Savior?

Bring Me To Life

 

Finally, you arrived in school. You've hated Donghae that time but at the same time, he's really your crush. You just don't have an idea. Because of what happened, you ended up badmouthing him.
 
You: AISH. WHOEVER THAT GUY IS, HE'S GOING DOWN!!! Grrrr! *clenches fist* That random guy with the earphones, YOU MAY BE HANDSOME, BUT YOU'RE EVIL!!
 
A group of mean girls named Jiyeon, Song-yi and Yura heard you.
 
Jiyeon: You.. little.. you were not talking about Lee Donghae oppa, aren't you??!
Yura: *puts perfume on* YOU'RE GOING DOWN..
You: *shocked* Eh? Lee Donghae? And who are you?
 
They were shocked upon hearing that.
 
Song-yi: You don't know him..? And us? Just so you know, we're the official presidents of his fanclub! And don't you know that Lee Donghae is the most popular guy in school? And all girls are head over heels for him!
You: *poker face* Well not me..
Yura: How dare you talk to Lee Donghae like that?
You: Me? I am not talking to him right now. And I didn't dare to do it, I just did.
Song-yi: GIRLS, PLEASE TELL ME THAT THIS ISN'T HAPPENING. Stop me or I'll kill her.
You: Whatever. I hate him. Enough said.
 
Then suddenly, Donghae was right in front of them.
 
Donghae: Girls, what is this commotion about? You're too noisy. You ruined my siesta.
Yura: *bows* Oppa! I'M REALLY SORRY. This is her fault! *points to you*
Donghae: *raises eyebrows* [SHE'S THE GIRL A WHILE AGO!] Oh, if it isn't you.. *puts his arms around you* Come with me.. *grabs you*
Jiyeon: Oppa, where are you taking her? Take me instead! *pushes you*
 
You fell down after that.
 
Donghae: *glares at you* Shut up. I don't like girls like you three.
Jiyeon: *falls* Oppa.. doesn't like me..
Song-yi: Unni!! Stay calm!
Donghae: *offers his hand* Are you alright?
You: *stands up* I can do it, you know. You don't have to interfere.
 
Donghae carried you since you were stubborn.
 
You: PUT ME DOWN!!!!!!! *hits him*
Donghae: *kisses you* STAY PUT, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
 
The mean girls saw the kiss and they ended up crying. You two went away, leaving them behind.
 
Yura: That hypocrite girl.. I hate her!!!!!!!!!
 
It gave you a goosebumps afterwards.