Chapter Three

365 Days without my Guardian

 

riceisnice just wanted to apologize for the false update yesterday OTL My power went out because this huge ing tree fell on top of the power lines ;A; It also took out the online exams so none for me mwahahaha! Don't worry! Your author is safe and back to writing oogly-googly BaekYeol fluff! >:D
 
          “BaekHyun…” ChanYeol said groggily. BaekHyun shifted his head a little but continued to softly snore. “Baek…” ChanYeol, whose arms were around BaekHyun’s stomach when he woke up, peeked over BaekHyun’s shoulder and smiled. “Ah, you’re so cute, BaekHyun!” ChanYeol kissed his cheek, which made him smile. ChanYeol kicked the blanket away and held BaekHyun closer. “Wake up, my Queen!” BaekHyun laughed, his eyes still closed. “Aniyoooo-ooooo…!”
 
          ChanYeol scooted closer until there was absolutely no space between them. Skin to ing skin. “Wake up, Queen BaekHyun!~ I’ll cook you some breakfast! Then we can do something together! And then we’ll…!uh… BaekHyun?” ChanYeol was all smiles! Then, BaekHyun’s friend was all smiles, too. The one living in his pants. “Baa-aaekHyun! Ah! Get up!” ChanYeol blushed as he sat up, rubbing his face.
 
          Way to go, Mini BaekHyun.
 
          A ?
 
          And of all times, now?!
 
          BaekHyun rolled over onto his back and opened his eyes, smirking. “There a problem, your majesty?” ChanYeol blushed even more. “N-No! Let’s just go eat breakfast. Not me.” “What was that?” ChanYeol gulped at the sudden last two words.“I’m hungry, BaekHyun! Aish, stop!” ChanYeol jumped off the bed, giggling, and ran out of the room. BaekHyun sat there, smiling to himself.
 
          BaekHyun walked into the kitchen with his y, messed-up bed hair, stretching. ChanYeol stared at the skin showing from under BaekHyun’s teasingly short shirt. 
 
          Uh-oh. 
 
          Mini ChanYeol is home.
 
          “So, you know how to cook, ChanYeol?” ChanYeol shook his head, laughing hysterically as a cover-up. “Pfft, no, oh, my God. I’m really bad. I’ll burn the food before I even start cooking.” BaekHyun sat in a chair and asked, “Haha, then why did you offer to cook breakfast?” “I meant one minute noodles or something, haha. Or cereal.” ChanYeol tried not to make it obvious but, he crossed his legs to hide his… friend: Mini-ChanYeol… Whatever you want to call it. It wasn’t so “mini” anyway.
 
          BaekHyun, noticing, stood up and purposely stretched again, showing his milky white skin. ChanYeol gulped and blinked quickly, trying not to look. “Err, BaekHyun… Can we just eat breakfast now?” BaekHyun sat on ChanYeol’s lap and laid his head on his shoulder. “Sure. What do you want to eat?” ChanYeol swallowed down the word “You.” And stuttered, “H-Have any cereal?”
 
          BaekHyun looked into ChanYeol’s eyes and smirked. “Nope!” He held ChanYeol’s hand as he shifted himself, rubbing against… you know what. “God damn it, BaekHyun!” ChanYeol crashed his lips against BaekHyun’s and held his waist. BaekHyun attacked back, but being the little ing tease he is, he stood up and waved his finger in front of ChanYeol’s face. “Uh-uh-uh~” he said in a sing-songy voice. “We have to eat breakfast first!” ChanYeol made a face. “You’re driving me jkaslfdsdlks!”
 
          So, as you can see, BaekHyun can have his soft, fluffy, romantic, I’ll-always-be-in-love-with-you side. But, he can also have his I’m-just-going-to-ing-tease-you-all-day-long side. A side ChanYeol both loves and hates.
 
          “Mmm”, BaekHyun moaned. “This cereal’s really good.” ChanYeol took in another spoonful and eyed BaekHyun across the table. ”You ing tease.” He thought. “Look at him… Having a freaking food .” BaekHyun closed his eyes and smiled a bit. “Ugh… I want more. Do you, King Yeollie?” He shook his head. “N-No. You go right ahead and keep eating.” BaekHyun laughed and kept at his ing cereal.
 
