Moving On

I'm Glad I Found You

Chapter 2:

“Wh…What…?”

 

“I said I love you Son Ga In.”

 

“Kwon-ah… why are you suddenly saying such things…?”

 

Kwon took a deep breath.

 

“Ga In-ah, I’ve been in love with you for quite awhile now. All the times we’ve spent together in WGM allowed me to understand you more and at the same time, it also made me fall for all your charms. You are so kind, beautiful, adorable, caring, y, charismatic and not to mention talented. I thought our relationship would just be solely for the show but I realized I really loved you. I would think about you when we’re not together, when friends ask me about you, I feel proud and happy that you are my wife, when I think of you I smile to myself like an idiot, when you call or text me, it would brighten up my whole day no matter how tiring the day was. You make everything better for me Son Ga In. When I heard that you were hospitalized due to an injury, I wanted to rush to your side immediately even though I had schedules which I completely forgot about. All I could think about was you. It was then that I knew how important you were to me. That’s why I’m telling you now.  I love you, Son Ga In.”

 

Oh. My. God. What am I supposed to say…? Can I really…?

 

“Yah…yah…Kwon-ah… do you realize what you are saying…?”

 

GaIn was just in shock. She sort of guessed that Kwonnie was fond of her but she never expected that the shy, kid-like Kwonnie would suddenly confess to her like this.

 

“Yes, I just told you I love you. And believe me, I mean it.” Kwon said with a serious look on his face.

 

“Kwon… I don’t know what to say… this is really sudden and I…”

 

“Do you love me too?”

 

“… you’re not supposed to be so direct about such things!” GaIn said, with a slight look of embarrassment on her face.

 

“Do you?”

 

This time, it was GaIn who took a deep breath.

 

“Well.. I admit I have some feelings for you Kwon-ah, but you don’t understand… I’m not supposed to be like this… I’m not supposed to fall in love… I told myself I won’t…”

 

Tears started to trickle down GaIn’s flawless face.

 

“Kwon-ah, I think I should let you know…”


“What is it noona?” Kwon asked, shocked by her suddenly crying.

 

“5 years ago, I had a boyfriend. His name was DooJoon. He was my first love. We were together for 3 years. I loved him so much. I thought I was the happiest girl alive then and I believed that he would love me forever. I was so naïve, so foolish. He was supposed to come over for dinner that night, I was going to make dinner for the both of us. He called me and told me he was busy with work and he couldn’t make it for dinner. I never even suspected anything. Knowing that I wasn’t going to have dinner with him, I went downstairs to buy myself some dinner since it was less of a hassle. I saw him and my best friend for 5 years, Lizzy.  I confronted them and he told me he fell in love with Lizzy and that we should break up… I trusted him… I loved him so much… and Lizzy… she was my best friend, we had all those memories… how could they just destroy all our memories like that…”

 

There. I said it, I finally said it.

 

GaIn then started to sob uncontrollably. Thinking about her painful past relationship and betrayal was too much to bear. She couldn’t keep her chic attitude anymore, she wanted to cry, she had to let it out.

 

Kwon’s heart started to ache badly when he saw the strong, confident GaIn breaking down into tears. He felt her pain just by watching her cry… he knew that whatever made a woman as strong as Son Ga In cry was definitely something painful.

 

 

Kwon could not stop himself from gathering her in his arms and hugging her tightly until her crying subsided. He put his hands on her shoulders and broke the embrace. He stared deep into her eyes and said,

“Ga In-ah, I know DooJoon caused you a lot of pain and you might not have the courage to love again but please give me a chance. I will prove to you how much I love you. Your ex-boyfriend failed to cherish you, and although I hate him for causing you so much pain, I need to thank him for letting you go so that I can have you. I love you Son Ga In, remember that I’m always on your side. ”

 

GaIn just stared at Kwon in awe and disbelief. Kwonnie always seem so childish and as though he does not have a care in the world, but when it comes to her, he can actually be so mature.

 

Kwonnie continued ,“Son Ga In, your y charm, charisma, adorable aegyo, chic attitude and every bit of your personality, I want it all. I love you more than words can say so please, will you be my girlfriend and allow me to protect and care for you as your man?  I promise I would never hurt you.“

 

Although GaIn was confused and overwhelmed by all the different thoughts running through her head, she knew one thing for sure, she was definitely in love with this man and she would want nothing more than to be his girl.

 

Kwon then leaned forward slowly, his face inching closer and closer to hers. Kwon released his grip on GaIn’s shoulders so that she could pull back if she wanted to reject his advances but he realized that GaIn made no attempt to push him away or pull back. She just sat there and closed her eyes. He leaned in and his lips touched hers.

The kiss that he meant to be innocent became much deeper as he realized how much he wanted GaIn and sharing a gentle kiss was not enough. The waves of emotion when their lips touched allowed passion to overwhelm him and he soon forgot all logic and deepened the kiss into a much more passionate one. After about 5 whole minutes of passionate kissing, GaIn realized the situation and broke the kiss, looking away quickly while blushing furiously. Kwon realized how his control was almost non-existent when it came to GaIn.

 

“GaIn-ah, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean for it to go so far… It was meant to be a simple kiss”

 

“It’s okay kwon-ah… I…” GaIn looked away, even more embarrassed.

 

Kwon smiled. Her blushing face and obvious embarrassment was so adorable that it was all he could do to stop himself from pouncing on her.

 

“Kwon-ah,  I love you too” GaIn then turned to face Kwon and gave him a quick peck on his lips. She immediately turned around and laid down on her bed, covering herself with her blanket, hiding from her embarrassment.

 

Kwon smiled so widely that his smile almost extended to his ears. My Gain noona is so cute, she’s usually so chic and she is definitely not used to expressing her love so honestly so obviously she was embarrassed by her confession. The GaIn noona that has always put up a strong front is actually willing to let down her defences and bare her heart and soul to me. I must be the luckiest man alive now.

 

“Thank you noona, oh wait, I mean yeobo, I promise I will love and protect you always” He hugged the figure hiding under the blanket and planted a kiss on GaIn’s head through the blanket.

 

“Now that you have me, you’ll never have to suffer alone again”

 

GaIn smiled under the comforts of the blanket.

 

Kwon then drifted off to sleep on the chair next to GaIn’s bed, holding her hand.

 

Son Ga In, I think the time has finally come for you to move on


Kwon-ah, thank you for giving me the courage to love again.

 

I’m glad I found you.

 

GaIn then fell asleep with a smile on her face.

 

 

A/N: Ok, this is chapter 2 guys! I hope it turned out ok and i hope i didn't mess it up! Enjoy!