A Visitor

I'm Glad I Found You

Chapter 5:

 

The both of them were both enjoying the embrace when suddenly, they heard the door open.

 

 

Immediately, GaIn pulled away from the hug, nudging Kwon aside.

 

 

“Oh GaIn, Jo Kwon, you’re both early today. Since you guys are already here, let’s start to prepare for filming”

 

 

Lucky for them, the busy PD did not realize the flushed faces of the couple and hurried with filming preparations.

 

 

-During filming-

 

 

Ding Dong! The door bell rang.

 

 

Seeing a familiar face appear, GaIn wanted to rush to open the door, thinking that it was the couple’s old friend, Fahim. Kwon, being a bit possessive, stopped his wife in her tracks. Fahim was afterall, male. My wife is mine, she should only be so happy to see me, not Fahim!

 

 

Kwon managed to open the door in place of GaIn.

 

 

Seeing the impressive figure standing at his doorstep, he knew something was amiss. This wasn’t Fahim.

 

 

The realization made him try to close the door, preventing the impressive figure outside from entering his apartment.

 

 

It was too late. The man was much stronger than he was, he pulled the door open with shocking force and stepped into the apartment.

 

 

He removed his mask. The one with Fahim’s face.

 

 

He hurriedly looked in his wife’s direction.

 

 

Oh no.

 

 

Excited squeals escaped from GaIn’s mouth when she saw the couple’s new visitor.

 

 

Not again… That time with JinYoung-hyung at his concert was already torturous enough. At least he was her idol and much older than her so JYP didn’t pose that much of a threat.

 

 

But this guy… Why him?!

 

 

Kwon glared at the WGM crew.

 

 

The tall, muscular man walked in the apartment with his dazzling smile and perfect features.

 

 

Nickhun.

 

 

 “Omo! Nickhun-ah! Why are you here?” GaIn asked excitedly.

 

Kwon immediately stood by his wife and grabbed her hand, giving it a tight squeeze, hinting or rather warning her that she was his.

 

With the dazzling visitor, GaIn became oblivious to her husband’s threats and warnings.

 

For the entire time during filming, she stuck to Nickhun, showing her aegyo and was all excited like a fangirl.

 

She noticed after awhile that Kwon was a bit jealous, ok, maybe slightly more than a bit, but she brushed it off. It’s nothing much anyway, right?

 

When the filming finally ended, GaIn smiled sweetly while escorting Nickhun out of the adam’s apartment.

 

“Oh… I’m so tired!” GaIn said after the crew left the apartment.

 

“Really? You seemed to be enjoying yourself just now…”

 

“Well, it was fun! And although I do see Nickhun sometimes outside filming, he never fails to dazzle me with his good looks and charm! How can someone look like that? It’s just not fair… especially when he smiles…” GaIn said with a smitten look on her face.

 

“YAH! SON GA IN!” Kwon yelped.

 

“Omo, you scared me Kwon-ah! What’s wrong with you?!”

 

“Do you like me better or Khun hyung?” Kwon asked with an annoyed expression.

 

Oh god, he’s jealous. He’s so cute when he’s jealous!

 

“Well, Nickhun is really handsome, smart, well-mannered… He’s really like a prince…” GaIn said with a dreamy expression on her face.

 

Suddenly, Kwon’s expression became really serious and he grabbed GaIn’s wrist, tightening his hold over her.

 

“Yah… Yeobo, you’re hurting me.” GaIn winced as Kwon tightened his grip on her wrist.

 

“Don’t.”

 

“Don’t? Don’t what?”

 

“Don’t like someone else. You can’t. I don’t like it”

 

Kwon looked intently at GaIn with a solemn look on his face.

 

“Yah… Yeobo… you’re really angry?”

 

Kwon just stared at GaIn, “Promise me. Promise me you’ll only have eyes for me. I can’t bear the thought of you liking someone else ever.”

 

“Kwon-ah, I was just joking around with you, you know I only love you right? Of course I won’t like anyone else, I promise.”

 

GaIn then leaned in and rested her head against kwon’s chest, placing her other hand around Kwon’s neck.

 

“I love you the most yeobo. You’re the only one that makes my heart flutter. Don’t be jealous of Nickhun… no matter what, you’ll always be better than him, at least in my eyes.”

 

With that, GaIn gave Kwon a peck on his cheek and smiled.

 

Kwon, who was previously still annoyed and jealous, immediately softened after hearing his wife’s words and of course, the kiss on his cheek quelled all his remaining anger almost instantly.

 

He broke out into a satisfied smile and hugged GaIn closer.

 

“Me too.”  

 

“So you’re not angry anymore?”

 

“How can I remain angry at my beautiful wife, especially when she’s so cute” Kwon said while pinching GaIn’s nose.

 

“You’re the only one that gets to see my cute side, so you should be glad. And yeobo, we should get going, we have schedules tomorrow before our flight to Hong Kong.” GaIn said while pulling herself out of the embrace.

 

Kwon tightened his hold and pouted.

 

“Let’s just stay like that for 10 more minutes? Pleaseeee……”

 

GaIn laughed.

 

“Yeobo, I really don’t know what to do with you at times.”

 

The couple remained in their embrace for awhile until GaIn’s phone started to ring.

 

“Hello?”

 

“GaIn-ah, we’re here to pick you up, where are you?”

 

“Oh, I’m on my way down now! Give me five minutes!”

 

GaIn quickly ended the call and turned to Kwon.

 

“Yeobo I need to…”

 

“Just go. You should hurry home and rest. See you tomorrow at the airport” Kwon said with a bit of reluctance in his voice and a slight pout.

 

“Aww, don’t miss me too much ok yeobo?” GaIn teased.

 

“That’s not possible. I’m missing you already.” Kwon said with a whine.

 

GaIn laughed and hit Kwon on the shoulder.

 

“Stop acting so cute! If you continue acting like that, a lot of other girls will fall for you! And then I’ll have to pull all of their hair out!”

 

Kwon smiled widely.

 

“That’s good, then I can have many other girlfriends to make up for my lacking love life for the past twenty years!” Kwon said cheekily.

 

To Kwon’s surprise, GaIn leaned in and gave Kwon a kiss on his lips, nibbling his lower lip a bit before she pulled away.

 

Looking at Kwon’s stunned expression, GaIn chicly said “You can’t do that. Everyone knows it, you’re mine.”

 

“Bye yeobo, my five minutes is up, I’m going home now. See you at the airport tomorrow.” GaIn said and gave her evil smile.

 

GaIn then got up and left the apartment, leaving Kwon sitting there, still slightly stunned.