Fateful Encounter

Bring Me To Life

 

Soon-Ae: I don't love you anymore, Donghae.
Donghae: What?! Soon-ae, please don't leave me! Noooooooo!
 
Donghae woke up from that nightmare. He sighed. That dream is always hunting him ever since. His break up with his girlfriend gave him so much pain and now it lingers inside of him. He noticed that it was already time to wake up so he took a bath and went to school. He is a silent type of guy who became introvert. He prefers being alone, with an earphone with him, ignoring the world.
 
A few minutes later, you too woke up from your bed and got ready for school. You started the day with a smile on your face, and ran on your way to school. As you were singing happily, you bumped into a guy so hard that you fell down on top of him, causing the two of you to fall.
 
Donghae: Ya! Watch where you're going! *cries in pain*
You: I'm sorry! *looks at him* [Damn.. I fell on a cute guy..]
Donghae: [Why is this girl not listening to me?!] Ya! Get off on top of me! You're so heavy!
You: Oh.. *stands up* I really am sorry.. *bows*
Donghae: *removes the dust from his uniform* I don't want to see you again.
 
Donghae left, without even hesitating and regretting what he said. That shocked you.
 
You: Ya.. you're a cute guy.. but you're so cold-hearted..
 
You stood up and resumed your walking.
 
Ever since that encounter, you had a crush on him despite of his cold-hearted personality. Though you were still mad, you find him cute.