          ChanYeol’s buddy down there was really happy. Like it was going jkaslfdsdlks, too, or something. BaekHyun finished his cereal and put it in the sink, walking over to ChanYeol. “You finished yet?” BaekHyun battered his eyelashes and laid his hand on ChanYeol’s thigh. “S-Sure.” BaekHyun stole a kiss on the lips and took his bowl, washing it in the sink.
 
          A pair of arms wrapped around BaekHyun’s waist as he rinsed the dishes. “Yes, your majesty?” ChanYeol kissed BaekHyun’s jaw, his chest glued to BaekHyun’s back. “Hmm... I think your friend wants some action, too, Yeol.” ChanYeol ignored him, about to burst out laughing, and continued to kiss away!
 
          “You know this is really weird,” BaekHyun started. “Make-out session at the sink?” ChanYeol turned BaekHyun around, smirking. “Well, this is what you wanted, right?” ChanYeol slowly kissed BaekHyun’s lips, holding him tighter. “No, no, no, Park ChanYeol!” BaekHyun broke away. “Damn you! What now?” “It’s too early!~ Let’s go out somewhere.” ChanYeol grabbed BaekHyun again and whispered, “You’re right. It’s too early for simply making-out.” BaekHyun put their foreheads together and said, “Then maybe we can do what you’re thinking…~”
 
          “BaekHyun! Going to the park was not what I was thinking!” BaekHyun took his hand and dragged him across the field. “Well, just let loose, ChanYeol! Have some fun!” “Fun is in bed. Not in a park.” “You’re last name is Park.” ChanYeol pouted. “That doesn’t mean a thing!”
 
          “Here. Eat some ice cream.” BaekHyun handed ChanYeol the scoop of vanilla ice cream on a cone and smiled. “Eat!” ChanYeol took it from his hands and thanked him. “You know. I had a dream that we went to an ice cream shop.” BaekHyun looked up. “R-Really? I did, too!” ChanYeol happily his ice cream. “Want some?”
 
          BaekHyun sat on a bench beside ChanYeol, his head on his shoulder, holding his hand. “Ah, it’s so pretty outside today. The sun’s out and there are no clouds.” ChanYeol tightened his grip on BaekHyun’s hand and said, “Nah. You look better.” BaekHyun blushed and kissed ChanYeol on the cheek. “So, we’ll be together forever, right, King ChanYeol?” “Yes, Queen BaekHyun, forever.” ChanYeol held BaekHyun close and whispered, “I’m eternally in love.”
 
          “So, when’s your next concert, Baek?” asked ChanYeol. “I don’t know. I haven’t accepted any asks yet.” “Why not? You’re the famous Byun BaekHyun!” “Well,” he said. “To be honest, I don’t accept much anymore since I met you.” ChanYeol let out a chuckle. “Aigoo!Really?” BaekHyun nodded, embarrassed. “You’re so sweet, BaekHyun. I love you so much!” Their lips met once again and all was quiet.
 
          …For a while.
 
          BaekHyun dug his fingernails deep into ChanYeol’s back as he smeared his lips against ChanYeol’s, sometimes sliding down to his chin instead. “You know”, ChanYeol began, “It would help if you kissed me right, keke…” BaekHyun laughed. “Sorry, I just… I’m just in a mood.” ChanYeol smirked before hungrily attacking BaekHyun’s lips again.
 
          Tongue, tongue, tongue, tongue, tongue. That’s all they felt. Oh, and teeth. Ouch.
 
~*~
Rereading your fail is not fun.
Time to take it down a notch lmfao
I hope you all enjoyed that stupid mini piece of shat that is supposedly . -,-‘
This chapter was kinda short... Sorry about that .-.
Stupid exams made my brain work too hard orz
I bet the smart side of my brain ate my fic-writing side XDD
I really do think that “I’m Eternally Love” was better ftw ;; anyway…
Have a nice day! Thanks for subscribing and please comment more!^^ Oh, yeah and…
Stay Greasy.
~*~