Danger

Bring Me To Life

 

After a few hours, you left the room. You talked about his ex-girlfriend and you told him that you would do whatever it takes for him to be able to love again.
 
Flashback..
 
You: So that's what happened? She left for no reason?
Donghae: She did.. *sobs* And never did I see her again..
You: You poor little fish. *hugs him*
Donghae: Please stay with me, ______. *begs*
You: Arraseo.. But I should buy something for the two of us. I'll go to the convenience store first..
Donghae: Okay..
 
End of Flashback.
 
And you went to the convenience store and bought some foods to cheer him up when suddenly, the mean girls came back.
 
Song-yi: Speaking of the devil..
Yura: *goes to you* You little hypocrite! You told bad things about Donghae and you started flirting with him?! Wow.
You: How is that flirting? I didn't do anything. If you wanted to be in that position, then why don't you tell him?
Yura: Shut up! You're just as fake as a barbie. To bad your looks don't make up for it.
 
You: I don't need make-up anymore because he noticed me even if I don't wear any of those things.
Jiyeon: Unni, calm down..
Yura: You better know how to shut your mouth unless you want me to open mine to teach you.
You: I don't need you to teach me.
 
Yura slapped you this time, causing your face to be red.
 
Song-yi: You're just jealous because we are prettier than you!
You: *smirks* Jealous!! Of what exactly? Your total lack of class, your small mindedness and ignorance or the fact you have all the looks and personality of a boiled potato!!
 
Yuri: DONGHAE OPPA WILL NEVER LOVE YOU!!
You: I don't care if he doesn't! Treat me good, I treat you better..treat me bad and I treat you worse..take your pick.
 
Song-yi pushed you this time, causing you to lose balance.
 
You: Is that all you can do? Hurt me because you didn't get what you want?
 
They all cursed you that time and you were just laughing at them. Your face was red because of what they did.
 
Jiyeon: You! Why are you laughing?!
You: Hahaha. *laughs* You're so immature.
 
Jiyeon was about to throw soda cans at you when Donghae hugged you instantly.
 
You: Donghae.. why are you here..?
Donghae: WHO ARE YOU TO HURT MY GIRL? DAMN IT!
 
Donghae lose control and started throwing things at those girls.
 
Song-yi: Donghae oppa, why did you choose that girl?
Donghae: None of your business. You may be pretty, but your attitude is worse than hell.
Yura: I HATE YOU, OPPA!
Donghae: If you don't like me that's your problem. I know you find it hard to understand but I don't live to please you!
 
Yura: Lets go, girls.
 
They left afterwards. Donghae didn't let go of you.