teaser 9 Malice of Earth

♦Sapphire academy ♦ APPLY CLOSED

 

  

 

" the next group please come up Baekhyun and D.O. As i told the other butlers your are to fine your lady and bring her over here . do not frighten her or do something that will cause them to faint. Make sure you do this without being suspision . you have a week to do this as fast a possible . As you know school willl be starting soon . since i need to finish explaing this to the other butlers go to Akihiro and he will give you the documents as well as the items you will need." hiro told them. they walked toward Akihiro  as he told them " these are your items be sure to use these if you need it . in case of being attacked use this to protect you and this is the lady you are to be serving . since our time is limited here are the paper you will need . her information is there, do what is necessary and come back as soon as possible. Baekhyun and D.o walked toward thier helicopter and began to divide the items that were given to them " once we find our lady  lets hurry and meet her family and convince them, so that we can what type of abilities she can do. " D.O told Baekhyun  as he gave thim the folder of information.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  

Name :Kim Jihae

Nickname(s) : Jelly, Mother Earth, Shorty

Age : 17

Birth date : 12/18/93

Birth place : Seoul, South Korea

Hometown : Seoul, South Korea

Nationality : Full Korean

Height :162 cm

Weight : 44kg

Personality :  Jihae is a very dependent nice person. She treats her friends like she wants to be treated. But Jihae is scared of the dark when she's alone, she'll always have to be with someone in the dark. She gets very confused when she goes to a place she doesn't know and she doesn't have her friends or family with her. You can't make her say the order when your ordering food, etc. She'll have too much pressure on her that makes her freak out. She's a very good natured person and is sweet to everyone around her. She'll always have a word of wisdom for someone who's sad or frustrated.But one thing, don't tell her to do aegyo because it just turns things awkward and she'll end up getting embarassed. She doesn't like to use her powers unless it's an urgent thing. She believes that there must be a reason for everything that's going on in this world. She may be friendly but when you make her mad, prepare for the worst. Jihae rarely gets mad and if she does get mad, she has a really good reason for it. She doesn't get mad over things that might be fake. (like rumors) When she's forced to kill someone, she'll say a prayer for them in her head after she killed them. She's very weak(mentally not physically) and sensitive.She's very caring and whenever she sees a plant, she'll help them grow and treat them so they can grow into beautiful flowers. Overall, she acts like a 7 years old that's innocent and sweet. She gets excited easily and her room is filled with her favorite flower,Pink roses. Her rose lantern that hangs from the roof of her room.  Her BedHer Pig's bed Her room in general. When she's sad, she'll go in her room and she'll feel calmed down.
Likes

  • Breezy days
  • Animals
  • plants
  • Recycling
  • Pink Roses

Dislikes:

  • Litering
  • Cigarettes
  • Clubs
  • Messy rooms
  • Gangsters

Trivia:

  • Her blood type is A
  • She has a micro pig called Monkey
  • She likes sitting down outside on breezy days and feel the wind in her hair.
  • Her ideal type is a Caring, tall, cute gentle man that respects ladies and treat them properly.
  • She gets bruised easily because she has sensitive skin
  • She never had pimples her whole life
  • She usually brings her homemade lunch with her everywhere because she only eats organic food.

Habits :

  • When Jihae's scared, she'll hold onto someone's arm
  • When she's sad, she'll look up and hope her tears down fall 
  • When she's mad, she'll start shaking from being mad
  • Whenever she crossies a hobo, she'll give them ten dollars
  • After Jihae cries, she'll start hiccuping
  • When she's laughing, she'll cover

Talents : 

  • Room Interior
  • Gardening
  • Stalling people
     

background: Jihae grew up with a sliver spoon in . Her parents let her get anything but strangley, they don't have pictures of her when she was a baby. She grew  up in a rich house but she never became spoiled. Wheneve her parents gave her allowance, she'll give it to hobos on the streets. She'll only eat organic food. Nothing else. You name it, she'll eat it:organic milk, organic ice cream, organic popcorn, organic chocolate. Her family got used to it and always ate organic food with her.

parents:

Mother | Kim Mi Hyun|40| Room interior|
Father| Kim Hyun min| 42| The CEO of 2 hotels and 3 shopping malls|

Siblings:

Kim Ji Hye| 16| student|

Kim Sunny |snsd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


 

Hello! here another update

congratulations to  cantresistTaemation

i will be cutting the intros shorter because i already want to start the story.

i'm also advertisng a story for a friend it called Cruise ship ride with ss501  i hope you can check wout her story it an apply story she needs someone to apply for kim hyung jun . even if you dont wanna apply at least subscribe to her story and read it XD

I might update later again so an alice will be revealed and there are four days left until i close the application.

Comment's are loved!