unnie!"Sulli yelled in my ears "OW! What was that for?" I said and rubbed my ears. "Well I've been calling you but you just ignored me" she pouted. "Sorry.. I was just thinking" I patted her hair. "Is everything okay?" she asked me, How I want to tell her but she doest know "Can you keep a secret for me?" I asked her "Sure, if it's for you unnie" she said. I sighed and told her everything

"What! You're the wi-" before she can shout out my secret I quickly closed "Sorry" I bowed to the customers. "Yes, and don't yell! Everyone will know my secret if you do" she smiled sheepishly ans said sorry. "Well let me get this straight.. you're the wife of the multi milli-no billionair, Lee Eunhyuk. The most wanted bachelor?" I just nodded "and you're prenant?" I nodded which made her gasp. "Well I guess he's not a bachelor anymore" she said while nodding.

***************************

I was walking aroud the mall looking around. I got out of work early - thanks to Sulli. I was looking around since I don't want to go home early. I was in my forth month but my husband didn't know that I was pregnant. Well the doctor told me that my belly will get bigger but since I usually wear large sized shirts and my husband usually wasn't home.. Of course he wouldn't notice!!!!!!!!!

I opened the notebook I usually had with me everywhere I went. I looked at the black and white picture in front of me. It was the recent ultrasound picture that was taken about a week ago. "I wish you could grow up faster so I can see you" I said and the picture. I looked at it one last time before continuing my walk in the mall.

I stopped in front of a baby store and went inside. I looked a round and hold a pair of small size socks. It was a blue with white stripes socks. "Can I help you?" the lady in the shop asked "Ouh can I have a pair of these socks?" she nooded "Wait!" I said and picked other things. I know it is still early to buy things but it just look so cute! I can't help myself.

 

I went home after buying a few stuff for me and the baby. Well my body is gonna gain some fat so I guess I would have to buy larger clothes sooner or later. I parked my car in front of the house and took the things out from the backseat. I unlocked the door and was shocked to see a figure in front of me. He was sitting in front of the TV and watching the late afternoon news.

"You're home early today" I said to him and put aside the paper bags in my hand. "Yeah and where have you been" he said in a serious tone "The mall" I said I was actually surprised at the cold tone he was talking to me "Just shopping" I said and sat beside him "Shopping?" he said in a sarcastic tone. Is he playing around with me?

"Hey, are you okay?" I said rested my hand on his shoulder  "Get your hands of me!" he growled  "Eunhyuk" I whispered his name "Why are you like this?" asked him.I looked at him and saw that he was clenching his teeth. "Hyuk? What wrong? Can you tell me?" I asked him and hold his hand "I said don't touch me!!!!!!!!!" he yelled and stood up.

"What's wrong wi-" before I can finish my sentence, he looked at me with anger. His usual soft eyes were looking down at me fiercely. "What did you do this past month" he asked me "What I usually do" I said. "Who did you go out with the last few weeks?" he said and held my hands "You're hurting me" I said with tears in my eyes. For the first time in my life, I was afraid of Eunhyuk. "Who did you go out with?" he whispered "Taeyeon" I was shivering.

"WHO ELSE!!!" he pushed me onto the sofa. This is not good "No one" I said. "No one? No one?! Hahahahaha!" he laughed evily "You know, you're a pretty good lier" he said and turn his back at me "What! How could I Lie" I said defending myself  "Then what about this?" he said and threw something at me. I opened my eyes and saw pictures of me with a guy. It was actually a picture of me with Mr.Kim.

"There's nothing going on!" I said and tried to calm him down "Don't touch me you cheater!!" he yelled and pulled back his hands roughly which made me fall back. Fortunately for me, I landed on some pillows. This is bad, really bad - if I fall against a hard surface, I could lose my baby. NO! I DONT WANT THAT.  "Hyuk, please believe me. I'm not cheating on you, he's just a friend" I tried to calm him down.

"A friend?" he scoffed and looked straight at me "Who the hell meets with her friend in a secret place with just the two of them!!!!!!!!" he growled. No he misunderstood "No, It's because...." No! I can't tell him...I can't tell him about someone wanting to kill him. "BECAUSE OF WHAT? YOU LOVE HIM???!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled at me "No. I don't love anyone other than you. Believe me you're the only one I have love. Only you" I got up slowly and stood right in front of him.

"Liar" he whispered and before I could defend myself, a hand hit my cheek. Tears streamed down my cheek. Did he... just slapped me? I don't belived it. My own husband just hit me. "Get out. GET OUT FROM MY HOUSE YOU TWO TIMING WITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled at me. No....no.... I don't believed this "No don't do this....I-I love you" I sobbed while hugging him from the back  "Get out" he said "NO!" I screamed with more tears coming down my fece.

"Fine! I you won't go. I will" he said and got his coat before slamming the front door "No! Eunhyuk!!!! Don't leave me!" I said and took my bag and ran after him. I know that this isn't good for me and my baby but- damn! My husband is leaving thinking I cheated on him and I cant let him go running out of the house by himself when there someone out the who want him dead!

With the thought af my husband alone with someone wanting to kill him in my mind. I ran faster to catch up to him. He stopped 'Thank goodness' I said but befor I knew it he was crossing the road. Iran after him. I was looking at him when suddenly I saw a car speeding at him. I looked up at the builing and saw a person holding a gun - aiming it at him.

"No" I whispered and quickly ran at Eunhyuk who was at the middle of the road. I pushed him and before I knew it I saw a bright white light in front of me. I quickly turn aroud so that it wouldn't impact my baby. Before I knew it everything was pitch black. The last thing I heard was Eunhyuk's voice and people screaming before I out. Baby... Please forgive mommy for killing you....

*****************************

Muahahaha!!!!!!! Evil me!

I actually dreamt about this scene. The there's actually someone wanting to kill Eunhyuk. That was what the phone call was about(Chap 2)

The next one will be the final chapter.

I hope you all liked the story very much!

Please comment! Sorry for the grammatical errors I'm actually in a hurry.