Airport Romance

I'm Glad I Found You

 

Chapter 6:

“GaIn-ah take care of yourself when you’re in Hong Kong ok? Remember to call us often!” Jea said.

 

“Yes, I will unnie.” GaIn nodded her head.

 

“Yah, GaIn-ah, please refrain from too much uh… contact with Kwon, you guys should enjoy this trip but control yourselves, I don’t think it would be wise for that incident on our couch to happen in Hong Kong. No one would barge in on you this time you know…”

GaIn started to blush furiously.

 

“Unnie!”

 

“Narsha, stop teasing GaIn! You’re making her embarrassed!” Miryo said.

 

“Haha! Okok, take care of yourself GaIn-ah! Have lots of fun with Kwon! Maybe you could help introduce me to a few hot guys from HongKong…”

 

“Narsha!” The other three members of Brown Eyed Girls said in unison.

 

“What…? She’s already got Kwon, we should get ourselves a boyfriend too! We can’t let our maknae get married first!”

 

“Narsha unnie…Jea unnie…Miryo unnie… I’ll help you see if there are any guys there ok? I’ll miss you guys and your antics!”

 

The four of them then settled in a group hug.

 

After bidding their farewells, GaIn alighted from the nanny van and with her luggage behind her, she walked towards the airport.

 

Upon entering the airport, she spotted a familiar figure on one of the chairs in the terminals. The man was wearing over sized sunglasses and was in a fashionable get up. He was definitely good looking.

 

“Kwon!”

 

“Yeobo!”

 

Jo Kwon broke out into a wide smile after spotting his beloved wife coming down the escalator and walking towards where he was standing. She looked so beautiful yet vulnerable. A petite figure pulling a suitcase. Jo Kwon can’t help but feel pride as he saw his adorable wife walking towards him.

That smile quickly turned into a frown when he noticed that he was not the only one who realized how adorable and beautiful his wife was. All the other male species in the airport noticed too. Many of them started to look in her direction and where whispering to each other while pointing in her direction.

How dare they look at my wife and discuss her! She’s mine! They should not gawk at other people’s girlfriend!

 

“Yeobo… I’m here” GaIn said with an exceedingly sweet smile.

 

“Oh good, now come here!”

 

He immediately held GaIn by her hand and practically dragged her away to another part of the airport that was less crowded while trying to shield her from the numerous stares from the other men in the airport.

 

When they finally stopped, GaIn looked at Kwon with a puzzled expression on her face.

 

“What was that for?”

 

“Huh…it was nothing.”

Kwon then hugged GaIn close to him and pressed her head against his chest.

 

“Yeobo… what is wrong with you? Why are you behaving like this..? You’re acting strange”

 

Kwon just pouted.

 

GaIn sensed that something was weird about her husband’s behavior and she went into aegyo mode.

 

“Yeobo~ Why are you being like this?” She said with lots of aegyo while smiling her signature eye smile.

 

“NOOOO!”

 

Kwon then took off the scarf that he was initially wearing and hastily wrapped it around GaIn’s head.

 

“Kwon-ah, what is this?” GaIn asked while trying to push the scarf away from her face.

 

“They’re all looking at you! I don’t like it! And just now when you smiled that guy over there was staring at you!” Kwon whined.

 

GaIn just stared at Kwon.

 

“You… are jealous…of random men in the airport?”

 

“But… they were staring!”

 

GaIn didn’t know whether to laugh or to cry.

 

My boyfriend is so absurd. How can he act like such a kid and be so mature at times? He’s really the cutest.

 

GaIn smiled to herself at the thought. She looked at Kwon and clasped his head between her hands while staring into his eyes.

 

“You are really the most absurd and possessive boyfriend anyone could have. But what do I do? I fell in love with this man.”

 

“Yeobo… I can’t help it, you’re so charming and attractive, men just flock to you. I can’t help but to be worried…” Kwon said while frowning.

 

“Kwon-ah, but I chose you didn’t I? You’re my boyfriend. And I’m an idol, people have to like me or else I’ll be out of job. Try to understand ok?”

 

Kwon thought about what GaIn said for awhile and then finally reluctantly nodded.

 

“Fine… I’ll try but you have to promise me you won’t fall for any other guy! You can only think of me!”

 

“You possessive freak. Fine, I promise, I won’t fall for any other guy. At least for now.”

 

“YAH! What do you mean by that?!”

 

“I’m just kidding! Now can you please stop shoving the scarf in my face? We need to start filming soon and you’re messing up my hair!”

 

“Oh.”

 

Kwon immediately pulled the scarf off her head but not without looking around to see if there were any potentially threatening people who were looking at his GaIn like they want to pounce on her.

 

GaIn patted Kwon on the head.

 

“Good boy” She said cheekily.

 

The filming then began and they just played around with each other like how they would off camera.

 

When they were waiting to board the flight, the camera was finally switched off as there was nothing much to film. The crew then left them alone and went to get some coffee along with some snacks.

 

Seeing that there was nobody else around them, GaIn leaned her head on Kwon’s shoulder.

 

“Yeobo, I have a question.”

 

“Hmm? What is it?”

 

“That hairband that you gave me just now during filming… did you really pick it out for me or was it a gift from the fans?”

 

“Ah… that. I was out with the 2am members two days ago after our schedules and we went for a drink. After the drink, we walked back to our dorm as it was nearby. I saw this shop that was selling all sorts of accessories and I thought I should get you a gift. So I forced all the 2am members to go in with me. Out of all the accessories, I decided that you would suit this hairband the best and so I bought it for you.”

 

“Really…?”

 

“Of course! Why? Do you not like it? I could always get you something else next time…”

 

“Of course I like it yeobo! You don’t have to get me something else.”

 

GaIn was smiling so widely that her eyes were barely visible.

 

Seeing his wife being so pleased, Kwon felt a rush of happiness.

 

She’s happy

 

“Thank you yeobo.”

 

GaIn hugged Kwon by his waist and snuggled against his chest.

 

“My yeobo is the best”

 

Kwon started giggling like an idiot.  

 

“You’re the best too!”

 

Kwon then returned the hug.