Together

I'm Glad I Found You

Chapter 3:

 

GaIn woke up and realized that Kwon was nowhere to be found. Was it just a dream? But it felt so real… I could swear I felt his lips on mine and…

 

 

GaIn then realized that there was a note on her bedside table. She smiled and picked the note up.

 

 

It read:

 

Good Morning Yeobo,

Did you sleep well? I’m sorry I had to leave before you woke up, I have a schedule at 8am so I have to go prepare.

I miss my girlfriend already…  I love you yeobo and be strong! I’ll always be here for you.             

Love, Kwon

 

 

GaIn smiled to herself like an idiot after reading the note. I probably have the best boyfriend ever.

 

 

She then picked up her phone and typed a message to Kwonnie.

 

 

Kwon’s phone vibrated and he leapt from his seat to the table where he left his phone. He brightened up after seeing that the new message was from his GaIn noona. He opened the message with anticipation and he wasn’t disappointed.

 

 

“Yeobo, keke, it feels weird to call you that for real.

Thank you for always supporting me and thank you for loving me so much. I just want you to know I love you too.

I’m already discharged from the hospital and the unnies are sending me back to our dorm.

I miss you too…Yeobo…”

 

 

 

After reading the message, Kwonnie did a kkap dance of happiness.

 

 

The other members of 2AM saw his little ‘happy dance’ and looked at each other in silent agreement. It definitely had to be GaIn, only she can make him this happy.

 

 

Kwon immediately dialed GaIn’s number, ignoring  the looks his fellow members were giving.

 

 

“Hello?”

 

 

“Yeobo~!”  Kwon chirped.

 

 

“Kwonnie ah, you’re not busy now?”

 

 

“Yeah, I’m having a break now yeobo. How are you now? Feeling better? I miss you~”

 

 

“Chet… you’re still as childish, what’s with so much aegyo in the morning!”


 

GaIn tried to maintain her chic attitude but she couldn’t help smiling to herself.

 

 

“YEOBO!”

 

 

“Arrasso…arrasso… I miss you too kwon-ah”

 

 

“Hehe.  Let’s meet up afterwards, I’ll come over to your dorm! I want to see you.”

 

 

“Arrasso… work hard for your schedules later on kwon-ah”

 

 

“Ok, I have to go for my schedule now, the break is over. I love you yeobo~”

 

 

“I love you too”

 

 

[Hours later]

 

 

“Thank you for your hard work!”

 

 

The members of 2AM thanked the staff and started to leave the studio.

 

 

“Yah Jo Kwon, have you finally got together with GaIn? Like for real?” SeuLong said with a cheeky grin on his face. JinWoon and ChangMin had the same expressions on their face.

 

 

“Oh…How did you know…? I haven’t told you guys yet…” Kwon said, slightly embarrassed but obviously blissful.

 

 

“We have been friends for so long, do you think you can hide anything from us? You’re so obvious Kwon. Especially when it comes to GaIn.”

 

 

“I’m that obvious?” Kwon was smiling like an idiot again.

 

 

“If you keep smiling like that, yes.”

 

 

Kwon then happily explained the process of his confession and GaIn’s acceptance to his fellow members.

 

 

“Lucky you… I want a girlfriend too…” His fellow members whined.

 

 

“Yeah, I’m the luckiest man on earth to have GaIn noona as my girlfriend.” Kwon said with pride.

 

 

“ISH…!!! Are you showing off now?! ” The 2AM members said in unison.

 

 

“Oh yeah,  since we’re free tonight after this schedule, do you wanna go out for a meal? We could celebrate your new found love life..” JinWoon asked.

 

 

“That’s nice, but I’d rather celebrate it with my girlfriend. I’m going over to her dorm later. Sorry guys!”

 

 

SeuLong started to complain again “How can he ditch us for his girlfriend..! So GaIn is now more important than us?”

 

 

“See you guys tomorrow!” Kwon left the studio with anticipation, totally oblivious to ’s whining. He was too happy and excited about meeting GaIn to think about anything else.

 

 

After about an hour’s ride to BEG’s dorm, he finally arrived. Kwon leapt out of the car and called GaIn.

 

 

“Hello?”

 

 

“Yeobo~ I’m already downstairs!”

 

 

“Arrasso, I’m coming down now”

 

 

Ending the call, GaIn made her way down to find Kwon standing next to the road.

 

 

“Yah, yeobo, I’m here”

 

 

“YEOBO~!” Kwon immediately jumped at GaIn giving her a huge tight hug.

 

 

“Yeo…bo…I… can’t… breathe! *cough*”

 

 

He immediately released his hug and hugged her waist instead.

 

 

GaIn smiled, her beautiful eye smile.

 

 

“Have you eaten?”

 

 

“Yeah, I ate during my break just now”

 

 

“Oh good, because now that I hurt my hand, I can’t make any food for you”

 

 

“it’s okay yeobo, as long as I get to spend time with you, I’m happy”

 

 

“Let’s go upstairs kwon-ah, its cold here”

 

 

With that, they made their way up to BEG’s dorm with Kwon’s hand still hugging GaIn’s waist.

 

 

“So yeobo, we’re going to Hong Kong together in a few weeks, you know that right?”

 

 

They were both on the couch and GaIn was lying down, with her head on Kwon’s lap.

 

 

GaIn looked up from Kwon’s lap and smiled “Of course, I’m pretty excited about the trip, I’ve never been to Hong Kong”

 

 

“Have you been practicing your English though? We’re going to need it in Hong Kong if we want to communicate…”

 

 

“Oh… that… Not really…? But you’ll take care of me right? Why do I need to practice my English when I have you to do it for me?”

 

 

“Well, we’ll see about that, I could just sell you in Hong Kong and you wouldn’t even know”

 

 

“YAH, how could you even think about selling your one and only wife and girlfriend!”

 

 

She looks so cute with that little pout and slightly annoyed facial expression.

 

 

My girlfriend is really attractive… and she’s mine.

 

 

Kwon smiled at GaIn and said “I’m really glad that I have you as my girlfriend yeobo, I couldn’t ask for more”

 

 

“Chet… you were just saying something about selling me earlier… You should be thankful…”

 

 

Kwon broke GaIn’s sentence with a gentle peck on her lips.

 

 

“Yah… what was that for?” GaIn blushed.

 

 

“I won’t sell you yeobo. You’re mine.” Kwon said with a serious tone and expression.

 

 

Kwon kissed GaIn again, this time, the kiss was a much deeper one.