teaser 4

♦Sapphire academy ♦ APPLY CLOSED

 

 

 

"Attention students of Sapphire Academy for Butlers, as we had previously discussed we have decide  it is about time for all of you to be assigned the lady you will be serving. unlike other years, this years two butlers will be assigned to a lady. you are to serve her and protect her from harm. you will be expected to not blow your covers as butlers but also your private life. remember because most of you are idols it is important that you do not let anyone know of your life as a butler. For every lady two butlers will be assigned just in case one has a schedule the other will be thier to guard her. i woul also like to mention to that because we are facing a powerful enemy i expect each of you to be catious of your surroundings. Sapphire Academy as most of you know is a private school and only special ladies can get in this school. " these are all the ladies that will be attending the academy.  We are currently in the mist of doing background research on these ladies. We dont know much about them except for a few." Rhito  known as hiro  told all the young men there.  "  Directors do these ladies know of  their acceptanc to the academy ." a young boy named Sehun asked.  " Unfourtanetly for all of you they don't so it  is important that when you are given the name of the lady you will serve , you find her and contact the parnets about allowing their daughter to enter the academy. And we ask that you do not scare the ladies. For you gentlemen who are flirtatous toward women we ask that you take this matter seriously . As we had stated when you first entered you were to learn the history of  Sapphire Academy.   as most of you know by now  the existence of the alice and Malices  is extremely important. For all A rank as well as S rank butlers you should know that we belive they are still out there . we also have clues in which indicate that the first generation of Alices and Malices may have given birth to certain daughters with this in mind we have decide to further investigate these girls," Shinobu better known as Osamu replied. " so if  each lady gets two butlers does that  mean we get to pick our partners?" a boy named woohyun asked. " No we will be paring you up the way we think is most comfortable for the lady," replied Hiro. " any other questions ." " does the director of Sapphire Academy know about any of this of how we know of her past." " No she doesn't that why it is important that onces you and your lady have arrived you are to act as you know nothing . the girls will be seperated upon thier arrival in two diffrent groups be aware that director soo ji is most likely to turn them agaisnt each other . If it gets to that then you are to keep the ladies from getting hurt and do not reveal what you know.  Also it is important that you convice your lady to join the academy if it a money problem state that their will be a full paid tution . aslo do whatever it takes to get the in the school.  And before we announce your partners remember the ladies know nothing about this so you will have to do your best from letting them know about how the school works. so as we call your names two at a time you will be given a folder with thier picture and information. we tried to put you with someone you might know such as a family member or a friend.  Now let us begin the first two people are ....."

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

so here the teaser for the butlers meeting.

i decide to pair the butlers togther and then present the lady they will be serving.

 i also decide that i will be doing small teasers of how the butler introduce themselves and get the ladies to join the academy.

i will be doing this for everyone character. 

also to make things easier i decide if you can all put an idol as a cousin or sibling to make things easier.

 i hoped you like this teaser

Also I need more alices!

Comments are loved!