Together (2)

I'm Glad I Found You

Chapter 4:

 

GaIn was in her car with her BEG unnies on their way back from their previous schedule. Her unnies were sleeping as they were exhausted with their packed schedules. GaIn was the only one awake. She couldn’t sleep. Of course she was tired, but recently, after she got together with kwon, she was just too happy. She kept thinking about him and remembering the passionate kiss they shared last night on her couch…

 

[Flashback]

Kwon was kissing GaIn with intense passion and GaIn was equally engrossed with the kiss. Kwon’s hand started to reach up GaIn’s slender back, slightly under her t-shirt, in contact with her small waist and GaIn was also reaching under Kwon’s shirt, feeling his strong muscular back.

 

They were starting to get carried away when suddenly, the other BEG unnies opened the door.

 

 

“Hey, the food was really good… OH MY GOD, WHAT IS THIS?!” Jea was talking to Narsha and Miryo when she saw GaIn and Kwon on the couch.

 

 

“Wow, way to go GaIn-ah! That’s good progress! ” Narsha exclaimed.

 

 

Miryo just looked away in shock.

 

 

GaIn and Kwon immediately released themselves from their tight embrace and started to adjust their clothes and hair. GaIn was blushing furiously and Kwon just looked embarrassed.

 

 

“Unnie… I thought you guys were going for supper… why are you guys back so early?” GaIn managed to ask awkwardly.

 

 

“Yah… if we came back any later, who knows what would have happened…” Jea said.

 

 

“Yah, you guys, you could at least have been more discreet if you were going to do something like this. On the couch and in our dorm?! Not that it’s a bad thing that you guys are uhm… so close, but you people should try to keep it to yourself. Spare a thought for your boyfriend-less unnies here would you?” Narsha said.

 

 

“Uh… would you like to continue? We could go out for more food you know…?” Miryo asked.

 

 

“Actually, I don’t mind…” Kwon said with a slightly embarrassed smile.

 

 

“Yah!” GaIn smacked Kwon’s back and ran back to her room with her hands covering her face, closing the door behind her.

 

 

Everyone laughed at GaIn’s reaction.

 

 

When the laughter died down, Jea turned to Kwon and said,

 

 

“Kwon-ah, take care of our GaIn please. She’s been through a lot for a girl her age and it wasn’t easy for her to love someone again. Since she’s willing to open her heart to you, I hope you would care for her and not hurt her again. I don’t think she can take another blow”

 

 

“Yes noona, I will. I’ll cherish her forever.”

 

[End of Flashback]

 

 

Oh god, Son GaIn what are you thinking! Why are you suddenly thinking about yesterday’s kiss…?! Stop!

 

 

“GaIn-ah, you’ve arrived, what are you thinking about and why are you shaking your head?” BEG’s manager said.

 

 

“Oh… nothing”

 

 

GaIn quickly leapt off the car before her unnies wake up. She really didn’t want to go through another round of teasing about last night’s incident.

 

 

GaIn went up the stairs to the apartment where she was supposed to be filming WGM with Kwon.

 

 

She opened the door and walked into the apartment.

 

 

The crew were not there yet since she was early and the apartment felt very empty.

 

 

She settled herself on the adam couch and got herself a magazine to read.

 

 

After about 5 minutes of reading the magazine, she heard the door open.

 

 

Who’s that? The crew isn’t supposed to be here for another hour!

 

 

Peering cautiously, she saw the figure of a lean, muscled man appearing.

 

 

Kwon.

 

 

“Yeobo?”

 

 

“GaIn noona?! Is that you?”

 

 

“Yeah”

 

 

“Oh, the filming only starts in an hour, why are you here so early? So eager to see me?”  Kwon gave a cheeky grin.

 

 

“Of course not!” GaIn smacked Kwon on his arm.

 

 

“Really yeobo? I’m really eager to see you though…”

 

 

Kwon put his arms around GaIn after settling himself on the adam couch closely beside her. He hugged her close, placing her head comfortably on his shoulders.

 

 

GaIn just sat there and  enjoyed the feeling of being in Kwon’s embrace. She can’t pull her ‘push and pull’ trick on him when he’s being so loveable like this.

 

 

“Yeobo… I missed you…” Kwon whispered into GaIn’s ear.

 

 

Suddenly, GaIn became very aware of Kwon’s touch and his musky scent. His warmth, his breath… it suddenly made her remember last night’s incident. His heated breath and warm kiss…

 

 

Embarrassed, GaIn immediately freed herself from Kwon’s embrace and walked hastily to the other corner of the room. Her cheeks slightly flushed from the thought. She fanned herself with her hands.

 

 

Why is it suddenly so hot?!

 

 

Kwon just looked at GaIn, puzzled.

 

 

“I…I need some water”

 

 

GaIn clumsily poured herself some water and tried to look like she needed the drink.

 

 

“Yeobo… Why are your cheeks so red?”

 

 

“Huh…? Uh…”

 

 

“You’re embarrassed aren’t you? That’s so cute!”

 

 

Kwon smiled when GaIn looked even more flustered.

 

 

GaIn just turned away, back facing Kwon, still trying to drink the water.

 

 

“O…Of course not. Why would I be embarrassed!”

 

 

Why is my girlfriend so adorable?!

 

 

Kwon stood up from the couch and made his way over to where GaIn was standing.

 

 

He hugged her from behind and nuzzled his head on her shoulders, leaning into her neck.

 

 

GaIn was so shocked by the sudden embrace that she almost dropped her glass of water.

 

 

“Y…Yah…” She weakly protest.

 

 

Kwon tightened his hug.

 

 

“I love you so much Son GaIn, I never knew I could love anyone this much.”

 

 

A/N: Hi guys, sorry for not updating! Have been plagued with work. The chapters might get a little saucy at times, i hope you guys don't mind it :D Oh, and i would really appreciate it if you guys could give some suggestions or feedback on the story, it would really help me in my writing! Thanks :D