Waiting

Bring Me To Life

 

You were still crying that time, not knowing whether he'll choose you or not.
 
You: Donghae oppa.. *cries* I think maybe I should just give it a rest. You and me just weren't meant to be. I think I'm ready to accept that now... I love you, oppa.
 
That night, you cried yourself to sleep, hoping that Donghae would come inside your room and assure that everything is fine. You woke up, head hurts and you're already numb.
 
You: 2 more days for him to choose.. I miss you but I never want to see you again, I want to talk to you but if you call I'll hit ignore,
I loved you with all my heart but I wish I never met you..
 
You tried living without him, though it hurts too much. You or his ex, it's his decision.
 
While at Donghae's room..
 
Donghae: 2 days left, and I had to choose. I can't lose _____. I really can't. I wanted to be with her, but I am afraid that I would just hurt her because of my memories with my ex.
 
In two different places, you two were wishing something:
 
You: [at your room] Donghae, please just forget about her. She won't let anyone hurt you, but she'll hurt you more than anyone. But me? I will gather all the pieces in your heart and I will do whatever it takes.
 
Donghae: [in his room] I wish that you could see, just how much you mean to me. I would give my right arm for your smile, and my life for your love..
 
You: I wasn't afraid of u knowing i like u, I was afraid of the response i would get. The response i got was the exact response i was afraid of.. You don't love me at all..
 
Donghae: No matter how bad my day gets, somehow I always forget all of it, as soon as you hold me in your arms.. Aha! I know who should I choose..
 
You or the ex? =))