Moving On

Bring Me To Life

 

You: Donghae oppa.. I said you wait for me.. But you didn't.. So stubborn..
Donghae: *touches your face* I was worried about you.. Good thing I came on time or else they'll hurt you more.. *hugs you*
You: You.. saved me..
Donghae: No, you're the one who saved me from this madness..
 
Donghae carried you once again until you reached the "room" which is his house. He helped you heal the wounds and redness on your face.
 
Donghae: This is all my fault.. I'm so sorry..
You: Idiot. It's not your fault. It does not follow.
Donghae: But they slapped and hurt you because of me..
You: Shut up and stop blaming yourself. From now on, I'll be there for you, no matter what.
 
Another awkward silence followed.
 
Donghae: To tell you the truth, you remind me of my ex-girlfriend.
You: Why and how?
Donghae: You look like her and she would do the same if she was here with me..
You: *sobs* So.. you grabbed me all the way here because I look like her?
Donghae: More or less..
You: *cry* I am tired of putting on my brave face when all I really wanna do is break down & cry.. Donghae.. you should have told me in the first place.. It's so unfair.. I thought you really loved me..
 
Donghae: I'm so sorry.. Please give me another chance..
You: Me? Why give second chances when there are people waiting for their first?
Donghae: Please help me forget about me and teach me how to love you instead..
You: Do you think that's so easy? You know what? I'm leaving. You're the only one who could teach yourself how to love again.. I guess I can't help you.. Do me a favor and spend the remaining days thinking whether you would choose me or the past..
 
Donghae: Are you mad..?
You: I’m not mad at you, I’m disappointed in myself for believing it would be different. I'll give you 72 hours to choose. Knock at my door if you've finally chose me to be with you. MOVE ON, LEE DONGHAE. If you can't, maybe we're never meant to be at all.
Donghae: I am just not ready for this..
You: I know. So just do what I say..
 
You left afterwards and cried along the way. Will Donghae choose to live in the past or choose you?